[Profile] James Barnes

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: ilyass99

login name: [FBI*]Winter

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: since 2019

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hey , im ilyass 19 years old living in city named by Kenitra in Morocco , im student in university mohamed V studying Technical , i like playing video games and listenning to music when im free .

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I will say not bad

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 7 / 10

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: English - French - Spanish

Current groups: ALT

Previous groups: N/A

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes

Explain what a 211 is: means that there is a robbery going on .

What does it mean if it's a code 3: that there is an urgent call and you should respond it fast with lights and sirens .

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8: Available for calls

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: James

Surname: Barnes

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Tierra Robada, United States of America

Date of Birth: 03/03/1985

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: 3750 Wailea Drive

Convictions: N/A

Tattoos: N/A

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 22 years old.

Full backstory:
My name is James Barnes, I was born in 03/03/1985 in a small town called Tierra Robada, i have 3 sisters, i left school when i was young because i wasn't interested in it, i remember i used to skip lots of classes, i used to be so poor that sometimes we couldn't even afford any food. after i left school i started working at a farm with my father. i was forced to do the military conscription. because my parents started getting old, when i just got recruited, after a few months there was the Iraq invasion in the 20th of march 2003, and we were forced to join the war while i was just 18 years old, i was a marine unit. that was a very bad experience full of blood and violence, and so after the invasion i decided to go back to my hometown Tierra Robada, and go back to school, and graduated top of my class. and i decided to become a sheriff in Tierra Robada, to protect my people. i really liked being a sheriff in my hometown. and after so many years of hard work, i decided to leave the town and work in Los Santos, and became a police officer there very easily, and i did lots of serious operations and arrested lots of dangerous drug dealers and gang members, i built a new family in Los Santos and settled down there.
my goal is to become a state trooper to serve the United States in a better way, and leave my mark in the country after my retirement.

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): N/A
Other involved people: @Winter-Soldier, @BurakO
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 04/05/2022, 23:30,15min

Type of Activity: transferring a Prisoner to another prison

**Activity details:**Normal and peaceful day, getting a call by LS Police department requesting to move a prisoner from LS PD to Las vegas department without any mistake.

Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Oliver_Smith ( @Exclusive )
Other involved people: @Winter-Soldier, @Dejonsie551

Date, time, and duration of Activity: 06/05/2022, 00:50,30 min

Type of Activity: license and registration check

Activity details: pulling over a car with a guy having marijuana in his pocket and without an ID license, arrested him between LV and LS highway by me and officer Oliver_Smith, we took him to LV PD and we took the fingerprints of the suspect and putting him in jail for one night till we test the substance to see if it is a legitimate drug.

Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): M.Dawkins, @Marko
Other involved people: @Winter-Soldier
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 06/05/2022, 2:05.

Type of Activity: Patrolling

Activity details: Patrolling nightly around LV with Captain M.Dawkins

Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): O.Smith @Exclusive, M.Dawkins @Marko
Other involved people: @Winter-Soldier, @Dejonsie551
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 06/05/2022, 00:00, around
30 min

Type of Activity: license and registration check

Activity details: checking ID licenses and Cars, speed check-in LS-LV highway with Captain M.Dawkings and trooper O.smith
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): M.Rossi ( @Alessio )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 07/05/2022, 18:25, around 35 mins

Activity details: an Evening patrolling and speed check with Trooper.Rossi.
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): A.Marquez ( @LAPD_Spanish_VEN )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 07/05/2022, 18:05, around 1 hour

Activity details: a nightly patrolling around SA with Seargent Angel_Marquez

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): A.Marquez ( @LAPD_Spanish_VEN )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 07/05/2022, 19:00, around 1 hour

Type of Activity: ID license and Plate licenses check

Activity details: checking ID licenses + plates of civilians around SA with Seargent Angel_Marquez
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Trooper.Sanz ( @Rieeria )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 08/05/2022, 14:20, around 30 min

Type of Activity: Patrolling and Rping around SA with Trooper.Sanz.

Activity details: A tough day of patrolling checking ID licenses and speed checking around SA and chasing powerful crims with Trooper. Sanz after this Tiring day we went to lunch at a burger shop and we finished our hard patrol.
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): N/A
Other involved people: @Winter-Soldier, @Shikomaru
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 08/05/2022, 16:40, around 20 min

Type of Activity: License and registration check, speeding ticket
Activity details: normal day patrolling around SA suddenly seeing a sus overspeeding and driving on the wrong side of the highway and charging him a speeding ticket

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): M.Rossi ( @Alessio )
Other involved people: @Winter-Soldier , @alone
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 08/05/2022, 17:50, 1hour

Activity details: an Evening patrolling chasing Crims, license and registrations check with Trooper.Rossi.
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Isaac_Miles ( @Sou ) john_anderson ( @Cheer )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 08/05/2022, 20:30, around 25 mins

Activity details: a nightly patrolling chasing big crims with Seargent Isaac_miles and trooper john_anderson

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Seargent.Jackson ( @Sanfara )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 08/05/2022, 22:12, around 20 mins

Type of Activity: Patrolling, license and registration check

Activity details: a nightly patrolling chasing some crims and speed check of the cars with Seargent.Jackson.
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Nicholas_Wide ( @Sanek )
Date, time, and duration of Activity: 09/05/2022, 19:51, 1hour and 10 mins

Activity details: another day starting by an evening peacefully patrolling with Seargent Nicholas_Wide and chasing a few crims

alt text

Date, time, and duration of Activity: 09/05/2022, 20:57, around 40 min

Type of Activity: Patrolling and rping

Activity details: a nightly normal patrolling suddenly a suspect was driving a motorbike with his friend and his friend was having a combat shotgun hidden we stopped him and we found that combat shotgun so we put cuffs on him and driving him to LS PD with Trooper.Rossi.

Dear @Winter-Soldier ,

Thank you for showing interest in joining SA Interceptors.

You've shown decent activity, also been patrolling with many of our troopers, therefor I'm glad to announce that you have successfully passed the application phase.

As you've been tested yesterday, you are now part of the SA Interceptors.

Regards,
Captain Mike Jones