Elegant's SAM Application

Nickname: [SWAT]Elegant

Account name: elegant09

Primary Language: Hebrew

Current S/G/C and rank: SWAT, level 1, Sergeant

Other RP groups you're in: IAC, DE, PC, MCC

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM is in other words San Andreas Medics that patrol around San Andreas and treat the injured victims and try their best to make them recover from the injuries and they keep the San Andreas people alive and they're also the first to respond the emergency calls professionally

Why was SAM founded? SAM was founded because it was lacking of Medics and SAM is the best idea to recruit experienced medics and disciplined
What is the SAM motto? "Always there when you need us most"

Who founded SAM? Joe

Section B: Theory:
1 - A major earthquake has occurred in metropolitan Los Santos and there are many casualties. You're based in Blueberry and must respond to a barrage of emergency distress calls as a result of the earthquake. Describe your method of response to this situation and be sure to include how you would interact with your fellow medics and which equipment & vehicles you would use.

Answer: I would radio in the situation and request few medics from other hospitals and ask them to bring few choppers evacuate the people and return them to hospital back and treat them and clear out from metropolitan

2- Multiple officers have been shot while responding to an armed bank robbery. You have been called to assist in the rescue operation. Describe how you would respond.

Answer: I would call 6 Medics, each Ambulance will have 3 medics Inside and respond to the bank robbery ASAP and go in with special forces facing the armed criminals with shields and also from behind us while we take the injured officers we fall back and take the injured to hospital as fast as possible while taking care of them in the ambulance on the way back.

3- Multiple people have been stabbed and burned by several terrorists at a train station and you 're the first medic to arrive on scene. The wounds are of varying severity. What would you do? I.e. How would you treat the wounds?

Answer: I would call in radio and explain that there is major situation and a lot of injured citizens and I'II request Ambulances and meanwhile, I'II treat the wounds as needed and clear out from there as fast as possible to the hospital

Section C : Aptitudes:
1.How would you respond to criticism by a superior?
I would respect the superior's criticism and whether I agree or disagree to it, I've to improve the criticism.

2.Why exactly are you applying today? I'm applying today because I've always wanted to be part of SAM and RP as a medic because I always loved the role of it and It was closed the most of the time and now I'm able to apply and hope that I'II pass the application stage.

3.What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Strengths: I like to RP, I'm a good driver, shooter, parachuting
Weaknesses: I don't like to swim/sail on boats.

4.Why should we accept you to our team? You should accept me to your team because I was playing on RP server as Medic and I have some experience as Medic and I've idea about how Medics works and all that

Best Regards,
Elegant.