Fire Department Application - Alexis - 17/11/2022[DENIED]

Alexis

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Alexis
Username: alexishellas
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: Ehm can't remember but they were also something like Alexis,alex

Current Gang/Squad: CDC
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): Since I was back active I have joined Z,hs,ssb,and CDC from 2019 I mean
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? eh almost 2 months

Current groups: Part of RaceTech,SAM,SAI,ALT
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): GXT ( I decided to switch between trucking groups)
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: Nothing too serious got an aj some years ago for defending in 1st door in country bank
Tell us something about yourself: Well nothing much I am a student at computer science trying to finish university, was in the army for the last year but now its finished so I am more active at the server.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes,of course
What is your goal within the Fire Department? Well, to be completely honest i want to have fun. I like their rp role
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Daily is a bit hard for me to be honest even though I might be active

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Driving is one of my strengths and also one of my beloved ones, I can rp quite good in my opinion
What are your weaknesses? I do believe that harassments get me out of control at some points,which is the main reason I do intend to ignore main chat.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I do believe they have a cool role , and thought my self being in it
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? I don't know the secializations, but I guess ground unit would be one of those that I would like to be part off

**Applicant's signature: Alexis
Date: 17/11/2022

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

~[San Andreas Fire Dep]~(maroon).
HQ Team
02/12/22
Dear @Alexis

Thanks for applying for San Andreas Fire Department, after discussing with the rest of HQ team, we have decided to not proceed with you, unfortunately you have been ~[DENIED]~(maroon) at this time. However that doesn't mean you cannot join SAFD, you can re-apply in 2 weeks and hang around with us, and if you're enough active and show off effort towards the group, you might get chance.

alt text

• Rieeria changed the title to Fire Department Application - Alexis - 17/11/2022[DENIED]
  • Rieeria locked this topic