SAFD Applications[DENIED]

SAMOU

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: BloodLine
Username: sisi02
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: TimaXxX

Current Gang/Squad: N/A
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): FBI_ DIA_MI-6-SAFP-ThC
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? N/A

Current groups: N/A
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: I got 2 AJ for break the reason first in 2022-10-28 and second in 2022-10-30
Tell us something about yourself: Well my name is samou I'm 18 years old and I like playing this server.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes,of course
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Well, to be completely honest i want to have fun. I like their rp role
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Daily is a bit hard for me to be honest even though I might be active

Section 3 - Detailed Profile
What are your strengths? Driving is one of my strengths and also one of my beloved ones, I can rp quite good in my opinion
What are your weaknesses? I do believe that harassments get me out of control at some points,which is the main reason I do intend to ignore main chat.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I do believe they have a cool role , and thought my self being in it
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I don't know the secializations, but I guess ground unit would be one of those that I would like to be part off

**Applicant's signature: BloodLine
Date: 1/12/2022

• 4 weeks later...

@TimaXxX
Good evening cadet,

I'm sorry to mention, but you didn't passed application stage, which means you're rejected. If you're interested in joining San Andreas Fire Department, you may re-apply after two weeks from this post.

Yours,

SAFD HQ Management

• Rieeria changed the title to SAFD Applications[DENIED]
  • Rieeria locked this topic