Closed Organisation  ·  46 members

The Company

The Company | Activity Blog

The Company

alt text
Roleplay #342 - A deal through the borders

Participants: The Company & Cuban Cars

The Company had to transport some weapons and money to a warehouse at San Fierro. They knew the risk what could happen if they would go alone just like that so they contacted their bud which was a impounder at Cuban Cars.

alt text
alt text

One of the employees went somewhere at Las Venturas where he parked the car and the other one went to the Cuban Car Employee and had a chat with him. He told him where he had to go and for further instructions he had to meet up with the other employee where he will impound the vehicle.

alt text
alt text

The Cuban Car Impounder went to the location that he was sent where he had a chat with the other guy about what they had to do and where they had to go. After a short chat the impounder impounded the vehicle and also the employee went with him as he knew the directions.

alt text
alt text

After passing the border successfully they phoned the Employee that they were coming so he would be prepared. They met up at a parking lot at the center of San Fierro. They had a discussion about the price of delivery where the conditions were met. After that they shook hands and continued with their own business.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

After that the two employees from The Company took the two cars and parked them at their warehouse. They took the crates inside and place the money inside the warehouse after that they went back to their headquarters.

alt text

alt text

Roleplay #343 - Liberation Day

Participants: The Company - @Xtream, @Zekeriya, @Staifi , @Oleg , @Crank, @M7mod, @Hyng, @Raiden

Approximately one week ago, a high-valued member of The Company was arrested due to an intrigue of an enemy organization. A deal was supposed to be staged, however, things went ugly and the police managed to intervene during the conflict and arrest one of the top-brass members. This top-brass member, or particularly called "high-value target" during the operation, is supposed to be extracted from the local police department to a national government facility for further prosecution. However, the High Council of The Company would not be pleased with losing a top-brass member and waste it's potential in a cell. Therefore, an operation in order to rescue the member was initiated. The female prisoner was to be rescued during the priorly mentioned extraction to the national government facility. As there would most likely be a high-security convoy for the transportation of the prisoner, several men of The Company were geared up with Assault Rifles, Shotguns and jamming transmitters, so the security could not inform the Response Units about an ambush.

alt text

alt text

Operation "Liberation Day" is being executed. One truck would block off the road and stop the convoy, while a team of shooters would approach from the back with another vehicle and block off the other potential vanishing point.

alt text

alt text

The convoy stopped and both vehicles were placed as they were supposed to. In less than three seconds, the shooters exited their vehicles and overwhelmed the anxious security forces. The driver of the security car desperately tried to alarm the Response Units, however, the jammers were already active to disturb any kind of communication. Now, all that was left, was to surrender, since dying for something as minor as this, would not be worth it. The security surrendered and handed over their weapons.

alt text

alt text

The keys for the truck were handed over and the prisoner was freed without taking a scratch. Freedom!

alt text

alt text

alt text

High-value target was secured successfully. Now, there was one problem left. The witnesses, also known as the security forces. The Company could not risk any witnesses, therefore, they had to be executed. With an eye-blink, all were shot down, eliminating the last problem, and fulfilling operation.

alt text

alt text

Liberation Day! All members entered their vehicles and left the scene heading for the sunset, in freedom! The operation was a success.

alt text

alt text

alt text
Roleplay #344 -Bring the outlaws through
Participants:The Company & Al Munazama

The Company recieved a encrypted message by Al Munazama so FBI or any other law forces couldn't spy the phone. It was a simple message where we had to go to their hideout. The Company flew there as it was faster and safer.

alt text

After that we parked the plane somewhere in the forest and met them at their hideout. We started to discuss and apparently they needed our help to take them to Los Santos as they are wanted by every law forces around San Andreas. So we took our cars and left the plane there and went to our private airport.

alt text

We decided to take a big airplane which is used to transport equipment from a another city to a another. It was the only safe plane we could get and the one where the officers from the Los Santos Airport couldn't suspect about. So we flew to Los Santos Airport.

alt text
alt text
alt text

After arriving at Los Santos Airport The Company had their employees waiting for them with two cars which was sent in purpose for Al Munazama. Their plan was to do a jail break at Los Santos Jail after one of their men got caught. The Company took them there and after that they went away as quick as possible.

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

alt text

Roleplay #345 - Rich businessman - part 1 (with SWAT)

Today, I found out about a foreigner rich businessman who moved around here last week. By the words of my source, he is investing wisely and doing some car re-selling jobs. Since the source knew only his name, I decided to pull a few connections. I called a guy from SWAT and since he owed me a favor, he couldnt do anything but help me.

alt text

We decided to meet at the top of a Las Venturas parking garage, where nobody is going to neither hear or see us. I started my way to the garage and took my partner Xavier with me. Once we got there, we waited for a couple of minutes and then heard a big noise. It was SAPD helicopter so we pulled our guns out in case anything happens. When the helicopter landed, it was our SWAT friend so we put our guns down and went to greet him. He took out a big paper from his pocket and gave us. The paper contained all needed information about the businessman, which will help us do what we are planning to.

alt text