Selling Biker BASE @LV (OLD RDMC BASE) Biggest base of LV

@hitman said in Selling Biker BASE @LV (OLD RDMC BASE) Biggest base of LV:

@zaza

Clearly no one is forcing me to buy, I am an expert in this issue of the appraisal of houses / mansions / bases etc, If you want me to go to hell send me your location

Hitman you can be just a retard who has nothing to do in his life than taking a SK name and pretending to be smart while your clearly a moaning cow
There is ppl here old enough and more experience than u in life and in the server no need to show more childish behaviour or someone will request a ban on forums for interrupting/disturbing

@Filex
Filex the only child that is here is you, first disrespect, two you have no right to comment, people more experienced than me in life? I still hope to see children of that category, you should ban the entrance to the forum to you and everyone who scams, and as a great man said, I lose money but not time with a child like you who still do not know anything about life, they will only know When you give them a scare, mature a little before speaking, it seems that your brain is non-existent in your head. nothing more to add.

@hitman said in Selling Biker BASE @LV (OLD RDMC BASE) Biggest base of LV:

@Filex
Filex the only child that is here is you, first disrespect, two you have no right to comment, people more experienced than me in life? I still hope to see children of that category, you should ban the entrance to the forum to you and everyone who scams, and as a great man said, I lose money but not time with a child like you who still do not know anything about life, they will only know When you give them a scare, mature a little before speaking, it seems that your brain is non-existent in your head. nothing more to add.

I will respond when you are at my level, a level of adults, because with a child you can not reason.

@Hitman kid, im surprised how 12 year old kid that just got taught two words in english, takes a keyboard and start telling how desperate is his life, auctions are here before u even joinned people pay even more money for it and you come and interrupt just because you dont have that much money, thats first
And you speak about maturity, while acting like a cunt ig you are not wasting time you are wasting my time complaining about a childish act
Last to say is kids cant be controlled time fixes that :face_with_head_bandage: