[Profile] William Jake

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Max

login name: rana

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Since 2015

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: My name is Max. Im from Egypt. I joined SAES since 2015. I'm a unique player with
a good skills. I like playing as a cop as I didnt join any gang since I joined the game.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes of course.

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP *(SAI might be able to teach you things.):*I'm not very good at RP but, I'm trying to improve my skills.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: Im not bad at using radio. But I'm weak in radio codes.

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: English & French

Current groups: ZIP

Previous groups: Centrino, GXT

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes

Explain what a 211 is: It means that there is a Bank / Store Robbery going on.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: It means that there is an emergency so we need to respond with sirens and lights

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: William

Surname: Jake

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Los Santos, United States of America

Date of Birth: (4/5/1981)

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: Glen Park North 4, Los Santos

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 18 years old.

Full backstory:

William Jake, was born in 4th May 1981 In Los Santos. My father was a cop, My mother was a teacher in a school for boys. They both died in a terrible accident while we were walking on the street, there was a transportation car and the driver was drinking drugs. He ran over them. That was a bad day. I had 2 brothers younger than me. I was in a high school. When I was a kid I dreamed to be a cop to get rid of criminals who sell drugs and stealing the people. In 2010, When I was 29 years old I went to Los Santos Police Department to get a job to become a police officer. A year later, after many tests to become a police officer i got accepted and i became a police officer.

I liked my job very much. I went to dangerous missions and I achieved victory. And i got promoted and all officers wanted to be like me.

In 2015, in a normal day while i was driving my police car. I saw the transportation car that ran over my parents when i was kid. I told the man to stop his car to make sure that he is the guy that killed my parents. He refused and continued his road. I was following him until he went on a closed road. The guy was scared, I aimed the gun at him and I told the officers to check his vehicle well. Suddenly they found alot of drugs in the car. I took the criminal to the prison and he got jailed for 20 years til he died. I took my parents revenge from him. And I became cheif officer. I protect people from dangers and all criminals will be punished.

alt text

SAI member who you were with: John_Cale ( @Morgan ), James_Barnes ( @Winter-Soldier )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 27/7/2022 (10 minutes)

Type of Activity: Roleplaying

Patrol details: We were patrolling then we saw a guy driving carelessly. We stopped his car and checked his lisence.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with: John_Cale ( @Morgan ), James_Barnes ( @Winter-Soldier )

Type of Activity: Patrol

Patrol details: Patrolling around Los Santos.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with: Luciano_Sanz ( @Rieeria )

Patrol details: We saw two guys parking their car in the middle of the road. So we checked their license & ID. His license was expired. So we took his car for a month until he renew his license

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with: Trooper.Sanz ( @Rieeria )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 28/7/2022 (10 minutes)

Patrol details: I saw a guy driving carelessly. I thought he doesnt have a license. so i checked his license and id

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with: Trooper.Sanz ( @Rieeria )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 28/7/2022 (20 minutes)

Type of Activity: Patrol

Patrol details: Patrolling around Las Venturas

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with: Luciano.Sanz ( @Rieeria )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 29/7/2022 (10 minutes)

Patrol details: We were Securing roads and stopping who drive carelessly to check his license

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text

Patrol details: We were Securing roads and stopping who drive carelessly to check his license

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text[/s]

alt text

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

Dear @Maxyou12 ,

Thank you for your interests in joining the SA Interceptors!
We have been monitoring your activity and performance during SAI activities, and you did good enough to get a shot. I'm more than happy to announce that you've successfully passed the application phase!

Feel free to ask a SAI Captain+ for your in-game test, whenever you feel ready.
We wish you the best of luck!

Regards,
LandShark
SAI HQ Team