Closed Organisation  ·  74 members

S.W.A.T.

S.W.A.T. - Special Weapons and Tactics

DROT

@catalin002 & @avaria1001 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

Please don't post anything related to your result under this topic.

-SWAT HQ

@catalin002 On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our squad.
I'm gonna cut this short: you copy-pasted another S.W.A.T. application - as you can see here, specifically, the very last part regarding the creation of a RolePlay scenario.

Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

@avaria1001 On behalf of S.W.A.T., i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in joining our squad.
I'm gonna cut this short: you copy-pasted another S.W.A.T. application - as you can see here, specifically, the very last part regarding the creation of a RolePlay scenario.

Obviously, because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

In-game Name:palmangels
? Username / Account-name:avaria1001
? Age:18
? Gender:male
? Rate your English skill level (A1-C2):B1
? Nationality:Romania
? Languages Spoken:English
? Average Ping:70
? Average FPS:55-60
? Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text):My real name is Vlad.I live in a small town.
Due to quarantine I have more time to play on this server with my friends.I can say that this server fascinates me due
to the community and their style of play.When I play this game I feel at ease.

?? II. In-Game Experience

? When did you join the server:1 year
? How much do you play each day:in a normal day i play 4-5 hours and in weedend i play 9-10 hours
? Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:The Outfit
? Name the reason(s) for leaving:
I didn't get along with the members of this gang,I felt that my vocation was not to be a criminal.

? Current group memberships:N/A
? If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?No.
? Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):admin-jail
? Name the reasons why you received these punishments:I was in a argue with a gank member and he started to shoot at me and i dm his car.

?? III. Personal skills and knowledge

? Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

? Your strengths:I am a good shooter(loving sniper) and a good driving.
? Your weaknesses:Sometimes i can be stubborn.
? Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I noticed the friendly atmosphere in SWAT, I saw how professionally SWAT members communicate and play,
how they play in conjunction, that's why, I want to be part of this team.
? Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.:I think I would be a good member for swat because I have game tactics and I know how criminals work (in game)
? Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):It was an ordinary day when I was spending my time
as a policeman, when suddenly a crew of swats were heading to the bank in san fiero where an act of criminals from different gangs was going to take place, that is
a bank robbery. I joined them immediately and I tried to act like the members of the swat. They not only fought those criminals who were 100 times more than them, but
they also stopped the bank robbery.

@avaria1001 Once again, we appreciate your interest in joining our organization.
However, as you were told literally 3 hours ago, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

You had your opportunity to show us who you really are and what you could bring to this squad, and you decided to take us for fools and copypaste another mans work - which, by the way, is already a S.W.A.T. member.

Our decision will not change, at least for now.
If you're really willing to have a second chance, you may re-apply in 2 weeks.

Disrespecting this message and proceding to continue to post different answers below this post will result in a complete disregard for any future applications.

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

@Break You've been showing great efforts in joining us, however, we decided to not let you in this time based on your previous Squads/Gangs/Companies (Rich criminal history/record) and the fact that you just came back from a long period of inactivity, If you're still willing to be part of SWAT I'd suggest you re-applying in 2 weeks, during that time hang/patrol with SWAT members, good luck!
Application status:~[DENIED]~(red).

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Cheer
Username / Account-name: Lynch1
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B1
Nationality: Tunisian
Languages Spoken: Arabic/English
Average Ping: 76
Average FPS: 30
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hey! I'm Taher, Im 15 years old turning into 16 as soon , Im known In-game as Cheer, I like playing games especially CrossFire in my free time.I've started playing on Crossfire but then moved to Multi Theft Auto as Crossfire was getting older. I've been playing SAES for almost two years. I've already some quite friends playing who are my in-real life friends as well. I'm still a student in Tunisia, that's why I play, more time on weekends rather than regular weekdays.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2 years ago
How much do you play each day: 5-6 hours per day
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Organization Zero / Clandestine Mob / The Strike Team / San Andreas Fedral Police / Peaky Blinders.
Name the reason(s) for leaving:

• Organization Zero: I left ,becuase I didn't felt myself comfortable there.

• Clandestine Mob: I left , To switch from crim life to cop life.

• The Strike Team: The squad got closed.

• San Andreas Fedral Police: I left , but to be honest , I learned everything that have an conccept how to act as cop also how to RP as cop.

• Peaky Blinders: It got closed.

Current group memberships: None
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes , I would like to participate in SAT.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: N/A

III. Personal skills and knowledge

Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.

Your strengths: Parachuting - Driving - Shooting.
Your weaknesses: Drop FPS.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well i was always thinking about joining SWAT so i was waiting for this time so then i saw SWAT was hiring so i thought i would work in different fields to get more training skills in different departments of the PD.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I will be good for SWAT because I am a high skilled cop who know how to RP and team work also I know how to deal with criminals in many scens.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): One day, we received a call from the Los Santos Police Department, a hostage situation in Los Santos bank that requires our immediate intervention, so our Commander gathered us all back in our headquarters to prepare ourselves, the whole team got into gear and were ready to move, we left with two helicopters and three armored vehicles, upon arrival, we heard few gunshots so we had to move in fast.
We were approaching carefully, two helicopters were flying next to the windows, while the ground team approached the doors, a snake cam was deployed inside of the bank, there were around 30 hostages and seven masked guys each one of them holding an Automatic Rifle, two privates landed on the roof and deployed smoking gas on the vents to make them fall unconscious.
Meanwhile, the others broke into through the windows and the ground team went in after ramming the bank door.
The criminals were arrested successfully and the hostages were freed without anyone being hurt, as they say, "Do not fear, SWAT is near."

@Cheer Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Cheer On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), you haven't shown much efforts/interest in joining us and we weren't so sure about you at this point, however, if you're looking to prove that we were wrong about you, I would suggest you to stick around with SWAT Members and re-apply in two weeks (from today) in case you're still interested in being part of us.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info
In-game Name: Schwarz
Username / Account-name: baristezgel2
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B2
Nationality: Turkey
Languages Spoken: Turkish and English Little German
Average Ping: 60-80
Average FPS: 50 - 40
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): I'm a 23 year old man from Turkey, I've been playing on SAES RPG: for about 5 years. I live in Istanbul ( which is not the capital of Turkey it is Ankara ! ). I served my time in the army about 4-5 months ago and now I'm back. I'm an easygoing person and I can get along with anyone if they're kind enough. I love reading books and going to the gym in my spare time. And OH! I have cats, I love cats! Nothing much to say, I'm a normal person like everyone else.
II. In-Game Experience
When did you join the server: Since 2015
How much do you play each day: 5 - 6 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: CDC,TT,B~Bx2,FOX,FBI
CDC: It was inactive and they weren't doing any activities as a gang, so i got bored and left.,
TT: I got banned from SAES for 3 days, that got me kicked from the gang.
B~Bx2: I wasn't having fun by playing as a criminal so I decided to play as a cop.
FOX: I had problems with some of the HQs, didn't want to stay anymore.
FBI: There were things that didn't make me feel comfortable no matter how hard i tried, so i had to leave.
Current group memberships: N/A
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): I was banned a long while back by SAES>BONE because I was brand new in the server, didn't know the rules and whatnot. Noobie times...
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: As i stated above, I've been banned once for ramming someone with vehicle.

Your strengths: I think I am a decent officer, despite being part of criminal organisations before. I can also adapt to people. And finally, I can execute orders without any doubt.
Your weaknesses: Unfortunately i am not that good at using planes and vehicles, however this is due to my low fps, I could be better at this if i had a decent pc.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Because everyone knows that SWAT is one of the oldest squads in the server and anyone would like to be in it. I want to join SWAT because I deem it to be the most fitting squad for me. A group of elites and veterans. I would like to see myself become a part of the finest of SAES and RP along with them.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: First of all I'm active, If we get real, activity is one of the most important criteria for any gang/squad in the server. I can provide SWAT with man-power any day, any time. Other than that, I' think I'd be a good fit for SWAT because I actually love playing as a cop. I can help out with any kind of operation SWAT conducts and give my %110 to it. I'll help out other members to the best of my ability because I consider myself a class A team-worker. On the other side, I'm a easy going person and I think I'm a pretty fun guy. Most of the people that paly the game with me, they love teaming up with me and I love teaming up with them. SWAT is one of the oldest and most reputated squad in the server and I'd love to see myself become a part of it. I really think that I can fit in as a part of the team and be productive.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words):

:::

There's an agressive group, containing around 30-45 individuals. They start walking to the City Hall from Idlewood and they're angry. They were protesting about the legalization of weed in a peacefull manner until 3-4 members of an undergorund crime organization provoked them from the inside by feeding them lies and the situation got hostile. They have knifes, molotovs and any kind of non-fireable weapon to support their cause. Team DAVID gets called in for riot control and the man in charge is myself Senior Operative Schwarz. I part the squad in 5 groups consisting of 4 man. We deploy in full riot gear and utilize the SWAT riot control vehicles such as the FBI water truck. We close off strategic points using the help of normal patrol units and lead the large group into an open area away from public reach. After we do that, we give out peaceful warnings to the group to disperse and lay their weapons on the ground but they do not seem to co-operate. We're forced to take action, 4 of the teams take each side and block the premises, ready to roll in. We bring a SWAT chopper to hover over the group. The last team dispenses out smoke screens and tear gasses off the chopper to decrease visibility. Ground teams mask up and march into the crowd; tasing, batoning nd peper spraying the group equipped with thermal vision headsets along with gas masks. the situation is under control after a heavy fight that lasts about 45 minutes. 27 of a total 40 activists get taken into custody. The remainder of individuals get tracked down by patrol units and are brought in custody. The situation escalated in an unexpected manner but DAVID managed to defuse the situation without having any casualties from both parties.

@Schwarz Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Break
Username / Account-name: flayga
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): C1
Nationality: Tunisia
Languages Spoken: Arabic, English, French, and German
Average Ping: 60-70
Average FPS: 58-60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hailing from Sousse, Tunisia, I am an 18 y.o guy named saif. I am currently in my final year at high school and the school is located about 10 minutes away from my home. I have 1 brother who is elder to me and two younger brothers. I have a steady source of motivation that drives me to do my best and I'm always looking for an opportunity to do better and achieve greatness. I am highly organized, disciplined, balanced, and also punctual that is why I do take proper care of my time and try not to waste it. I am a very kind and cooperative person. However, sometimes I do react angrily when things do not go as per the plan. But I have learned to control my emotions of anger and fear gradually.. my English proficiency is decent which made me an excellent communicator and also makes me love meeting new people and learning about their lives and their experiences. I have learned, from the very start, and since I began playing video games, the importance of passion, dedication, and confidence. I enjoy playing them which makes my life worth living, I also enjoy hanging out with my friends and have a good time whilst playing sports. I know that I seem to be not perfect but in fact, I am a limited edition because I love myself enough to take the actions required for my happiness.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 4 march 2016
How much do you play each day: It depends what my mood is but I averagely play 4 hours min
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Silence Of Death / Grim Bastards MC HQ / Marilitos / Stance Nation / GCC / Red Devils MC / Organization Zero / Hell Soliders / Outlaws MC Vice President / Black Syndicate / Mongols MC / PS / Texas Cartel / Hell Soldiers/ National Narcotics Bureau / CripZ / OverdoseCrime / The company
Name the reason(s) for leaving: Its been a long time and I truly forgot the reasons for leaving my previous organizations, I've been apart of ThC since January 2018 and I got kicked out several days after returning from inactivity ( this week ) for attending BRs while I'm apart of a level five gang
Current group memberships: I am ex PC and I got kicked out of all my groups after going inactive ( i can state my previous group memberships in-game if it is necessary )
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? absolutely
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Well, I got banned on the server five times the first ban was for multi-accounting it was when I joined the server and wasn't even aware of the server rules, the second ban was for joining another server which uses SAES scripts, the third ban was caused by my brother who insulted everyone in main chat when we fought, the fourth ban was for lag abusing, and I got banned for the 5th time because my ping was variating too much and admins thought Im abusing it once again but the problem was solved. ( These punishments were taken back before when I was new on the server, but I am currently aware of everything and every single rule on the server just wanted to mention that so you know that I presently have such a large experience and became fully conscious of each step I do )
Name the reasons why you received these punishments: I clarified them above

Your strengths: lets set apart that I am capable to get work done before there is work to do. I got such a large and considerable role-play experience which made me become a great roleplayer, I am such a good driver and shooter as well, I've got a lot of patience and i am a great team player. Besides that, I'm a fully developed, mature, and emotionally stable person.
Your weaknesses: weaknesses? what weaknesses? You mean me? you must be kidding, I am Tunisian! I don't have any. euh actually, I sometimes focus too much on details and I am a risk-taker.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: joining SWAT will actually be a reason to get me active again in-game and to develop my skills that decreased after being inactive for a while. I chose SWAT among all the organizations because it is indeed the most professional organization of both gangs and squads, and I am attracted to the squad's role. other than that, there are a few of my friends in SWAT and I enjoy what each member do and how they act, I'd love to be a part of the team and help out as best as I can.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I'm an experienced cop as I took my PC diploma and have been in a squad before, I am completely aware of what to expect, I am familiar with all the server rules and I am determined on staying on this side as I discovered that I am a cop at heart and will be loyal to SWAT. furthermore, I'm a pretty calm person that can keep himself cool in stressful situations as he is a chill dude and can handle all the stressful moments and also a great guy that acts maturely and doesn't complain. I'II push the whole of my best towards SWAT and make myself a great swat member.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): the san fieroo bank was being robbed, the suspects drove through the main door with their trucks and got in the bank. as soon as the bank's employees triggered the bank's alarm, the S.W.A.T team was informed and prepared themselves immediately by using and taking the necessary equipment for the mission ( gas masks, the heavy armors, the flashbangs ..Etc ) . in several mins the SWAT team responded with a swat tank securing the area outside the bank and another group landing with a helicopter on the roof of the bank. with the use of flashbangs in order to confuse and distract the suspects, we rushed into the interior while they were caught, hostages were secured, the suspects were successfully arrested without using any forces, and the bank was secured. by using their own unique tactics, their professionalism and by making their raids with perfection to save people's lives SWAT is classed the best squad that is capable to approach any type of situation with neatness and excellence.

alt text

@Break Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Break On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization.
Once again, we've analyzed your application and, based on your criminal history record, previous Squads/Gangs/Companies you listed; based on the fact you're coming back from a long period of inactivity; we believe you're not ready (yet) to wear our tags.
We are very aware of your efforts and wishes to join our team, however, there is still a long road ahead and work to be done, specially when it comes to really conquer our trust.

Unfortunately because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Mohamedmero10

Username / Account-name: Mohamedmero10

Nationality: Egypt

Languages Spoken: English, Arabic and German

Rate your English skill level (A1-C2; click for reference): We don't have that classification in Egypt system so i'll say a 4/10

Average Ping: 90-120

Average FPS: 40-50

Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, My name is Mohamed Marwan im 10 years old i live in Egypt exactly in Tanta,

II. In-game experience

When did you join the server: I started playing SAES in 2020

How much do you play each day: 7 Hours a day

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): Never!

Your strengths: I am a good arrester and teamworker and i respect people

Your weaknesses: My weakness is my random ping problems.

Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: I want to join it because it's a great and active squad where I know a lot of people and I'll make new friends there, also I wasn't in a squad before so I think it will be a nice experience.

Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I'm an active player who posts a lot of activities and events and I'll work to improve it.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Cheer
Username / Account-name: Lynch1
Languages Spoken: Arabic/English
Average Ping: 76
Average FPS: 30
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hey! I'm Taher, Im 15 years old turning into 16 as soon, Im known In-game as Cheer, I like playing games, especially CrossFire in my free time. I've started playing on Crossfire but then moved to Multi Theft Auto as Crossfire was getting older. I've been playing SAES for almost two years. I've already some quite friends playing who is my in-real life friends as well. I'm still a student in Tunisia, that's why I play, more time on weekends rather than regular weekdays.. Also, I like playing Hand ball, running and Swimming (also SCUBA diving and diving). I have played in many sports tournaments (handball) in which together with my team. My favorite game is chess, but I have never played it professionally. I love fantasy literature, watch fantasy films and play role-playing games in which fantasy world is used as background.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: 2 years ago
How much do you play each day: 5-6 hours per day
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: Organization Zero / Clandestine Mob / The Strike Team / San Andreas Fedral Police / Peaky Blinders.

• Organization Zero: I left ,becuase I didn't felt myself comfortable there.

• Clandestine Mob: I left , To switch from crim life to cop life.

• The Strike Team: The squad got closed.

• San Andreas Fedral Police: I left , but to be honest , I learned everything that have an conccept how to act as cop also how to RP as cop.

• Peaky Blinders: It got closed.

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Yes , I would like to participate in SAT.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): N/A

Your strengths: Your strength can be a lot of things. In my point of view, strength is when you are able to see through things - how to solve things out, to see who needs help and so on. My point is that, I'm the type of guy who see what's possible instead of what's impossible. I'm also a friendly, helpful, mature, patience and respectful guy - who likes to help everyone as much as possible.
Your weaknesses: Well, my one and only weakness is that sometimes I'm too soft on other people and those other people getting the better of me. I have been working on it and I would say that I have been improving significantly.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: SWAT is a squad which offers me something different, it offers me, a great adventure with some cool people, Also there are members that have great knowledge about the game I think I can learn something new from them.Of course, if they want to share it with me, I just simply want to have a good time with you, I hope you understand that, I want to learn new things about this game I never knew before and I am sure that I will be around great people that are actually friendly and trustworthy. Because, I don't like people that betray others and I am a person that can be trusted.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I will be good for SWAT because I am a high skilled cop who know how to RP and team work also I know how to deal with criminals in many scenes.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): One day, we received a call from the Los Santos Police Department, a hostage situation in Los Santos bank that requires our immediate intervention, so we Commander gathered us all back in our headquarters to prepare ourselves, the whole team got into gear and were ready to move, we left with two helicopters and three armored vehicles, upon arrival, we heard a few gunshots so we had to move on fast.
We were approaching carefully, two helicopters were flying next to the windows, while the ground team approached the doors, a snake cam was deployed inside of the bank, there were around 30 hostages and seven masked guys each one of them holds an Automatic Rifle, two privates landed on the roof and deployed smoking gas on the vents to make them fall unconscious.
Meanwhile, the others broke in through the windows and the ground team went in after ramming the barn door.
The criminals were arrested successfully and the hostages were freed without anyone being hurt, as they say, ~["Do not fear, SWAT is near."]~(blue,navy)

@Cheer Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Mohamedmero10 On behalf of SWAT HQ's, we are sorry to inform you that you haven't passed the application stage ~[DENIED]~(red), You didn't even manage to use the correct format in your application however you seem to be a new player, so at this point, I would suggest you joining SAPA in order to gain experience within police side, good luck!
alt text

-SWAT HQ

@Cheer On behalf of S.W.A.T. HQ, i'd like to personally thank you for your interest in being part of our organization. Once again, we've analyzed your application and based on what you've shown to us, regarding your gameplay, we believe you're not ready, for now, to be part of our team.

Not only that, but we also noticed you copy-pasted the very last part of your previous application, regarding the RolePlay scenario. This may seem odd, considering you're copypasting yourself, but the truth is, this just shows your lack of effort and how much, it seems, you really are about joining one of the best and oldest squads in this community.

There is still a long road ahead and work to be done, specially when it comes to conquer our trust, and unfortunately because of that, your application has been ~[denied]~(red,black).

alt text

-SWAT HQ.

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Max
Username / Account-name: rana
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): B4
Nationality: Egyptian
Languages Spoken: English, Arabic and abit Turkish
Average Ping: 80
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, My name is Mohamed i live in Egypt>Alexandria, I'm 17 years old. I joined saes since 2013. I'm active player and i do my tasks, and i like helping players, I'm good arrester and i follow the rules and i use it every time , I'm good driver and im good shooter, When i started to play the game i applied for ice and i stayed ice for 5 months then i left, and i joined unofficial squad [NSWC], then i left and i joined TST and i was Major but TST Died, so i joined Five-0 and i was good helper there and all loved me But Five-0 Died when i was Major then Five-0|Terry|L, Invited me to FBI and i loved FBI too much but i wanted to change my career, because i was bored, so i joined ICE again to help new leader PoLaT, then we created a new squad [Military Intelgrence Team], But i wanted to leave it because a banned player want to fuck it. And i'm applying for swat again because i wanted to join it from along time :D .

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: Since 2013
How much do you play each day: 6 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: ICE, TST, Five-0, FBI
-ICE: To try another squad.
-TST: Closed.
Five-0: Closed.
FBI: I got bored and i want to change my career.
Current group memberships:
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead?: Sure I will.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s):
.Ban: Maybe i got 1 ban when i joined the game in this time i was noob :P
.Kicks: I didn't get any kick before.
.Punishments: I didn't get any punishments before.

Your strengths: Arresting all criminals, Driving cars and helicopters & Shooting.
Your weaknesses: Driving shamal & sometimes i have lag in network and players tell me [Fix your fucking lag] And i tried a lot to fix it as fast as possible to fix it and i fixed it.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Well, all players know that SWAT is the best squad in SAES , And it's a great squad all players love it, and they are making actions and tactics and i love that, I want to join to help them and be active member and i have 1 friend in it :| . and the members are very active and i like active members and all SWAT members follow rules and they are the most respectful players. and all know that SWAT FTW, And i applied in swat before and i got denied but this time i will not give up !
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Because i'm active and respectful, patient and i help players and I make a lot of activities, RPS and i invent a lot of new events for SWAT. I'm poor player so i will try hard and make an effort to collect money and do a lot of events.And im Elite player for SWAT

Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): In 22 May 2020, When i was driving my police car to come to meeting between our major and cops, then when i went there i was listening to the Major when he was telling "Use the new weapons and it will make your job more easier" and when he was talking more and more we hear a noice ! and a cop was telling CRIMINAL!! then they killed the major by a head shot and they killed a lot of cops, and they ran to steal the banks, I was thinking in my base what to do !, but first i spawned a lot of cops to come and prepare to make the justice in the town and take the revenge of our dead Major, And we tried to fight them in first try when we prepared the cars we went there but the criminals were 50 and we were 100 but they defeated a lot of cops although they were 50 and we were 100 and we knew the secret, they had new weapons with special tactics, and we forgot the words that the major told..After 2 days when we was preparing new weapons, we put a plan when we were 200 cop 50 cop was outside and other 50 on top to snip them ..and others in the bank, The Action started !. they were stealing a lot of money and our weapons were better than them. then we came and we arrested 50/400 then others tried to run but they got sniped by 50 cops [100/400] then the other 300 crim was in and we used our weapons and our elite brains, to kill 200 criminal, but others tried to run from us and we used our cars to follow them and we fucked their tires but they blocked us, then we fixed our way to go then we followed them after all these time and we got them, their boss tell me [I WILL KILL YOU SWAT AND I WILL KILL YOU TOO MAX!!] And i told him have fun in the prison :) . SWAT took revenge of the major and rescued people from dangers and we secure our town now.

@Maxyou12 Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

*** I. Personal Info***

In-game Name: ZoRo
Username / Account-name: ZoRo124
Languages Spoken: English - Arabic and Frensh
Average Ping: 80-85
Average FPS: 50-55
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): Hello, I'm Aziz, a 19 years old boy, living in sousse (tunisia), i like to spend my free time playing with my PC as I love playing video games like MTA, CS:GO etc... also i do like to play football and handball with my Friends. I joined SAES since 2018, and i get good experience in this 1Years and half and i think that i will be great in SWAT.

*** II. In-Game Experience***

When did you join the server: since 2018
How much do you play each day: 5-6 Hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies:

• ICE-Immigration & Customs Enforcements

• The Strike Team

• Federal Bureau Of Investigation

• Emergency Task Force

• ICE: ICE got a bad reputation, so i leave also i have i stayed in it for 5 Months.

• TST: I stayed in TST for 3 weeks and left because of their inactivity.

• FBI: I didnt like thier new base in SF also all times playing alone(no teamwork).

• ETF: Died , it was a greate time in it (8Months).

Current group memberships:

• San Andreas Police Academy

• InvestArms Corporation - IAC

• ZIP - Planning And Construction

• San Andreas Fire Department

• Global Express Trucking

If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Sure, I will.
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s)

• 1 kick.

• 2 Mutes.

Name the reasons why you received these punishments:

• 1 kick: I forgot to remove the building objects before goes to AFK.

• 2 mutes: first one for puting binds in mainchat / second one for talking arabic in mainchat.

*** III. Personal skills and knowledge***

*** Note: All questions below must be answered in full sentences.***

Your strengths: Shooting / Driving / Arresting / Parashuting.
Your weaknesses: Drop FPS sometimes / not great english.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: S.W.A.T. is my dream squad, all times thinking about how i can be a swat Member and if i do, i will be a great Member. this time my favorit squad is died (ETF) so i decide to join SWAT and complete my carrer in it, SWAt has to much greats members and i want to be one of them also i want to play with them as a team. that's why.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: Rly i don't know about this, i can't choose if i'm good for SWAT or not but at least i can hope that, all times playing as cop in the serveri have 2000+ hours i have passed all them as cop so i think that i'm experienced to be a SWAT member.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): In wednesday the 3rd of may at 10:02am while Officer ZoRo and Officer Freezoom were seating in thir base in SA there is a normal cop are patroolling arround SA, he heared gun shots that can be heared on the horizon, so the officer goes to the fire place and he find the surprise... the surprise is he is on the groove streets and he saw 2Gangs fighting which they are is the ballasn and los santos Vagos also there is to much civillians there, so he parked his car and he takes cover, he was thinking about who he will call FOX-ICE-SAFP, when he was thinking he remember something "SWAT: When a civilian is on trouble he call cops, when cops is on trouble they call SWAT" so he cals a dispatcher to request SWAt backup to his location and suddenly the Cop got killed by one member of the Ballas gang, the dispatcher got worried from that and he call us (Me and Freezom) saying in the call this is Lincoln- Unit-#339 Requesting backup 10-12 at I think cop got killed at the Groove Street 2 gangs are fighting,Code 0 ,over. i got permission from one of the Major in SWAT to deal in this situation and he accept but he will go with us, so we make ourselves ready all unists are ready paramedics, snipers etc... so after 5Mins we were in the groove street all snipers in thier Places, hellicopters and 6 SWAT-Cars i took the SWAT MEGAPHONE and i start talking "SWAT MEGAPHONE: This your last warning, drop your guns down and put your hands up or we will open fire! I repeat we will start shooting if you dont surrender right now!" no one surrenders so i give permission to all snipers and and freezoom to all who is in the ground to start shooting when we said to them, we saw the gang members start leaving the place were the civilians is so i give permission to all to start shooting but only one still allive he takes one from the civilian with him and he start walking back. i do not think what about i will do i feel worried but someone helps us with just pistol, he shoots without no one known this man is the Major who chooses to come with us, i feel good after that and all the SWAt members are funnys we done our work we claimed all the died crims also we find the cop killed so we took him to his fammily and i gave them some $$ to still can alive without work till they find work.

@ZoRo Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ

I. Personal Info

In-game Name: Steddie
Username / Account-name: steddieeddie
Rate your English skill level (A1-C2): C1
Nationality: Dutch
Languages Spoken: Dutch & English
Average Ping: 25
Average FPS: 60
Tell us about yourself (Requirements: minimum 50 words; cohesive text): I started playing MTA back in 2010. It started out as a short adventure with some friends which ended up with meeting new friends with who I still speak on regular basis. The adventure had it ups and downs but in the end it was always positive. During this time I attend Highschool. As of today, 10 years later I still, like I said, speak with the friends I made here, I doing a masterstudy at an University after receiving a bachlor diploma last year.

II. In-Game Experience

When did you join the server: Around 2012-2013
How much do you play each day: Depends on the time I am able to play, can vary from 0 to 8 hours
Previous Squads/Gangs/Companies: FBI, ALT, The Outfit, Helvete, SAPA, TST
Name the reason(s) for leaving: Well most of them are a while back. I left FBI because I partake way more in SWAT patrol because of the relation I have with some members. I am always playing with the same group of people which are all in SWAT and to leave FBI for SWAT was a decision I made to play more with them, which may increase my activity aswell.
If your application is denied, would you participate in SAT instead? Sure
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s): None

Your strengths: Roleplay, being fast driving on the road instead of shortcuts, flying and some other skills which are not directly visible in-game but have a positive impact for the experience of SAES players.
Your weaknesses: Deathmatching, killing other players (by the rules) has never been my strenght.
Why do you want to join S.W.A.T.: Like I stated in the reasoning why I left FBI. I have a group of friends in SWAT with who I am playing with all the time. Being closer together in the same squad makes that a lot easier. Besides that I think that playing with friends may increase the joy I gain of playing SAES. When the joy increases the time spend in game does aswell, which will most likely mean that the activity will rise. Atleast that is my hypothesis on this subject. On the other hand of having friend in SWAT I also know that SWAT is one of the oldest and most reknown squads in SAES. This status has gain my interest a long time ago before I went inactive. At that time I didn't feel I was ready to join such an elite force with the status it has. At this current moment I think with the experience I gained at RolePlay servers, where I mostly played as a cop, I am ready to take the next step in my career as a police officer on SAES.
Why do you think you will be good for S.W.A.T.: I mentioned this before but the interaction I had and have with members of SWAT increase the joy of playing this game. Beside that the friends I have in SWAT may increase my activity which will not only be a good thing for me but also for the police force in SAES, more cops the better.
Describe a SWAT specific RP and how you would approach the chosen situation (Requirements: minimum 150 words): The risk is increased when SWAT has been called to a scene. Most of the time the involvement of SWAT if a direct outcome of a situation created by an Armed and Dangerous (A&D) civilian. In this situation it is a must that you can perform under pressure and can rely on your fellow operators. If we frame a situation where SWAT presence would be necessary it would be some sort of hostage situation. A civilian has been taken by a group of criminals. At this point it is known that there are 4 criminals involved in the original kidnap of person X. The officers on scene requested SWAT presence because the four criminals barricaded themself in a massage parlor, in the eastern part of the city. Upon arriving a helicopter with a SWAT trained pilot on board is keeping an overview of the block while the Black and Whites block of the area so the environment is safe for a SWAT deployment. An element of SWAT operators with their element leader arrive on scene in a bearcat. They approach the parlor where the hostage is being held. The first attempt is by a SWAT negotiator to negotiate with the hostage takers for their demands of free passage for the hostage. At this moment in time this fails, which means SWAT has to breach the building. The operators stack-up at the door while listening to orders from their element leader. Upon entering the building, the first officer tosses a flashbang inside the hallway to make sure there is a safe entry. Upon entering nothing in the room has been seen before they proceed through the hallway. At this point communication is key and everyone needs to be able to trust each other. Upon arriving at two doors the team decides to split up and breach the rooms at the same time. When the officers enter the room, a flashbang wouldve been thrown. Upon entering one room the operators find a person tied up with criminals standing around this person. The SWAT operators decided to neutralize the situation because firearms are being pointed at them, after several verbal warnings from the operators. One SWAT operator is fatality hit by a criminal. This was due to wrongful communication.
This situation gives an overview of a SWAT situation which starts of goods but ends with a bigger tragedy. It also points out that communication is key and has to be clear all the times. So, my approach to this situation would be to prevent deaths of both the LEO-officers involved as the civilians. I would also make clear lines of communication and make sure they are being followed. To gain this skill training needs to be done frequently so operators are prepared.

@Steddie Thank you for your interest on joining the team, your application is now "~[under review]~(orange)" and has been moved to our forums where it will be checked and discussed through the next few days. The final result will be posted on this topic in the following week. Feel free to hang around us and join our patrols so we can get to know you better. Wishing you the best of luck.

alt text

-SWAT HQ