Fire department Application-Vexy [DENIED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: [G~T]Vexy
Username: Vexy
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: All the time same Vexy-Sexy

Current Gang/Squad: Ghost Triad- [G~T]
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): [HS] -Left, [GSF]-Closed,[BloodZ]-Closed,[Lunas]-Closed,[CDC]-Left to join GT with my friends.
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? GT- 2months [Recruit Manager]

Current groups: TMH,ALT
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): -
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: Punishment - Car dm. I was coming in saes for troll and didnt know the rules from start when i was a new player.
Tell us something about yourself: Im a boy living in Finland. Im a firefighter in real life, also i like play basketball in my free time.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? Yes i understand that. I have a lot of knowledge in firefighting things.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal in fire department is got a new friends and make some roleplays with members.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes im ready im active every day and can also post in media.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? I have a knowledge with fire fighter things. Im active,friendly, will not be released,listening other guys.
What are your weaknesses? Dont like if someone insults me.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? Help in activity,get new friends, and have nice time in.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department? For now i dont acctualy know maybe make good roleplays.

Applicant's signature: mcetg
Date: 5/3/2022

Dear Applicant @Vexy

We appreciate your interest in joining the ~[San Andreas Fire Department]~(red,red,red,red), and we apologize for the delay in response times to your application.

A SAFD Commissioner will perform a complete review of your application and will indicate the next steps to follow.

For now, your responsibility is to post activity on you application and join the discord server of SAFD to learn more about how we work. Best of luck!

Regards:
Spanish - EMT Chief of the San Andreas Fire Department

The San Andreas Fire Deparment

• 2 months later...