Closed Organisation  ·  53 members  ·  Rules

Rogue 21

Rogue 21 Media Archive

Crank

spacer.png

Date: 10/02/2023
Story: 
Weapons Delivered

Our mission was to deliver weapons to The Company base, and as part of the Rogue 21 crew, Crank, Tuned, Manny, Fenter, Reket, and Domi on this journey. We set out from Las Venterus and drove through Bone Country and Tierra Robada, facing harsh terrain and uncertain conditions.

Despite the difficulties, we persevered and made it to The Company base where we met with their mercenary Ace to make the delivery. The deal was made and we completed our task as requested. Our focus was on ensuring the safe delivery of the weapons, and we were relieved to have accomplished the mission.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 4

RP_Kopie.png

Date: 19/02/2023
Story:
Baby Steps
Rogue 21 were preparing an arms & support equipment convoy for the criminal organization Arms Assassin. They had requested military-grade equipment for their own use and research. The convoy was fully stocked at Rogue 21 HQ and cleared to drive with full protection and security. The journey had been a peaceful one and the convoy arrived at Arms Assassins HQ with no interruption. A Rogue 21 High-Command Officer and the Arms Assassins representative dealt with business efficiently, even though they had met for the very first time. Their representative checked the stock and cleared it for unloading. Rogue 21 soldiers assisted in the unloading. Shortly afterwards, they were cleared to return to HQ.

Screenshot(s):

Spoiler

mta-screen_2023-02-03_20-59-08.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_21-04-41.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_21-11-09.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_21-12-16.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_21-12-55.png

mta-screen_2023-02-03_21-14-04.png

Edited by Crank
  • Like 4

RP_Kopie.png

Date: 22/02/2023
Story: AK's for days

I was enjoying a beer in a town outside of the city and suddenly i got a call from Burako who is a member of the Organization zero Gang. He was in a urgent need of 20 AK's He told. Lucky for him a shipment came in the other day so i grab Private.Rulop and head over the storage facility where we load up the admiral. I got a message with the adress to their location and drove over as we arrived he was waiting by the gates. We drove inside and i opened up the trunk for them to grab a Ak each and test shot it outside their base. They were happy about the quality and we made the exchange and set a up contract to deliver 20 Ak's monthly to their base. This was great we shook hands and headed back to our home town.

Screenshot(s): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

@BurakO

Edited by Ace
  • Like 2

RP_Kopie.png

Date: 22/02/2023
Story: Training.

Recently we welcomed a few new members to our ranks and it was time to test Private.Rulop Skills with weapons and see what kind of stamina the boy had so we can then make a good workout plan for his personal weakness and strenghts. We started with testing his skills with guns and it was rather amazing how good he was. both with aiming and knowledge of each weapon. No it was time for his stamina test so we started from the bottom and i timed his run and it was among the top 10 of all our mercenaries wich was very impressive. This is a promising young solider he will be a great addition to our ranks. The end

Screenshot(s): Imgur: The magic of the Internet

Edited by Ace
  • Like 2