[Profile] Cole Phifer

satan

^[PART I: Introduction]

Ingame name: satan

login name: santos201791

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: since 2016

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: My Real Name is Belal mohamed, i'm almost 19 years old born and raised in Egypt, i'd say my favorite hobby is playing video games especially shooting games.

^[PART II: Background Check]

Do you speak English: yes

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): According to my past experience in SAPA , FOX , also PC and all of these groups and squads, i've learned alot about Role playing

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities:

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: English , bit of French and Spanish

Current groups:

• All Load Trucking Official Trucker

• San Andreas Studio Actor

• Cunning Stunts Racer

• The Motor Heads Racer And Technician

• BRINKS Transporter

• RaceTech Racer

Previous groups: IAC
^[PART III: Radio Check]
(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): yes

Explain what a 211 is: That there is a Robbery going on

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Policeman requesting immediate respond and units should respond with their sirens

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-4

^[PART IV: Role-Play Character]

First name: <Cole>

Surname: <Phifer>

Sex: <Male>

Place of Birth: <Canada,Toronto>

Date of Birth: (199/7/26)

Country of residence: <United States of America>

Address: <High Park>13>

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: <I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 20 years old.>

Full backstory: My name is Cole Phifer and i was born in Canada, as a Young man, i used to play so much in the streets with my friends, and i've always was the policeman role, so it's my dream since i'm young, about my family, my father is an old man, who's working in an old factory for clothes, my mom is a housewife, my whole family was helping me with my school and studying, after i've finished school, the Police Academy opened recruitment and they found me worthy for it, after graduating from the academy, i'm now looking for being a state trooper and help my country to remain safe!

• Like 2

^[Activity Pic]
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname) Erik stada [ @Orten1 ]
Date, time and duration of Activity 16/12/2022 around 30m
Type of Activity: Partol
Patrol details: Patroling around LV
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname) Erik stada [ @Orten1 ]
Date, time and duration of Activity 16/12/2022 around 30m
Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]
SAI member who you were with Erik stada [ @Orten1 ]
Date, time and duration of Activity: 16/12/2022 around 15m
Type of Activity RolePlay
Patrol details: While Patroling today with Erik Estada, we noticed a speeding car, so we chased him and made him pull over, then we checked his van and found prohibited stuff same as cocaine, so we took him in custody.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]
Patrol details [ SS is not completed.] While Patroling today with Erik Estada, we noticed a speeding car on the rader, so we chased him and made him pull over, then he apologized about speeding, so i wrote him a speeding ticket and warned him.!
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text[/s]

• Like 1

alt text
Patrol details: While Driving around LV today, Another speeding car was noticed, the driver stopped right away when he heard the sirens, and he was a good guy, But sadly his papers got some warnings, so i gave him a ticket and a warning!.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[alt textalt text/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname) Erik stada [@Orten1 ]
Date, time and duration of Activity 16/12/2022 around 15m
Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname) Erik stada ** [ @Orten1 ]
Date, time and duration of Activity 18/12/2022 around 15m
Patrol details: Patroling around The map
Screenshots:** [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]
Date, time and duration of Activity 18/12/2022 around 35m
Patrol details: Patroling around the map
Screenshots:** [s=]alt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]
Date, time and duration of Activity 18/12/2022 around 30m
Patrol details: Patroling around the map
Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

^[Activity Pic]
Date, time and duration of Activity: 18/12/2022 around 15m
Patrol details: While Today's patrol, we noticed a speeding car, so we made the driver pull over, sad news that he was speeding because his wife was in the hospital, so officer erik warned him without giving him a ticket because of his sitiuation.
Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Like 1

TDUWdb8.png

SAI member who you were with Erik stada [ @Orten1 ] , Sergant Jackson [ @Sanfara ]
Date, time and duration of Activity: 18/12/2022 around 30m
Patrol details: Today we got an urgent call on the radio, That there's a Guns shipment will be delivered after few hours, so we started checking all the passing cars on LV-LS highway.
Once, A van showed up and it was very suspicious, So We stopped it, The car driver started stalling and saying he got nothing and trying to bribe me.
After his unsuccess tries, he pulled out his gun, fortunately Sergant Jackson was there, and he helped me and officer Erik to Stop the suspect and cuff him, Then i checked the car and i found the guns, Me and officer Erik took him to SAI base, And let the court deal with him.
After delivering his papers to the court, and searching about him, he is a Russian mob.
Thank god we caught this criminal and prevented the danger.
Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

Edited by SaTan
  • Like 1

TDUWdb8.png

SAI member involved Erik Estada [ @orten1 ]

Type of activity Role Play
Date and Duration 20/12/2022 around 15m

Story: Today while patroling me and erik, a speeding car was noticed by the rader, so we chased him and stopped him, cause of his apologizes i just made a ticket for him and let him go

mta-screen_2022-12-20_18-46-29.png

mta-screen_2022-12-20_18-47-28.png

mta-screen_2022-12-20_18-48-43.png

mta-screen_2022-12-20_18-49-42.png

mta-screen_2022-12-20_18-51-37.png

mta-screen_2022-12-20_18-51-54.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

TDUWdb8.png

Today while patroling around Las Venturas, We got a urgent call on the radio says " 904B" which means that there's a house on fire, we immediately went to the location and gave a call to the nearest Fire Dept.
The firefighters and water tanks came to the house so fast, they put out the fire and the firefighters went inside the house to rescue the little kids.
Thank god that was fast and they rescued all of them, non of the family got hurt.
After we calmed down the parents we tried to investigate about the Situation,
The parents said that's nothing happened, Every thing was so normal until they heard their little kid screaming in the kitchen.
Which means that accident was a mistake from their little boy and it wasn't a crime someone meant to do it.

TDUWdb8.png

While doing my normal patrol today, A very speeding car passed me, So i turned on my sirens and tried to pull him over.
He didn't pull over so i used my radio to get some help, It was a School area and alot of people and kids were running.
he seemed like he was on a race or something, So in case he won't stop i called for help on the radio.
After the backup came and they made a traps on the road, we finally pulled him over.

I prepared my taser because he seemed angry, Then i asked for his ID and car's papers, And i gave it to the Officer to check them.
Then we had this talk
"Me" Hello sir, Do you have any idea why we stopped you?
"Him" Yea i can see, i was speeding.
"Me" Alright sir since you know, Why were you speeding?
"Him" Sir i'm really sorry i'm just a bit mad.
"Me" Calm down sir and explain to me.

Then he explained the reason for his speeding, and turns out he was mad and angry because he just broke up with his wife.
So to be honest i was sad for this but he also can't be speeding like this and putting everyone's life in danger.
"Him" I'm really sorry officer this won't ever happen again.
Sure he will be apologizing now, so i was gentle with him and i just wrote him a ticket.
"Me" Alright mister jhon, i will just write you a ticket for speeding and I'm very sorry about your loss.
"Him" Thank you officer.!
"Me" No problem, Have a good day!
"Him" You too officers.

TDUWdb8.png

Part 1 : Easy mission?

While taking a break today we got a phone call says that BRINKS got a delivering mission to the Mint.
The trucks were going from LVPD to the SF mint, so me and other officers prepared our cars, and we were ready to move.
It was an easy mission until some criminals showed up on the highway trying to pull the cars over and rob them, and here comes our job.
They was very trained and they got information and details about everything.
The cars and money trucks started to speed up, then we reached the SF bride, we are so close to deliver the money and be safe, but the criminals had another plan, they started to shoot the trucks in case to stop them, i told them that's not necessary to stop.
I had a rifle with me also the whole crew got too, I got an idea because they hard fast cars but it's not stable because it's so fast.
so i told the officers to focus on the tiers, the criminals crew was 4 cars and 2 criminals inside each car.
the cars were so easy to put down because once you push then they will easily flip.
I shot to car's tiers and they crashed on the side of the road, the other car got dumped by itself because the driver was so scared from the situation.
The last car was their leader's car or something like this, It was like a truck and got two criminals in it were shooting us.
I called for SFPD assistance once this criminals showed up, thank god they came and they stopped their last car, they got them in custody, and we delivered the money to the Mint.

TDUWdb8.png

Part 2 : Easy Mission?

This can't be an accident, every details of the mission was known, each officer and each gun we had they got information about them.
So It's time to investigate about this spy who leaked the information, This noone had any information about this transportation except the truck drivers and the Mint, both of them cleared their names easily, these guys are loyal and also care about their country and their job, so even if they haven't, i'd believe it's not them.
So the crew started to investigate about it, we had no clues or anything can lead us to the team.
But do you remember the driver who was scared?
his files seems clear and almost a good little kid around 20 years old, and he's studying computer science.
he's not a criminal or someone can hold a gun, he's just a hacker or sort of, and here i knew who leaked the information, while taking the notes and what are we going to do on the mission, he was spying on us and taking the information to his crew.
Thank god we knew who leaked the information and it wasn't anyone of us.
our officers are so loyal to their country and the won't betray ever.

Edited by satan