Dufabo

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text

alt text

Attendees: @Dufabo @Paradox @Curny @Flex

Story: It was a Tuesday morning when officer Dufabo and I were doing some paperwork at the HQ office. My phone rings up and it's the LSPD dispatcher. He starts by informing me of a suspicious red van driving around Los Santos that possibly has illegal firearms and drugs. Officer Dufabo and I immediately respond to the call where we rapidly hit the road and kept looking around for the van. Minutes later, I spotted the van where I asked my fellow officer to track it down and keep a distance so we don't blow our cover. I picked up my police radio and informed the dispatch about the situation and that's when he ordered us to follow the vehicle and keep him updated. A couple of minutes, the van makes a turn and heads to LS Docks. We kept following the vehicle for some minutes and that's when it stopped near a cargo ship. We disbanded the vehicle and started scouting the area and that's when officer Dufabo spotted a heavily armed person waiting to talk to the driver of the red van. I picked up my radio and informed the Dispatch about it and that's when he gave me the green light to open fire in case they start shooting. The moment I put back my radio, one of the hostiles spotted me and started shooting. I immediately gave the order to fire back at them. Seconds after the conflict, we managed to take both of them down. We slowly approached the van and discovered it was full of weapon boxes and cocaine. We confiscated the van, and drove back to LSPD so professionals can take a look at it.

Screens:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
alt text

Attenders: Dufabo,Laza,Satellite

Story: It was normal early morning when officers Dufabo and Laza went to patrol around the state.But 30 minutes later they got a call from local PD that someone in white van is trying to deliver stolen goods to the buyer.Officers found van that looks like the one that they needen and stopped it. Driver decided to not lie and dropped all information as it is.Officers decided to do not take this van from driver and arrest him, they let him go but with beacon attatched at the bottom of his vehicle as it will help to set who is buyer and who sells this kind of goods To be continiued

Screens: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text