1 shot taser

TaaviLaudur

Question

I would understand this idea but, when a cop is alone and the criminal knows how to use some guns he can easily take out the cop. Yes when there are 2+ cops chasing one criminal i would call it pretty unfair for the criminal side. I cant say this is a bad idea but i also cant support it :P

Okay, before this turns into a cop vs. crim shitfest, hear me out on this one. This is gonna be a completely different suggestion, but from what I understand every rant topic about crim or cop is what it all boils down to is lack of skill. This suggestion might satisfy both sides here.
I understand Taavi's point of view, however this is not gonna do it.

I would love to start on a big project myself for SAES regarding Hitboxes. However this is no easy script to do. It would be a long ongoing development, but I am the type that won't quit until its done.

These numbers are not the actual amount it would damage multiply, but you get the idea.
Think about it, for a minute.

Current data for death is:
3 shots deagle / sniper
10 shots of M4
12 shots of Uzi / MP5
3 shots of CS

Looking from a criminals point of view, you would have damage multiply, when done to the head. Perhaps 2 shot deagle/sniper/CS in the head, and dead?
5 Shots of M4 done directly to the head?

These are all subject of discussion, but this is mere a suggestion. This way you could also bring other weapons into the picture so its not CS and M4 only. Different weapons could deal different amounts of damage.
Damage would be normal when done to the torso.

Not only would this bring 'skill' into the picture, but it might stop people from whining about things being too easy.
You could even have heads explode if a kill is registered as a headshot.

You can give the police side 1 shot of taser, I wouldn't mind it, however, if its a headshot, it would be an instant arrest like old days.

I agree with Silence's idea, but not fully. Well, this might cause lags as well as bugs, also, people that are having 200+ ping will be unkillable this way, as it will show like you're hitting him in the head, yet you're hitting his legs. As you said, 2 CS shots in the head and the suspect is down... Meanwhile the CS's reload is much bigger then that. If this gets implemented, a great amount of people, regarding both sides, crims and cops will be unkillable, thanks to the high ping.
Also, people will keep using the same guns, everyone is using the guns that are dealing the most DMG, right.

Don't get me wrong though, your idea is fresh and cool, but a lot of changes should happen in order to implement it, maybe way too much changes...

Also, -1 for the 1 taser shot, as it's been stated we have reloading time, during it, if the suspect is good enough, he'd use that time to take out the cop.