[Profil] Jack Carson

Remp

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Remp

login name: Jax01

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Since 2015

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Well, My real name is Ayoub ,i live in algeria , I'm 19 years old , i started playing mta in 2014 ,and after a year my friend told me that there's a good server called SAES:RPG so i started playing it with them , And my name is Remp ,I joined many gangs/squads ,also groups (SAFD,SAM,ALT,CS..) And now i'm the leader of DIA

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes,I do

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I'm not that good in RP , But im getting better and better by the time , So i can give 6 from 10

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 7/10

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: Frensh and English

Current groups:
SAM,SAFD,ALT,CS
Previous groups:
SAFD:I got kicked but i joined back

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes

Explain what a 211 is: it means there is a Store Robbery or a Bank is going On.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Responding with lights and siren

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Jack

Surname: Carson

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Colombia

Date of Birth: (18/05/1990)

Country of residence: United states Of America

Address: Groove Street

Convictions: N/A

Tattoos: N/A

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 19 years old

Full backstory: Jack Carson was born in Colombia , 32 years old , His dad's name is Sanchez Carson . he got two sisters and one brother , his mom is dead becuase of a big war near thier home, His father used to work as a cleaner but he didn't have enough salary to be able to live in safety because of the gang wars for drugs and weapons, so we decided to raise some money and go to United states Of America .so we can live better than here , And after we raised the money, we were able to go to United states Of America ,Los Santos and do a better job. when we arrived there it was hard to got a job so i decided to become a police officer at Los Santos ,to help my family . a good human helped me to be a police officer and teached me a lot of things so i passed it and i saw a lot of gangs in Los Santos . so i want to become a state trooper on San Andreas Interceptors to help them in arresting criminals.

SAI member who you were with *(Include their RP name and Regular nickname): James Smith ( @Glayd )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 14/08/2022 , 12:01

Type of Activity: Patrol, RP

Patrol details: We started patrolling from SAI HQ (SAI BASE) and we went to LS-LV highway and we added a speed trap, after few minutes we went to patrol again in LV and then we stopped two humans speeding with a bike (250kmh) , after a searching in thier bike i found a bag of weed ,so i arrested him.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *(Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @MouRiS

Date, time and duration of Activity: 16/08/2022 , 22:04

Type of Activity: Patrol

Patrol details: We started from SAI base ,then we went to LS-LV highway and added speed trap, then we drove to LV .

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *(Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Tatyana.Lopez @Xhamster

Date, time and duration of Activity: 17/08/2022 , 18:42

Type of Activity: Patrol ,RP

Patrol details: We started patrolling around LS ,then we went to LV ,after that we stopped a man was driving with 180KMH , so i checked his car ,then gave him a warning of speeding .

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *(Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Len_Robinson @Absent

Date, time and duration of Activity: 17/08/2022 , 18:42

Type of Activity: Patrol ,RP

Patrol details: We started patrolling From SAI BASE ,then we went to LV-LS highwat and added some speed trap ,after that wekept patrolling around SA and then we stopped a human.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

• 3 weeks later...

SAI member who you were with *(Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Lucano_Sanz and K-9.DAGGER @Pedrito @Rieeria

Date, time and duration of Activity: 04/09/2022 14:33

Type of Activity: Patroll with dog and RP

Patrol details: I started patrolling with Lucano_Sanz from SAI HQ after few minutes we saw a human driving so fast with 200km/h so we started chasing him But he didn't stop and then we arrested him ,After that we went back to SAI Base and took a dog with us and kept patrolling around SA.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *(Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Xhamster (Taytane.Lopez)

Date, time and duration of Activity: 12/09/2022 , 9:48

Type of Activity: Roleplay

Patrol details: I started patrolling around SA with Taytane.Lopez , when we went to LVx ,we saw an old men drving on the wrong way also he didn't respect the red light. so we stopped him and after Taytane.Lopez searched his car ,he found a lot of drugs and weapons ,he kept giving us reasons without a meaning ,so we arrested him and i parked his car at SAI Base.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]