• Section A: Information:

Nickname: Filex

Account name: medtheman

Primary Language: Arabic

Current S/G/C and rank: None

Other RP groups you're in:

• The Motor Heads (TMH)

• Invest Arms Corporation (IAC)

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) : SAM is the first dedicated team of medics on the server, it's founded to fight the death and help the injured, ready to help anyone at anytime indeed it's the first place that a human can join if he wants to help or get helped.

Why was SAM founded? SAM was founded to fight the corruption of dead in a world everyone was afraid to do this duty in, by a doctor called "Joe Valachi" who had a different vision for this world, indeed a different knowledge to create something that helped alot of poor people.

What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? SAM was founded by "Joe Valachi"

• Section B: Theory:

1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: In such situations people will panic indeed the first step is to find the right language that people can approve on in such mood to describe the fact in a proper way and approach, same thing will be with my team and it can be more with them in cases they are not experienced and taking people's lifes on their hands, the equipment will be the simple stuff i use in my work as a medic "medical stuff" and mostly the carriable one as i may move from time to time

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: First thing to do is to clear the site so i can give some space to the victimes so they can breath and feel more at their ease second thing is to motivate them in case they are consious/awake or to make sure they dont harm themselves in opposite case, after that i will try to locate the shot position and stop it from bleeding until we take them to the nearist location for surgery based on the material i have.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: Wounds mean blood, indeed i will try to block the blood so they don't lose much, and try my best to do that until i can transport them to hospital so we will be able to sew the wounds. same thing will be in the way i communicate with my victime i will try to motivate him to stop the panic

alt text

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will accept it of course and try to improve what is wrong, respect will be needed as he is my superior and most important most experienced than me.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I like the role in a first stage, i play now for 1 year and i'd like to give something more awesome to this medic spawn something i can use to escape the repetition i'm having in saes.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? I can communicate in a proper way that's the biggest strength i concidere and of course the classic other skills, my weaknesses are sometimes my anger but i learnt to control it with time

4.Why should we accept you? Because i can be this good addition that the group is looking for with all the knowledge i can provide and help with

alt text
Personal Roleplay #1
Participants: @Favignano , Iskander
Description: I was patrolling around Las Venturas when i had an emergancy call from a police team radio asking for any medic to come to the mentionned location 'Las Venturas Warehouse'; after few mintues i was able to reach the location where i found a police trainne pretended to have the name "Iskander" carrying on a Sapa agent with the name "Favignano" on his suit, he was consious and announced that he was shot by a bunch of criminals that were delivering some stolen stuff to the warehouse, on a first view i found a small hole throw his suit i tried to stop it from bleeding and cover it with a sheet i had in the pocket then i asked iskander to carry him with me in the ambulance back, i speeded up and transported him to the hospital where i started a surgery to take the bullet out and sew the wound, few hours after he was able to move and saluted him before he left The Las Venturas Official hospital
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aJBECXQ
alt text