Griffin's Application.

Section A: Information:

Nickname: Griffin

Account name: zafer305

Primary Language: Turkish

Current S/G/C and rank: The Blood Brothers MC / Grade (Captain level 3)

Other RP groups you're in: DZTG,Clukin Bell

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)

SAM, is the first properly structured Medical Team of the server. They have an intention of provision of satsifactory Roleplay alongwith the healing duties that a medic has. SAM will respond to any medical emergency with utmost sincerity and punctuality and have a goal of being one of the Roleplay leaders of the server and they intend to do so by achieving a strong base of diligent members.

Why was SAM founded?
SAM was founded to establish a definite medical service in the bloodstained city of San Andreas, they are the first ones to respond to any medical crisis and can be relied on by the residents of this nation. They also provide a satisfactory roleplaying experience.

What is the SAM motto?
Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM?
Sam was founded by Dr.Joe Valachi
Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: Being in a position to make calls on what vehicles to use is a big one. As I am applying to move out of the freelancer medic and being in a actual dedicated team I can see myself making those calls. I would get the regular ambulances and solo ambulances, as well as the trauma helicopter. I would get as many as I could but leave a couple behind for other emergencies that may occur. I would sent out the first ambulances right away while the rest goes in a quick meeting on how we are going to do it and what supplies we need for such a big earthquake and with that many casualties. When arriving on the scene we will take as many to the hospitals (which at this time is already warned that many patients are coming in).

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would do the same in the beginning as the earthquake only now I would hold all the medics until we hear from a police chief what the best position will be to handle. I am not risking more casualties so we should handle as strict and neat as we can.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: Depends on the police... if the police aren't there I would move in slowly and getting as many patients out and treat their wounds. When stabbed I would apply pressure to the wound and if it is to severe move the patient as soon as possible to the nearest hospital. With burning wounds I would apply warm water and carefully get them in the ambulance to get them to a hospital.

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I would listen to what he has to say, he is the superior for a reason and got more experience and as I am open to learn I think I can improve myself.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I have moved to San Andreas in 2010 and since then always secured en ensured the safety of the citizens. I want to do more now. I've been fighting crime a long time and see how people get hurt, today was the day I wanted to change and help the people. I am always dedicated and that is why I think this dedicated medic team is something for me.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses? My weakness is that I sometimes get pushed and start over doing things. Where I think that is the best way the other person might this his way is the best, it's something that irritates me. It's not of concern or huge but worth noticing. My strength is handling situations quickly and typing fast to keep a role-play fresh and interested. I got alot of exerpience role-playing with either 3 or 10 people. I can manage, do my part and get the job done. I am really looking foward to playing as medic in a dedicated team and bringing quality role-play.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? I am a active, dedicated role-playing who knows the ins and outs of role-playing. I understand our role and what I have to do. I am looking foward to the role-plays and playing along side the hierarchy of the team. I hope you will have me and I will do my best to improve and bring a quality medic to the team.

@soulfly said in San Andreas Medics: Official Media Archive:

SAM members : Soulfly
Participants : @Griffin & @Rowdy35
BackStory : At the entrance to the Las Venturas truck station we got the information that a car hit the electric pole we started to move to the area where the accident was made immediately and we started to operate the siren of the ambulance so that the other vehicles would give way. We had arrived at the accident site and the front of the car was stuck in the electric pole and smoke from the engine the driver had finally thrown himself out but he was lying on the ground in a wounded position I immediately told my assistant, Steward, to make a first aid and bring her first aid kit we had serious injuries to his neck and arms when we were first aid to the patient we put on a neckstick for the patient to keep the size constant and stopped the scratches and bleeds in the body by applying buffer therapy we put the patient on the bed without shaking it and carefully put it in the ambulance, then we started to go to the hospital quickly. At the end of the hospital patient caregivers and doctors came to the ambulance to visit the patient quickly took the patient down from the ambulance to the intensive care unit the door closes to treat the patient.
Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/46EM9

You just made me read something I guess I saw it before, hold on.

:::

alt text
alt text
:::

Oh yes, that's it. Seems like you managed to change the name and age, Good job.
If you are too lazy to create the answers using your useless brain up there ur head, tell me. But you think fooling us is a good idea then you will be placed on top of my retardation list aka Blacklist. Hope i made it clear.

Denied, re-apply in 4 weeks with a new brain.