Schwaring's CC Activities

schwaring

alt text
Roleplay Number: #1
Participants: @Blue @Rieeria
Date: 02.11.2022
Story: It was a cold Wednesday afternoon. I was sitting at the mechanic's with my teammate. A trucker who called our phone told us this. "My truck broke down in my SF Underpass. I think it's a problem with the engine, can you help?". After the incoming call, my teammate and I jumped in the car and went to the trucker. When we left, I looked at the truck and realized that the problem was serious. I told the trucker that we need to take your car mechanically, and we attached the hook to the truck and connected the truck to the DFT. We saw that the mechanic had a problem with the engine of the truck and the gas tank was dripping. While my teammate is looking at the engine of the truck, I'm looking at the gas tank of the truck. My teammate and I took care of the problem in the car, and I called the trucker from the inside and said, "We fixed your car, your fee is 100 dollars." The trucker paid the money and left. It was late, and my team-mate and I turned off the mechanic and went to our house.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/aljux6v
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #2
Participants: @Rieeria
Date: 02.11.2022
Story: It was a cold Wednesday evening. A sports car came to our Mechanic. The person who came wanted to change the bumper and exhaust of his car. The person showed me one of the bumpers that was on the shelf, and I headed to the car to take the bumper and change it. I had changed the bumper as a result of long efforts, and this time he showed me one of the exhausts standing on the shelf. I changed the exhaust. The person said there was a strange noise coming from his car. I told him to start the car and looked at the engine.I saw that there was a slight problem with the engine and I fixed it, and finally I gave him nitro and took 150 dollars from the person and said goodbye to the person
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/IdR4szF
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #3
Date: 03.11.2022
Story: It was a warm Thursday afternoon. While I was sitting at the mechanic, a phone call came in and the caller said, "My car broke down at the San Andreas Fire Department, can you help?" After the phone call, I took my toolbox from inside and headed to the San Andreas Fire Department. I had a little talk with the caller and he said he got in his car and his car wasn't starting. I took my toolbox out of the car and walked straight to the car. I opened the hood and started looking at the engine. After finding and solving the problem, I told the person that his debt was "100 dollars". After I gave the money, I packed my toolbox, put it in the car and drove off Mechanically. I parked my car and put my toolbox back and sat back in my chair to get some rest.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/c3FJGwB
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #4
Participants: @Fatroucha @Aoxy
Date: 05.11.2022
Story: It was a cold Friday night. While I was sitting in my mechanic, I got a call and the person wanted to sell his car. The person on the phone is "The car is damaged and I want to sell my car cheaply". After I got his address, I went to him and bought the car at "10k dollars". I took the car to my mechanic, maintained it and replaced the damaged parts.Then I changed the wheels first to improve the appearance of the car. Then I changed the Rear and Front bumper. Finally, I painted the car blue and set out to sell it. I spent a total of "20k dollars". We agreed with the person who would buy the car, and I sold the car for "70k dollars". I went back to the mechanic with the "40k dollar" I won today and declared this day a holiday for myself and went home.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/xZsIXjk
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #5
Participants: @jonas13362
Story: It was a classic Saturday afternoon. I was sitting in my mechanic and I was extremely bored. A mechanical vehicle came by and said he wanted to change his tire and do general maintenance.I took the tire that was on the counter and replaced it with the tire in the car and pressed air. I opened the hood, serviced the engine and added engine oil. Finally, I checked the air in all the tires of the car and handed the car back to the person. I went home early today from the end of a tiring repair.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/gmWdh9t
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #6
Story: It was a classic Saturday afternoon. While I was sitting in my mechanic, the phone call came and the person on the phone said, "The Front Right tire of my fire engine blew out and I was stuck on the road, emergency help". After receiving the caller's address, I took the tire from the counter and immediately set off. When I got to the scene, I saw that his car was left in the "LV Quarry" and I immediately started talking and changing his tire. I didn't get paid for working at the "San Andreas Fire Departmentt" after I changed the tire. I was tired because my work was finished and I headed to my house instead of Mechanic.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/6KWAFYI
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #7
Participants: @zerdust
Story: It was a cold Saturday Evening. While I was sitting in my mechanic, the phone rang and the person said, "There is a problem with my engine, my car stopped suddenly and the air landed on my left front wheel." Then I immediately took my tool bag and a wheel from my mechanic and immediately set off. When I went to the scene, the person was waiting at the beginning of the vehicle and I immediately looked at the engine and the engine had run out of water and oil and filled them up. I put air on the tire and looked at the other tires. The other tires were smooth and I told the person that you had to pay "160 dollars" to have your car ready. He paid his money and set out. After a tiring day, I went to the mechanic and left the tire with my tool bag at the mechanic and started sitting down and waiting for another call.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/eEDUjoI
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #8
Participants: @Aoxy
Story: It was a warm Saturday night. While I was waiting in my car, a phone call came and it was the caller."My car is on the road, help me urgently,"he said. I immediately took my toolbox and set off. There was a problem with the car's battery, and I pulled out of the car and drove to my mechanic. After looking at his car in detail, I realized the problem in the car and immediately got to work. I immediately solved the problem with the cables to the car's battery and noticed that it had come down on its tires. I immediately checked them and pressed air. After I received a "131 dollar" fee from the person, I sent the person and started waiting in the mechanic for another phone.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/H5RwX4V
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #9
Participants: N/A
Story: On Sunday morning, while I was lying in bed, suddenly my phone rang and the caller said, "my car is stuck in front of my house, can you please fix my car?"said. I got out of bed, had breakfast and went on my way. First I went to my "LV mechanic" and from there I took my tow car and headed to the address. Since I couldn't make the car there, I pulled the car into my "SF Mechanic" and immediately started examining the engine there. The starter wasn't working. I unscrewed the starter motor and put it on the table to examine it in detail, and I had solved the problem. After solving the problem, I reassembled the starter, installed it in the car and tightened the screws thoroughly. I got in the car and the car was running. I called the person again and asked if I could "take care of the car". The person said, "Yes you can," and after refilling the engine water and oil and pressing air on the tires, I put the car back on my tow truck and drove off and put the car back to the address where I bought it. I was pretty tired today, so I went straight home after dinner and went to bed.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/2u9jUeK
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #10
Participants: @Aoxy
Date: 06.11.2022
Story: It was a cold Saturday evening. I got a call and the caller said, "You need to come urgently, the NRG-500 has a flat tire." I immediately bought a tire and took my tool bag from the counter and started walking towards the address. When I arrived at the scene, the "SWAT cop" said that his tires had blown out while he was testing for his new cop friends. I immediately took the tire from the trunk of the car and my toolbox, which was on the side seat, and started looking at the "NRG-500 e". I removed the tire and replaced it with a new one, and after I also pressed the air out of the rear tire, I said, "Your NRG-500 can go ready!"I said. I didn't take any money from the "SWAT Cops" and I put my toolbox back in my car and drove off Mechanically.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/2u9jUeK
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #11
Participants: @zerdust
Story: It was a cold Saturday night.A phone call came in and the caller said, "My car got stuck in the mud while off-road and its tire blew out. I immediately took wheels and tires from the inside and set off. His car was left on the LV Mountain. I got to the address and first I attached the hook of the tow truck to the car and got into the car and started pulling. After I pulled the car to the flat, I took the tire and rim out of the trunk of the car and put it on the ground. I unscrewed the tire from the car and put it on the floor. After removing the screws of the rim, I changed with the new rim and tire I brought from the Mechanic, tightened the screws well and pressed some air. Then I cleaned the mud from the other tires and told the person that the fee was "200 dollars". After the person gave the money, I got into my car and started driving mechanically. It was very late when I arrived at the mechanic and I decided to close the mechanic and go home. I parked the tow car in front of the mechanic, got into my personal vehicle and headed home
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/3dc5fDw
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #12
Participants: @Blue
Story: It was a cold Sunday morning. I was lying in my house and woke up, went down to the hall and had breakfast, got a phone call and the caller said, "My car was robbed at night, they broke the hood and stole my battery, and they forced the trunk and took my things in it." I took his address and immediately went to my "LV Mechanic" and got into my tow car. I got to the address and pulled the car out and went to my Mechanic. I put the car on the lift and lifted it up. I unscrewed the screws on the hood of the car, removed the broken hood and bought a new one and replaced it. Then I put the screws on the floor and took a new battery, replaced the stolen battery and connected the cables. And then I took the trunk from the counter and put it on the floor near the car, and I unscrewed the old forced hood, replaced it with a new one and re-installed the screws. The car was ready, I called the person and asked if he wanted to take care of the car, and the person said "yes". Then I changed the Engine water and Oil of the car. I took the car out of the garage and headed home. After parking the car back in front of the house, I headed to my mechanic.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/Hj34Az4
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #13
Participants: @Blue @Rieeria
Story: It was a cold Sunday Afternoon. I was sitting in Mecanic with my teammate when the phone rang and the caller said, "My car is stuck near the GT Base, please help." Immediately, my teammate and I jumped on the tow truck and set off. The caller was "SAFD Fire Department" and I opened the hood of the SAFD vehicle and immediately started checking. Since I didn't understand the problem, we tied the car to the tow truck and took it Mechanically. After lifting the vehicle from the lift, I realized that the problem of the vehicle was in the undercarriage and we immediately started repairing the vehicle. After the car was repaired, I told the person that there was no fee, and we started waiting for other calls to the mechanic.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/4EQ8B7c
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #14
Participants: @Blue
Date: 07.11.2022
Story: It was a cold Monday evening. While I was smoking in the mechanic, my phone rang and the caller said, "My car broke down and it's not working, smoke is coming out of it, please help, I'm near the GT base." I immediately took the key to the tow truck and set off. When I got to the address, I saw the "Zip Burrito" car and immediately got out of the car and started talking to the person and looking at his car. After looking at his car for a while, I realized that I couldn't solve the problem here, and I said to the person, "We need to go to my mechanic, unfortunately, I can't do anything here." I attached the tow hook to the car and started pulling. After reaching my mechanic, I opened the hood of the car and immediately began to examine the engine. The car's engine water pipe was punctured and the car was overheating because there was no water left in the car. I carefully removed the old pipe, replaced it with a new one and added a little water on top. The car was running, I immediately called the person and told him that his car was ready, and the person took his car and drove away from my mechanic. So I sat in my chair and started waiting for a new call or a car.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/CoWjNMS
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #15
Participants: @Blue @MaRoO
Date: 07.11.2022
Story: It was a cold and Rainy Tuesday morning. I had just woken up and went downstairs to have breakfast, and while I was eating my breakfast, I got a phone call and the caller said, "I have a car in front of my house, can you come and take a look when you can?" said. So I called my teammate and asked him to come to his door, and I took my car and went to my teammate's house and picked him up, and we drove to the Mechanic. When we got to the mechanic, I took the key from the inside and we got into the tow truck and drove to the address. I took the car key from the person and started looking at the engine of the car. We decided to solve the engine problem in the mechanic because I didn't take my equipment. I hooked the tow hook to the car and we set off Mechanically. Because my teammate's work was out, I called another teammate and we immediately started looking at the car. The spark plugs of the car had made a nozzle, I immediately removed it and put a new one in, and I managed to start the car, called the person and said, "Do you want to take care of your car?" I asked. "Yes," he said. After I opened the hood of his car and changed the engine water and oil, I closed the hood, connected the car to the back tow truck and started driving to the address.After delivering the car, I brewed tea when the Mechanic arrived and started waiting for the new call and the car
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/rG2Waw1
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #16
Date: 08.11.2022
Story: It was a cold and foggy Tuesday and I was in no mood today. I got out of bed exhausted and went down to prepare breakfast, and while I was eating my breakfast, I got a phone call. The caller said, "Hi, One of the Cars at my golf club is left in the middle of the course, can you come and check the car when you are available?"said. After the phone call, I finished my breakfast and went to my mechanic in my car and took the key to the tow truck from the mechanic and headed to the Golf club. When I got to the golf club, the person showed me the golf cart and I went and put the Tow hook on the Golf cart and started driving towards my Mechanic. I came to my Mechanic after a long way. After opening the hood of the car and checking it a little, I realized that the problem was in the Starter and Transmission. I carefully removed the starter motor and replaced it with a new one, and after understanding the problem with the transmission, I took care of it as a result of long efforts, and the car was ready. I was on my way to hook the hook to the Golf cart and take it back to the Golf club. I got to the golf club and parked the car. I was tired because I had a long trip today, and I decided to go home early today and started driving towards my house.
Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/elAAKlZ
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #17
Story: I was lying in bed on a cold and foggy Tuesday night and suddenly I got a phone call . "My tractor is in the middle of the field, can you come if you can?" said. After I went downstairs and made myself a coffee, I took the tow truck key from my mechanic and headed to the field. After coming to the field in RC, I saw the tractor and I got out of my car and connected the hook to the tractor and started pulling out and heading towards my SF mechanic. The tractor's suspensions were broken and its battery was dead. I took the new battery, replaced it and put the old battery in the corner. After fixing the suspension, I connected the Tow truck's hook to the tractor and started to go towards the "RC FARM". I left the car by my headlight and drove back to my house and went to bed as I was going home.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/YMV7yGX
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #18
Participants: @BurakO
Story: It was a cold and slightly rainy Tuesday night, and I was organizing and cleaning my toolbox with my tea. My phone rang inside and I immediately headed towards the phone. The caller said, "My car broke down on the LVX and I think the battery is dead, can you come and take a look right now?"said. I took my toolbox and the 0 battery, and I took my key that was on the table and I left. I came to the car and started talking to the person. Then I opened the hood of his car, checked the battery and replaced it with a new battery I bought from the car. I asked him to get in the car and turn the ignition, and the car started. I told him that his fee was "50 dollars" and I took the money and headed to my mechanic.I went to my mechanics, sat down in my chair and started waiting for new cars
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/S6Bvyvi
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #19
Participants:

Date: 09.11.2022
Story: It was Wednesday afternoon and the weather was extremely cold and snowing. I had just gotten out of bed and after washing my hands and face, I went down to the kitchen, made coffee and went to my study. I got a call and the caller said, "Hi, I'm the Leader of the Radio SA Tu. One of our company cars had its tires blown out at night and its rims were patched, could you come and take a look?"said. and I immediately left the house, got into my car, went to my mechanic, took the car key and drove off. Since I couldn't do the car there, I tied it to the tow truck and drove off. When I got to my mechanics, I realized that I had forgotten the garage key at home and I had to do my work outside. I took my toolbox and tires from the inside and first removed the screws of the left front tire and replaced the rim. Then I put the flat tire in the corner and tightened the follow screws instead of the new tire. After applying this step to 3 more tires, the car was ready. I tied the car back to my tow truck and went to "LV Radio Tu Base" and delivered the car. Then I went back to my Mechanics, brewed a cup of tea and started waiting for new cars.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/T8MHOk8
alt text

alt text
Roleplay Number: #20
Participants:

Date: 10.11.2022
Story: It was Thursday morning. I was watching TV while eating my breakfast because I got up early today and the phone call came."My car, LV, is stuck on the mountain and smoke is coming from its engine, please come," he said. I went to my mechanics with my car, and then I took my key and went to the LV Mountain with my Tow truck. I saw the car and I pulled the car out and headed towards SF Mechanic. When we arrived at the SF Mechanic, I had to repair it outside because it didn't fit in my car mechanic, and I took my tools from the inside and took them outside. With the tools I bought, I first opened the hood and checked the engine. I saw that there was a problem with the engine and I started to examine it. I unscrewed the screws and lay down under it to take a detailed look at the engine. After solving the problem, I closed the hood and connected the car to my tow truck. Together with the car, I went to the "SF GXT Base" and delivered the car to the owner. Then I drove the tow truck to my house together.
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/QYwIaB1
alt text