Why SAES Government Elections not happening?

Last election results were announced a year ago on 30 Sept 2021.

And as per rules SAES Government Elections needs to be conducted every 4 months.

Why there is no accountability about the current government and its President performance.

Also why there is no clarity about the re-election of new government. Why election is not conducted on time? and when there will be new elections?

Because there need to be 3 parties to start elections, and there are no 2 other parties. Neither are there people who want to fullfill the government duties (RP) for those 2 other parties.

There are still spots left if you wish to RP as governent, I personally welcome you to join the governement discord so I can help you to a position you want. :) Or you can send me a PM on discord whichever you prefer.

So you want election for ~60 players who will have no option to choose since there is only one party currently functioning in the server? Also, I don't personally think that these will bring any benefit at all, if anyone was interested, he would have created his own party till now or went to fill current government free spots.
Best thing would be if president would be able to take out all the money in federal reserve and do gamble with it, at least he will have fun for some time. What ya think @Weppo :harriot:

I am sure extinction of humanity will happen before you give up on Government. SAES Government became pointless as soon as anything that had something to do with RP died.

I highly recommend store robberies, incredibly exciting activity.

• Like 1

@Weppo said in Why SAES Government Elections not happening?:

Because there need to be 3 parties to start elections, and there are no 2 other parties. Neither are there people who want to fullfill the government duties (RP) for those 2 other parties.

There are still spots left if you wish to RP as governent, I personally welcome you to join the governement discord so I can help you to a position you want. :) Or you can send me a PM on discord whichever you prefer.