Lily

^[alt text]

Section A: Information:

Nickname: Lily

Account name: zeus74330

Primary Language: Portuguese

Current S/G/C and rank: NNB-Probationary/Level 0

Other RP groups you're in: Desert Eagles, MCC

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is the first official team of medics in the server, it was founded to fight the death and help the injured people, ready to help those who need at any time.

Why was SAM founded? SAM was found to fight the corruption around San Andreas and to help those who needed at that time, Joe wanted to replace the calm and tranquility while he tried to resupply San Andreas to help the injured ones.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAM was founded by Joe Valachi

Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: At the beginning ill inform all the paramedics and prepare as most ambulances as I can, i would send a maverick with a rescue team to rescue those who are stuck on roof buildings, i would ask for a transport van to take the civilians from Los Santos as quicker as i can and transport them to a "Safe Zone" with tents, Professional Paramedics, Volunteers, among others.

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would get a Medic and a Paramedic in an Ambulance, a Higher rank in an SUV to be aware of all situations and be in contact on the field with all units and maybe 2 Emergency bikes with Paramedics.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on the scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: At first i would call for backup, after that i would try to find the worst wound in that scenario and see what was his main problem, perhaps, he was losing a lot of blood, get something to make pressure on the cut to stop the blood and if he was burned, i would apply some cold gel to decrease the pain, after that i would stabilize that wound and get to next one.

Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? Ill accept it and modify it, if i can, into some learning.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I don't have a specific reason.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths: I'm a good driver, shooter, I'm good at teamwork and helping others if they need. Weaknesses: Working under much pressure.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Because i think i can be a good addition that the group is looking for, with all the knowledge that i afford.

Best Regards;
Lily