[Profile] Christian Afton

Zarc

Ingame name: [SWAT]Zarc[BOPE]

login name:zarc

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG:  i started playing saes in the summer of 2021

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself:

My name is Christian I am 19 years old I like to play Yu-Gi-Oh with friends but also saes play I love animals and I am very fond of it I love the police force

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes, even if i have a bit of difficulty but i try to commit myself

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): Making Rp succeed is my point imagination

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: For the radio i have to go a long way but i can understand the codes i always take notes

Primary language: Italian

Other languages you speak: English

Current groups:

Previous groups:

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.):

Yes, i read it, i also took note

Explain what a 211 is: Robbery

What does it mean if it's a code 3: There is a emergency. Respond with lights and sirens.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: <Christian>

Surname: <Afton>

Sex: <Male>

Place of Birth: <Los Santos, United States of America>

Date of Birth: (04/05/1999)

Country of residence: <United States of America>

Address: <El_Sore_Arse Los Santos>

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: <I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 18 years old.>

Full backstory:

Christian Born in los santos in 1999 his mother was an American her name was Giusy and her father was Russian His name was Niko Christian was not an only child there was his brother Thomas: mother works in the laundry in the city the father is a bricklayer Christian one day while he was in elementary school was thinking about his future when he grew up and wanted to be a policeman Christian passed middle school and is in high school from there he understood his future he wanted to be a policeman but there were a lot of police forces in San Andreas but one was very impressed the san andreas interceptors wanted Christian On his 18th birthday to press his license and went to the san andreas interceptors station to ask for admission the captain answered him Hello Chiristian You must fill out the form, keep it here, take your time and fill it out and then you give it to me Don't be afraid you answer calmly: Christian I fill it out and wait for the letter at home for his form