[Suggestion] Infernus's Balance Script

RikKi

Question

Hey guys,

You may ask yourself what does the Title mean! Read Further to understand.
During the last period i couldn't control my infernus as i used to do in the past years ! like when it flips on it roof i can't flip it back to it wheels. I asked about whats happening some admin told me that SAES>jay added a new script that helps car's balance. But for me and maybe some ppl don't find this thing helpfull and would be good to add a command or make it able to be upgraded in the 'repair shop' or 'nanoshop' , and don't make it standard.

Best regards

24 answers to this question

Even if it was a script, it is very less likely to cause that rotation issue. There is a script called anti-bounce which is used in other game modes where vehicles collide with objects/surface after huge jumps etc. Though that script prevents the cars from bouncing and help them stick to the surface, they still let those rotatory/flip controls to be normal. There must be some other thing which might be leading you to this problem.

I have just tried rolling the Infernus from it's roof back to it's wheels again and it was fine, I was still able to roll the car back with A + D keys.

Whatever you're experiencing is not to do with the handling.

@Jay He probably flipped at a low speed and it's just GTA physics. You need to have a bit of momentum if you want to roll the car back on all fours with A - D. Directly getting slammed on the roof or sliding a full 180 degrees at a low speed makes it really hard to rotate the vehicle.

@reket na i get his point he says when the car flip in the ground with the roof he can't flip it again on his wheels but its possible

Few others things its the handling and talking about it thats why i sent the vid they can change w/e they want but not the handling of the car this one that rikki saying has nothing to do with the handling of the car i guess.

@IceCold Jesus .. i meant to let the car be holden on it roof on the both of saes and standard gta sa than try to flip it when it is landed full on it roof .. and you're talking about car flipping .. don't u see that I already flipped the car on gta sa but not in saes (when it's full on it roof)