Fire Department Application - MetalHead 19.12.2022[ACCEPTED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: MetalHead
Username: cembaba331
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: -

Current Gang/Squad: MI-6
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): UE: I left 3 years ago that's why I can't remember OC: Gang Deleted
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? I've been MI-6 for 2 months. I'm Level 3

Current groups: GXT TMH CS
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): -

Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: I got banned once. There was a replica server of SAES. I was curious and entered. The admins thought I was the admin of the place. They thought I copied it. Then they realized it was a misunderstanding
Tell us something about yourself: My name is Cem I'm 28 years old I'm living in Turkey I like watching moves and NBA I'like listening heavy metal bands, I like road trips and meet new people

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes I do
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I'm interested with the idea of this group,also i'd like to take part in the roleplays and improve the quality of fun that i have
**Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly?**Yes, I am ready and excited as it will be a new experience for me. I most like roleplaying in this game.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Doing Roleplay and Learning Fast
What are your weaknesses? I get stressed when I'm driving too fast
Why do you want to join the SAFD? This will be a new experience for me. Also, firefighting is a very sacred profession because it saves human life. A profession that I respect in real life and in this game
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? Firefighting and teamwork skills

Applicant's signature: MᴇᴛᴀʟHᴇᴀᴅ
Date: 19.12.2022

alt text

Edited by MetalHead
  • Like 1

alt text

San Andreas Fire Dep.
HQ Team
21/11/22
Dear @MetalHead

Thanks for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of the HQ team, we have decided to proceed with you to the next step.
Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

• Rieeria changed the title to Fire Department Application - MetalHead 19.12.2022[ACCEPTED]
  • Rieeria locked this topic