New police spawn

Joshbond

Question

Hello all,

Its a very simple idea.

Introduce a new police spawn at all the PD's and one for the Jail. Call the ones at the PD 'Police Constable' and the ones at the jail 'Police Warden Constable'
The difference between a constable and a trainee is that the constable has access to the police radio and their own set of cars at the PD's.

To be a police constable you must have 200 hours in game and must make an application to the SAPD which will be required to be accepted to gain access to the spawn. This gives the SAPD more to do as they don't do much at the moment, lets be honest.

The application process should not be difficult like for the PC qualification but the application is to show that you want to be serious and have access to a police spawn so you can efficiently use the police radio.

This then also prevents noobs and trolls from having access to the police radio as they can only use the trainee position unless they have the minimum hours and have applied and been accepted.

Also for older players who do not have the minimum hour count on the scoreboard ingame because it never existed when they played the most, should still be allowed access to the job even if they do not physically have 200 hours recorded on the new scoreboard thing. This would include people like me and others older players.

This job should be allowed for everyone, criminals, civilian (oops rip ALT) and cops obviously.

@Blade @NanoBob @Mega9

21 answers to this question

Instead of this, I would just replace with such a system the State Trooper spawn. People who aren't interested in the serious police role and want to arrest randomly should not be given easy ways. (Talking about access to pc vehicles by the troopers).
I do support this idea fully.

@starwars said in New police spawn:

Instead of this, I would just replace with such a system the State Trooper spawn. People who aren't interested in the serious police role and want ot arrest randomly should not be given easy ways. (Talking about access to pc vehicles by the troopers).

I dont fully understand exactly what you mean? Care to explain further mate?

@joshbond said in New police spawn:

Instead of this, I would just replace with such a system the State Trooper spawn. People who aren't interested in the serious police role and want ot arrest randomly should not be given easy ways. (Talking about access to pc vehicles by the troopers).

Well I don't really know how to explain that other than "State Trooper = Police Constable"
Just remove what used to be the state trooper, leave the trainees, and add the new role which you suggest.

Well I don't really know how to explain that other than "State Trooper = Police Constable"
Just remove what used to be the state trooper, leave the trainees, and add the new role which you suggest.

Oh I see, just a different name. State Trooper could work but what about a warden name?

People who aren't interested in the serious police role and want ot arrest randomly should not be given easy ways. (Talking about access to pc vehicles by the troopers).

Serious police role? Few things come to mind next to arresting, which from your words seem like the exact opposite. Or do you perhaps presume that only RP is serious enough? Let's say that I'm a player which prefers not to be member of a squad, this doesn't mean that I should be crippled by only having access to slow police cars! You might now say; yes but you can join PC! Whatsoever with PC, RP pull-overs are mandatory and once again I'd be set multiple restrictions all in order to get a slightly faster car which then again I must primarily use for RP purposes.
At the end of the day in this scenario I'm an experienced player with solid amount of time spent in game, who wants to chase and arrest wanted players. For what reason should I be denied access to faster(normal) cars?

@drot said in New police spawn:

People who aren't interested in the serious police role and want ot arrest randomly should not be given easy ways. (Talking about access to pc vehicles by the troopers).

Serious police role? Few things come to mind next to arresting, which from your words seem like the exact opposite. Or do you perhaps presume that only RP is serious enough? Let's say that I'm a player which prefers not to be member of a squad, this doesn't mean that I should be crippled by only having access to slow police cars! You might now say; yes but you can join PC! Whatsoever with PC, RP pull-overs are mandatory and once again I'd be set multiple restrictions all in order to get a slightly faster car which then again I must primarily use for RP purposes.
At the end of the day in this scenario I'm an experienced player with solid amount of time spent in game, who wants to chase and arrest wanted players. For what reason should I be denied access to faster(normal) cars?

Lets not forget that this is an RPG server, and mainly focuses on "Role Play Game", or, SAES "San Andreas Emergency Services".
All of that stands for roleplay purposes, and if you are not interested in roleplaying, I highly doubt this is a good server for your preferences.
True, this is not a strict roleplay server, but it is still supposed to go ALONG with the roleplay. If you prefer just running around, killing and arresting, plenty of deathmatching servers are out there.

If you're an experienced player with solid amount of time spent in game you would not simply and plainly want to chase wanted players and arrest them without the tiniest chance or idea of offering a roleplay. There are other options, SWAT for an instance doesn't offer roleplay during their arrests.

Regarding your complains, it would make things easier for EXPERIENCED players with DECENT amount of hours and ENOUGH brains to not to RANDOMLY arrest LEFT and RIGHT ruining ALL the roleplays. What I offer is an "EASY" for once again an "EXPERIENCED" member to get access to "DECENT" vehicles.
And restrict it from the use of abusive and annoying players which have 0 interest in respecting other players.

To be a police constable you must have 200 hours in game and must make an application to the SAPD which will be required to be accepted to gain access to the spawn. This gives the SAPD more to do as they don't do much at the moment, lets be honest.

Never knew that we had something like this, specially with the application process.

Lets not forget that this is an RPG server, and mainly focuses on "Role Play Game", or, SAES "San Andreas Emergency Services".
All of that stands for roleplay purposes, and if you are not interested in roleplaying, I highly doubt this is a good server for your preferences.
True, this is not a strict roleplay server, but it is still supposed to go ALONG with the roleplay. If you prefer just running around, killing and arresting, plenty of deathmatching servers are out there.
If you're an experienced player with solid amount of time spent in game you would not simply and plainly want to chase wanted players and arrest them without the tiniest chance or idea of offering a roleplay. There are other options, SWAT for an instance doesn't offer roleplay during their arrests.
Regarding your complains, it would make things easier for EXPERIENCED players with DECENT amount of hours and ENOUGH brains to not to RANDOMLY arrest LEFT and RIGHT ruining ALL the roleplays. What I offer is an "EASY" for once again an "EXPERIENCED" member to get access to "DECENT" vehicles.
And restrict it from the use of abusive and annoying players which have 0 interest in respecting other players.

I don't really see how any of this is a reason why state troopers shouldn't have access to police Buffalo.

@blade said in New police spawn:

sounds quite useless to me as to what we have now, this would be the exact same.

@Blade
Did you read it or just look at the comments?

By your comment is seems that you did not read it fully which is disappointing.

Like I said in my post, the benefit is that it allows more trustworthy people to operate the radio if they want to play cops so there is better communication and roleplay between the police forces. This is very beneficial for for store robberies and banks.

The current situation is not very good for those who are in gangs and want to play with their friends on the cop side or for those who are on the fence about joining cops/gangs.

Also if this was already in the server, I would not have suggested it lol? The server does not have the same as I have suggested, it has something that does not work and should be replaced by this.

Personally if this is not introduced, or something similar, I see it as laziness or the SAES devs are just not willing to make changes which is stupid.

A lot of the community have liked this and support this. Usually if your community want it, you introduce it. Not introducing new things, even if they are small, are why people move to other servers or leave MTA completely.

I appreciate coding this takes such time and effort but if you want the server to stay alive, make sure there are more new things for the community to play with.

What do you mean SWAT doesn't role-play , Everytime we are out on patrol hunting down high wanted criminals we are role-playing as SWAT role not our fault people think that a role-play is to ask you to stop the car get out do /sur and "let you go with a warning"

Regarding the post itself like drot said and I see many gang members do is spawn and have some fun arresting why restric the only thing that allows you to keep up with the cars Ingame right now

@crash said in New police spawn:

What do you mean SWAT doesn't role-play , Everytime we are out on patrol hunting down high wanted criminals we are role-playing as SWAT role not our fault people think that a role-play is to ask you to stop the car get out do /sur and "let you go with a warning"

Crash, I play serious roleplay and I can ensure you that is not roleplay.

Firstly, how would you know they are wanted (roleplay) unless they committed the crime in front of you? That is why cops pull over to find out someones name via their ID from which they can determine if they have committed a crime or not by searching their name and details through a police database.

So as cops do this in real life, if you done that in the game than you are roleplaying as a cop.

Now I understand that in real life SWAT is known for turning up fully armed and equipped to take people down so I can understand why you guys do that as your 'roleplay' ingame however SWAT don't patrol in police cars in real life, so its not really roleplay.

TBH this is a roleplaying game not a actual serious roleplay server, not like it used to be. So do whatever you want. I just wanted to point that out.

B@joshbond said in New police spawn:

Firstly, how would you know they are wanted (roleplay) unless they committed the crime in front of you? That is why cops pull over to find out someones name via their ID from which they can determine if they have committed a crime or not by searching their name and details through a police database.

So as cops do this in real life, if you done that in the game than you are roleplaying as a cop.

Now I understand that in real life SWAT is known for turning up fully armed and equipped to take people down so I can understand why you guys do that as your 'roleplay' ingame however SWAT don't patrol in police cars in real life, so its not really roleplay.

TBH this is a roleplaying game not a actual serious roleplay server, not like it used to be. So do whatever you want. I just wanted to point that out.

There u go you play on a "real role-play" this is a RPG not everything will be 100 realistic other wise how can a medic revive someone that got shot 500 times,or how can someone be mailed by getting killed.
Point is not all rp needs to end up in you getting to go back to murdering a s robbing stores

B@joshbond said in New police spawn:

There u go you play on a "real role-play" this is a RPG not everything will be 100 realistic other wise how can a medic revive someone that got shot 500 times,or how can someone be mailed by getting killed.
Point is not all rp needs to end up in you getting to go back to murdering a s robbing stores

Can't argue with your statement but just wanted to confirm the meaning of roleplay and what SWATS roleplay would actually be. It is only a RPG so just do what you want and have fun :)

I don't really see how any of this is a reason why state troopers shouldn't have access to police Buffalo.

Not roleplaying helps to ignore the reasons obviously.

Regarding the post itself like drot said and I see many gang members do is spawn and have some fun arresting why restric the only thing that allows you to keep up with the cars Ingame right now

Roleplaying according to protocol is something that SWAT doesn't do. Even when you manage to pull over a suspect you can easily roleplay bringing him to the jail, done USUALLY on all SERIOUS roleplay servers. So yeah, SWAT does not roleplay during their arrests.

About what you mentioned, true, this is not a strict rp server but it doesn't mean that usual players should have the chance to ruin every single pullover roleplay by just pulling up to you and arresting your suspect.

This is an RPG server, which means that the RP is part of it, but not a must.

Not roleplaying helps to ignore the reasons obviously.

Roleplaying according to protocol is something that SWAT doesn't do. Even when you manage to pull over a suspect you can easily roleplay bringing him to the jail, done USUALLY on all SERIOUS roleplay servers. So yeah, SWAT does not roleplay during their arrests.

About what you mentioned, true, this is not a strict rp server but it doesn't mean that usual players should have the chance to ruin every single pullover roleplay by just pulling up to you and arresting your suspect.

This is an RPG server, which means that the RP is part of it, but not a must.

once again we do RP not full
If u look at it SWAT would never leave base unless called on so it would be like a COP version of DE.
SWAT dosent patrol in RL means SWAT patroling aint RP but we cant just sit in base all day shooting at targets pratecing can we?
I agree RP is apart of the server thats why SWAT got a RP part people just ignore them and all they want is pull overs but since we cant be like FULL RP (cause of what i mentioned before) we need to do something that would fit SWAT (the bumm rush arrest) or a criminal/cop hidding 2000 ammo on is pockets is RP?
On this server you can never follow RP by 100% u need to addapt and make the best out of what u can thats just my look on it

Regarding the topic
Leave the special shit to people who wanna spend time on cop side (PC and all PC locked spawn) and let criminals or people (like me ) that dont wanna have to spend time making apply then have to make tests and shit just to be able to use a car that can keep up with now adays SAES vehicles

Leave the special shit to people who wanna spend time on cop side (PC and all PC locked spawn) and let criminals or people (like me ) that dont wanna have to spend time making apply then have to make tests and shit just to be able to use a car that can keep up with now adays SAES vehicles

Can not agree with that.