allow crims to kill drug dealers who sell to cops

TaaviLaudur

Question

24 answers to this question

I support the idea, but not fully. I think only the Official Gangs and the criminal groups will follow this as a thing. If you kill a basic drug dealer, he won't understand why you killed him (I am like 90% sure), so he will either DM you, or he will actually DM anyone selling drugs to anyone. There is a lot of stupidity around lul.

@pump said in allow crims to kill drug dealers who sell to cops:

Or you Can just not allowed Drug Dealers to sell drugs to Cops, It's unreal. Otherwise, Good Idea!

Agree. Its unreal cops buy shit from dealers. They can just raid the dens and grab their stuff for free.

Not allowing drug dealers selling to cops is non-sense. Cops are junkies too. Let them forget their trainee's life and enjoy the cocaine for a bit.

And for the people that don't think its "roleplay-wise", cops don't go around buying shit from random arms dealers either. So either disable cops from buying anything from criminal dealers or leave things are they are. This is useless in my opinion.

I suggested it about three years ago. I don't sell guns and drugs to cops. I'm not saying I'm a perfect person for myself, but got problem with cop side. That's why most of them mad at me. If you want to make the server more realistic , It should be like whenever crims sells drug to police,their wanted star should increase. For this reason, criminals will not sell drugs or weapons to the police. If you are lazy to make this script, atleast allow us to kill whoever is selling drugs to police

@filex said in allow crims to kill drug dealers who sell to cops:

@drot said in allow crims to kill drug dealers who sell to cops:

By that logic cops should be able to kill anyone doing /offerbribe for crims.

Which would then mean NNB will get spawn killed 24/7

@TaJ

Come a inch near me @DROT and you're back to swat's favorite place.. the hospital.

And about the idea.. meh nice idea, I don't use drugs anyway so do as you like

The problem with this is obviously the deathmatching. Instead of encoraging players to kill drugdealers implement a system which would punish the cops. Either by stars, or whatever, but I do not really support the idea of "Killing players for selling"

About the reality which you're all talking about, let's not bring that up, saes is an rpg server, not a strict roleplay one, so lets leave that aside.

I do support the idea of the drugs not allowed to cops, but instead add some other advantage to the cop side, either some stimulants, or some syringes with adrenaline, or whatever, and for example the medics could sell that. After all, even if some sort of punishment to the cops will be implemented, they will find a way to work around it.