[Profile]Joe Doy

• PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Drakath

login name: Pablo99

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 110h

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: i dont have so much Things about myself cuz im new player but im love so much cop side and all time playing frendly and i like rp

• PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: yes but just Little of english (6/10)

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): im not that bad in rp and some times i do rp with my friends in SAI

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: i dont use the radio so much that is why i dont have so much skills in radio

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: French

Current groups: SAFP

Previous groups: N/A

• PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol
Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): sure

Explain what a 211 is: 211 is mean Robbory

What does it mean if it's a code 3: code 3 means respond with lights and sirens

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? no 10-8 codes (mean RADIO POLICY & PROCEDURE)

Full backstory:
My name is joe doy son of jotoro doy im live in german since age 19 but I was born in tunisia with my parents and my brothers but one day im back to my house from study i seen something unforgettable i see a Ambulance and car police and so much people in front of the house and somone of people tell me the house Burnt after this accident i dont find where can i go because everyone think im burnt the house this why im be a robber to can live i seen everything in the live the bad the good...im stole store houses everything but when i arrested from police when i 15 years ago i got jail just to 3 years because im young when i leave the jail im go to german but not like other people im going with illegal method because i dont have money im going from tunisia to itali and from itali to german in german i see good pepoles and another life i got German Nationality to life and see the police and the justice this why today im here to be a good man and perfect police man to make a justice in the world

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
SAI member who you were with sergent.wizax (@Wizax )
Trooper.downey (@Fall-en )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 02/04/2022

Type of Activity: Rp Patrol

Patrol details: My first day in SAI im going to base in Early morning to work we begin with traine running exercise to get energy and wake up then we go to getting the weapons from the SAI base and we start to lvx route to the north lv after so much time waiting we found some one near hp with green car surrender himself to us then we go to eat breakfast in lv by chance we found freind from SAI in there after the breakfast we go all to sf we found some one and we start follow him 5min then we arrest him near hp of sf and we going to fuel the car after this tour of san andreas we found some one in lvx with broken glass

Screenshots:
https://imgur.com/gallery/aUGydoy