alt text

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: SSB|Loka

Account name: dhia555

Country of residence Tunisia

Primary Language: Arabic

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: since 2017

Current S/G/C and rank:
~[South Side Blazzers]~(red) ~[Level 2]~(black)
Other RP groups you're in:
~[BRINKS]~(silver)
~[All Load Trucking]~(yellow)
~[Cunning Stunts]~(yellow)
Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
~[Global Express Trucking]~(red,red) ~[i left because i join to ALT]~(black)
Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
i get ban snice 3 months ~[Reasson:]~(red) I call SAES player for play another server

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
SAM was created by Joe Valachi. SAM is are the first dedicated team of medics on the server. SAM's first goal is making good RPs with other grups. Now SAM fighting with corruption in San Fierro. This is very hard because they have a insufficient equipment. Valachi did a deal with special groups and tried to fight more strong and he never renounce. Joe Valachi still fighting with corruption. But Joe Valachi's equipments and personnels is better than olds and ready to fight.
What is the SAM motto? Always there when you need us most.

Who founded SAM? Daryl i think

Who is the current leader and vice leader? SAES>JohnnyEnglish & [ThC]Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: since 2 years

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: We need maximum 3 wanted level to spawn as a Paramedic

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: i cant go Turfs as a medic if our gang in Turf

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: ofc

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? There is not problem for me if its is a real criticism. Criticism helps avoid mistakes next time

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I love Role Play evreywhere and San Adreas Medic is good Group i think. and GOOD MEMBERS IN SAM and all my freinds in SAM

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? My Strengths is : i am not angry person , i am very active My weaknesses is : DROP FPS

4. Why should we accept you to our team? i can help this group because i m active and i m loyal person
alt text