Schwaring's CC Activities

schwaring

alt text
Roleplay Number: #21
Participants: @Orten @Rieeria
Date: 14.11.2022
Story: I got out of bed, and after changing, I went down the stairs and washed my hands and face in the kitchen, then I made a coffee and turned on the weather channel on the TV. The weather was showing 6 degrees and rainy today. I got a phone call and the caller said, "Hi, my car is on the way, I wonder if you can come urgently!"said. I immediately got into my car and went to my mechanic. After arriving at my mechanic, I opened the locker, took the key from the inside, collected my tool bag from the garage, jumped into my Tow truck and drove off. I saw the hospital car and stood right next to it and started talking to the person who was looking for me. He said his car stopped suddenly and the starter didn't work. I took my toolbox from my car, lifted the hood and looked at the Starter. I started removing the starter and replacing it with a new one, after removing the screws, I installed the new starter I bought from my car and tightened the screws back. After putting my toolbox in the car, after telling the person that they didn't have any fees, I jumped in my car and went back to my mechanic.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/rMiQzZH
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #22
Participants: @Rieeria @SabhiKhan @jonas13362
Date: 15.11.2022
Story: I left the house in a hurry today and went to my mechanic.As soon as I left, my phone rang and the caller said, "I'm stuck on the LV-SF highway, help me please." I immediately jumped into my car and drove off. I came to the address after a long way. I spoke to the person and he said that his car stopped at once. I looked at his car and said to the person, "unfortunately, I can't fix it here, we have to go to my mechanic." After attaching the tow truck's hook to the Jeep, I started to pull it slowly.After arriving at my mechanic, I removed the hook and parked the Tow Truck in front of the mechanic. The person said he had urgent business and paid his money in advance, "Park the car here and I'll pick it up when I'm done," he said.We took the tools out of the bag and started to look at the car in detail, and I realized that the problem was with the cables to the battery.I immediately cut the wires and soldered new ones. I got in the car and the car was running smoothly. I tied the car back to the tow truck and parked in front of my mechanic, and because it was late, I got in my car and started driving home.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/S5PDaBB
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #23
Participants: @schwaring [ :( ]
Date: 22.11.2022
Story: It was Monday and I got a call. The caller said, "Hi, I'm calling from the Trucking Company. A truck registered to our company has had an accident due to brake failure and our car is stuck on the LV-SF highway, can you please go and take care of it?"said. I immediately took the key to my Tow truck and set off. I saw a car on the highway that had crashed under the bridge. I immediately parked my Tow Truck and checked the car and this was the car I was looking for. I carefully attached the Tow Truck's hook and headed towards my Mechanic. The car had crashed due to brake failure and the hood was damaged. I immediately packed my toolbox and left it next to the car. I unscrewed the blown brake and replaced it with a new one, put the screw in. When I looked at the hood, I realized that only the hood was damaged, the engine was intact, and I started to unscrew the left screw of the hood. then I unscrewed the right screw and left it on the floor. I replaced it with the hood I just bought and carefully installed its screws. After checking the vehicle, I called the person who called me again and said, "Hi, I have repaired your car and it is working smoothly, would you like maintenance for your car?" I asked. The person said, "Yes, please." Then I changed the Wiper water. I put the car on the lift and lifted it up, completely drained the engine oil and filled it with a new one. After doing the Brake and Clutch tests, I got in the car and headed to the Trucking Company. I got to the Trucking Company and found the person who was talking to me and told him that his fee was "400 dollars ". The person paid the money and I jumped into my Tow Truck and headed to my Mechanic
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/m1KHsAf
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #24
Participants: @Weexer
Date: 22.11.2022
Story: It was Tuesday, and while I was waiting in my mechanic, I got a call. "Hi, this is MI-6 Agent Weexer, my car is stuck on the road and it's not working when I turn the key, could you come and take a look? I'm near SFPD right now," he said. I immediately jumped into my Tow Truck and drove off. I finally found the car I was looking for and we started talking to the Agent. He said that his car stopped suddenly and nothing happened when he turned the key, and he also said that his brakes were not holding properly, and he said that he was busy and asked if you could take the car back to the MI-6 Base. I shook my head and said yes. I attached the hook of my tow truck to the police car and headed to my Mechanic. After opening the hood of the car and taking a detailed look, I realized that the problem was in the battery and ignition. I removed the battery cables and replaced them with the battery I just bought. I unscrewed the contact and carefully removed the cables, then replaced them with a new one, plugged in the cables and tightened the screws thoroughly. Then I called the MI-6 Agent who called me again and said, "Would you like free maintenance on your car?" I asked. "Yes, please," the agent said. Then I changed the Engine water and oil and started checking the brakes, as the Agent said. After making the brake adjustment, I attached the hook of my Tow Truck to the Police car and headed towards the LV. After leaving the car at the MI-6 Base, I talked to the consultant standing there and took the "500 dollar" repair fee and headed back to my mechanic.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/L3XidCA
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #25
Participants: n/a
Date: 24.11.2022
Story: It was Monday and I got a call. The caller said, " Hi, My car is stuck in front of my house and it's not working, can you help? My home is in SF, too," he said. I immediately took my keys, got into the car and drove off. I saw the car I was looking for in front of a house, and I pulled my car up, first looked at the engine for a while, and then I attached the Tow truck's hook to the car and headed to my mechanics. When I came to the mechanics, I carefully removed the hook and began to inspect the engine. I realized that the problem was in the Starter, and I unscrewed the Starter and checked the spark plugs. I changed the starter and spark plugs. I put the starter screws back on and got in the car and headed out to deliver it back.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/3EmU9XM
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #26
Participants: @Blue
Date: 26.11.2022
Story: It was Saturday and while I was having tea in front of my mechanics, I got a phone call and the caller said, "Hi, My car is stuck on the LV-SF highway, could you come?"said. I immediately jumped into my tow truck and drove off. I came to the described road and I had seen the car, it was a big police truck. I talked to the "SWAT OFFICER" and he said that the brakes on his car were not holding and engine oil had started dripping. I told him I couldn't fix his car here, and after dropping the person off next to his teammates, I pulled his car out and headed to my mechanics. Since the car didn't fit my mechanics, I left it outside and put my equipment in my tool bag and left my tool bag next to the car. First of all, I looked at the engine oil tank and found the dripping place and welded it with an iron with a welding tool. The problem was solved, and I leaned under the car and began to check the brake belt. The brake belt was torn off, I bought a new one from the inside and started replacing it with the old one. I removed the strap that had broken as a result of long efforts and replaced it with a new one. The car had hit the front hood to stop because the brake was not holding, and I unscrewed the front hood and took out the old hood and put it inside. I took a new one from the mechanics and started tightening it after I put the screws in place. After filling the engine oil and water of the vehicle, I carefully attached the hook of my Tow truck and headed towards the "SWAT Building" and left the car in the "Swat building" and headed back towards my Mechanics
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/tRXbkKs
alt text