Getting released in the city of which the bank is in

reket

Question

11 answers to this question

In other words. Let us get released in the city where we entered the interior in

As they just updated Arrest info with the correct banks, this shall not be a problem to fix either as its almost half done already

@Muhammed I thought you knew this already, people aren't impartial even when the suggestions are impartial, cops or crims won't like it.

If I make a cop-related suggestion to benefit the cops, but to not harm the criminals in a reasonable way either, criminals still won't like the idea even when both sides win, that's how fucked up both sides are (no offense)

Btw I don't understand Reket's suggestion.

@Linkan said in Getting released in the city of which the bank is in:

As they just updated Arrest info with the correct banks, this shall not be a problem to fix either as its almost half done already

This is incorrect, it is not even close to being half done. Arrest info has nothing to do with the bank location. For this to work, we would have to move every bank interior to the corresponding city which is effort and time consuming considering that not only maps but there are also gates and markers which will need moving.

good suggestion , but i believe this will take ages to be set ingame, the problem is all of bank maps are in the centre of map which is 'RC' and its scripted to release to the closest PD you got arrested near and so BC is the one near RC and the solution of this like scorpyo said above it needs to change every single object/gate/interior and the bank script too under the bank thats been sets with, and i think the bank maps was in the centre of the map to avoid the drop fps near every single bank and honestly this is not a solution if that happens, anyway +1 for the suggestion if the developers make it without any problems.

@Scorpyo said in Getting released in the city of which the bank is in:

This is incorrect, it is not even close to being half done. Arrest info has nothing to do with the bank location. For this to work, we would have to move every bank interior to the corresponding city which is effort and time consuming considering that not only maps but there are also gates and markers which will need moving.

Aint it just easier to make a colshape around the "bank interior" and make anyone in the colshape released in the city the "bank" is located in? Alot faster way than moving them all
As if i remember right, Colshapes arent in all dimensions and in only the dimension you made it in?might be wrong but thats what i rembemer

@Scorpyo said in Getting released in the city of which the bank is in:

Aint it just easier to make a colshape around the "bank interior" and make anyone in the colshape released in the city the "bank" is located in? Alot faster way than moving them all
As if i remember right, Colshapes arent in all dimensions and in only the dimension you made it in?might be wrong but thats what i rembemer

It is possible, but it is not the optimal solution. Ideally we need to move the maps to not only have it that you get released in the closest PD but also make getting killed and respawning at hospital move you to the closest hospital aswell.