[Profile] Erik Estrada

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Orten

login name: moemen12

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 2016

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Well,my real name is Moemen I'm born and raised in Tunisia . I'm a really mature person, who shows both respect and honor in my work. I respect every person who have a higher rank than me ingame, and I'd do anything to serve them. I'm a well-skilled roleplayer, and at the same time a really loved person on the sever. I've got alot of compliments for my good roleplaying abilities, and at the same time for my clean and understandable langauge. I'm a person who writes alot, and I also like to. Also besides that, I'm a fast keyboard typer, which is good. I do not suffer from any mental diseases, which makes me unstable. I don't get easily mad, I have a long fuse, which is good in situations where you have to talk alot, and perhaps explain something complicated to a person with a low knownledge in English. I'm a male and I'm 17 soon in 18th august. I'm a really mature person compared to my age. As said. Age doesn't define majority. It's all about the environment you grow up in, and the surrounding people you're being with. I'm a good social person, and I love to meet new people and make new friends.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I am not very good but I still knows how to use /me /do and act.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 7/10

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: Frensh and English

Current groups:

• Global Express Trucking Co.

• San Andreas Studios

• BRINKS

Previous groups:

• SAFD got kicked for abusing chainsaw ( Killed my friend with it )

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes

Explain what a 211 is: That code means there is Bank Robbery or Store Robbery going on.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Use Lights / Sirens When you get a call

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Erik

Surname: Estrada

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Mexico

Date of Birth: 16/03/1996

Country of residence: Los Santos

Address: Las Colinas

Convictions: Yes

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained his valid driver's license when he was 20 years old
Full backstory: Erik Estrada is a hispanic young man from Mexico and grew up in the city of Los Santos. His family moved to the United States when he was young because there was a drug cartel war in Mexico which is very dangerous for the civilians. Being in America has given Erik's family a lot of safety and oppurtunities to live their lively hood. Oppurtunities to jobs, access to medical healthcare, and of course other human rights protections. Erik's family isn't that big, he has a mother, father, an uncle and aunt and 2 cousins. All of them lives in Las Colinas, North Los Santos where they Erik's dad and uncle owns a general store.
As a child, Erik life was pretty normal, he a few close friends who lived in his neighbourhood. But one of Erik's friends influenced Erik to do some minor convictions such as gravity/street vandalism and theft. Erik was once caught stealing a lunch bag in school and was dropped out by the school's headmaster. This made Erik's parents angry to why Erik was so naughty at that time. They then enrolled him to a military school where they hope that Erik could come out as a different person. As a teen, military school wasn't much of an impact to Erik. After enrolling on a public high school, he was some what of the same as when he was a child. He drug dealed in school, street racing on the night time, and fought many times which gave his face a lot of scars.
When Erik was 21, he did not went to college and become a full-time drug dealer. Drug dealing made a serious profit for Erik. His supplier and gang members also liked him as he was making profit for them too. However, the Feds eventually caught him and sentenced him to jail for around 4 years. After pleading guilty, he was out of jail in just 2 years but he has to participate on community services. He participated in a VA office where he met a bunch of military veterans. One of the vets was pleased with Eriks work as Erik was a very helpful person to him. He told Erik that he should serve the nation more then just helping out on a VA office. The vet told Erik that he has the qualities to register himself as a officer of the law, as he has a background with drugs and knows every type of them.
After hearing the advice from the Vet, Erik became eager to join any policing department in San Andreas. When he went to the Police Department, he found out that they are not currently accepting any cadets, but there was a job opening on the department of San Andreas Interceptors. He's familiar with this department because one of his drug smugglers were caught by them. Erik then applied himself to San Andreas Interceptors as he has the skills and quality to become a Trooper and keep a safer San Andreas State, especially from drugs.

alt text

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @shah ( Sam.Nake )
Other involved people: @Dufabo
Date, time and duration of Activity: 06/04/2022, 17:14

Type of Activity: RolePlay

Activity details: It was sunny day. Sam.Nake and Me was guarding the base and and especially the cars cuz they contain important information for files of suspects. But in a while I heard the noise of helicopter. There were few suspects aiming on our heads with explosive guns. They landed and then gave us some questions as we didnt answer anything. They putted us in the car and then we was taken into the wilderness there was a black car where we had to enter. Then suspects drove us to their base where were killed many colleagues after showed us the bodies We was disgusted. We was on the edge, but we didnt said nothing and just spat in the face of their boss. Then became a llul. Suspects left us alone there. I came out to check whats up and a bullet took my life.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Sanfara ( Sergeant.Jackson )
Other involved people: @Rieeria
Date, time and duration of Activity: 05/04/2022, 19:35

Type of Activity: Patrol

Activity details: "Sergeant Sanfara did an inspection on the suspect and found a briefcase full of money...."

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @shah ( Sam.Nake )
Other involved people: @Crash
Date, time and duration of Activity: 07/04/2022, 17:24

Activity details: It was hot day and boring we don't have any work everything is clear,So,me and my teammate ( Sam.Nake ) decided to patrol around Las Venturas,Suddeny,We saw a truck full of oil refinery,so we stopped him,and I asked him some question also asked to give me his paper,after he gave me the paper I saw it but everything is good then I took a look around the truck,but he is suspicious trucker like criminal.But we can't find anything about him so everything is clear then I gave him back his paper and we continued patrolling.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

@Wizax said in SAI - Contributions & Activity log:

^[alt text]
Involved SAI members: Sergeant.Wrym ((@Wizax))

Other involved people: Officer.Erik ((@Orten1 )), @Lekss LE, @q1uiiz LE

Date, time, and duration of activity: 3nd April 2022, not precise

Activity type: Role-Play

Activity Details:

I was enjoying my coffee in San Andreas Interceptors Headquart when I received a report about a suspicious vehicle entering Las Venturas and heading north close to the golf club, I immediately got myself ready and got myself some backup, Officer Erik, we headed to the last seen address code 3, through the glass of the window I could see two men sitting with a lot of alcohol and drugs who started running as soon as they noticed us, they took the back door and could escape easily by running to the desert, chasing them was a hopeless task for us so we tried to pack all they left in the house from drugs/alcohol/ gold wearing our gloves to make sure we don't ruin their fingerprints, I tried scanning the doors to get some fingerprints and especially the back door where I found a very clear fingers print of one of the suspects, after packing all the illegals we head back to SAI HQ where we unloaded them so they intelligence unites can analyze them

Screenshots:

[s=] https://imgur.com/a/1updZAH [/s]

^[alt text]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): ( William_Gibson )
Other involved people: @MilkySky
Date, time and duration of Activity: 14/04/2022, 00:33

Activity details: Me and my friend sitting at San Andreas Interceptors HeadQuarters and talking,Suddenly,we got a call from a guy civilian in Los Santos that he saw the car going to highway to Las Venturas, which is got robbed weeks ago. Rapidly,We took the car and went to highway and putted roadblock and every car passes from there we stop it and check the license and Identification.After an hour, we found the car and the guy we are searching for and we got him to the jail.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Rieeria ( Luciano_Sanz )
Other involved people: @Gui @Axestos
Date, time and duration of Activity: 13/04/2022, 19:32

Activity details: It's Wednesday,I and Luciano Sanz went to Las Venturas entrance and we added a speed trap,Suddenly someone passed exceeding the speed limit he is driving over 260 km,Then we took car to chase him. After I got him,I asked him why he did that? and he shouldn't that and created a ticket for him.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Fall-en ( Trooper.Downey )
Other involved people: @Riley

Date, time and duration of Activity: 15/04/2022, 12:31

Activity details: It was a busy day when me and Trooper Downey started our patrol. We started the patrol from SAI HQ with Trooper Downey and went 10-8 on LV-LS highway. We set up a speed trap there and caught a speeder who went over the speed limit, which was 155. We pulled him over and asked him why he was going over the speed limit. He told us that he went fast because he was scared of getting pulled over by the us. So we calmed him down and explained to him about the speed regulation on LS-LS highway, and afterwards with a speeding ticket.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Wizax @LandShark @alius ( Mike_Jones , CANNINE and Travis_Gross)
Other involved people: @Orten1
Date, time and duration of Activity: 14/04/2022, 20:20

Activity details: Setting up roadblock on LV-LS highway, the roads were clear and there was no violations occured.

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @shah ( Agent.Shah ) ( Mike_Jones )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 19/04/2022, 17:15

Activity details: We got a report that theres some drugs going to Los Santos from Las Venturas then we setted up roadblock on LV-LS highway.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Rieeria (Trooper_Sanz) @Fall-en (K-9|Downey) @LandShark (Captain_Jones) @Wizax (Segeant_Wrym=
Date, time and duration of Activity: I don't remember the date but days ago, 12:08

Activity details: We got a call from our captain to regroup at San Andreas Interceptors HeadQuarter and he asked us to take the dog with us, So,the captain gave us the permission to search Las Venturas Warehouses because we got an information that there is drugs and weapons in one of them. So, we took cars and headed there.The entrances were blocked.And the dog were sniffing inside warehouses then he started barking then we went to the dog and found some kind of drugs and weapons. We reported that to our Captain and putted everything on Enforcer.Then Las Venturas warehouses are clear now.After that we went to check Los Santos Warehouses then we found explosions & drugs and weapons. We moved drugs and weapons to the enforcer then we tried to stop the explosions.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt texthttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/594584330723131393/967741851538960455/mta-screen_2022-04-17_13-04-45.png[alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Wizax ( Sergeant.Wizax )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 27/04/2022, 22:59

Activity details: We got an information from Dispatchers that there is a truck delivering illegal goods will pass from Las Venturas-Los Santos Highway,Then we went there and added a roadblock.After 30mins,We got a call that trucker got arrested in Red County,He is trying to escape from there probably someone told him that we are in the highway.

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Rieeria ( Luciano_Sanz )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 30/04/2022, 16:50

Activity details: Pulling over a guy which is driving on the wrong side of the highway.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @alessia ( Tropper.Rossi )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 08/05/2022, 22:22

Activity details: Patrolling around San Andreas to make it safe and there wasn't any violations occurred.

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Fall-en ( Tropper.Downey )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 13/05/2022, 13:47

Activity details: Patrolling around San Andreas with Troopner.Ddowney and we chased three violaters.

• 2 weeks later...

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @LandShark ( - )
Other involved people: @Orten1 @Kok
Date, time and duration of Activity: 24/05/2022, 13:27

Activity details: Pulling over a guy which is driving on wrong side.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @LandShark ( Mike_Jones )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 31/05/2022, 14:31

Activity details: Putting speedtrap at LV-LS Highway.

Dear @Orten1 ,

Thank you for showing interest in joining the SA Interceptors.

You've shows decent activity since you applied, now it's time to move on to the next step.

Feel free to ask any SAI Captain+ in-game for your entry tests, whenever you feel ready.

Regards,
LandShark
SAI HQ Team