The Strike Team - Media Archive

Dufabo

alt text
alt text

Attenders: @Flex @Combo @Sanfara

Story: It was a usual day, I was patrolling around Las Venturas when I suddenly receive a call from Dispatch stating an armed robbery occurred at Las Venturas's ammunation. Officers responded to the location and found CCTV tapes of the robbery. It seemed like the dealer pressed the emergency button moments before the robber took out his life. The PD managed to run face recognition on the suspect and found out who he is. The outside CCTV also captured the used vehicle's number plate which later on, they managed to locate the vehicle. I was ordered to head to the location where the car was last seen and that's where I found 2 armed hostiles nearby the mentioned vehicle having some sort of a deal. I reached for my police radio and called for backup just in case things go out of the way. I slowly sneak into the warehouse with my reloaded M4 rifle and that's when the suspects seemed to hear my footsteps. I rapidly aim at the hostiles and ask them to drop their weapons on the floor and step away from them with their hands up. One of the hostiles decided to cooperate, but I can't say much about the other one. Seconds after taking the armed hostile down, the other one tries and reaches his pistol where it was hidden in his back pocket. Without hesitation and for my own safety, I took him down as well. After making sure they were both are completely dead, I reached for my police radio and informed them about the situation.

alt text

Screens:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
alt text
@Orten1 said in Ghost Triad | Media Archive:

alt text

RolePlay Title: Delivering some goods

Story: Some GT members delivering their goods to some friend (1 truck of goods protected by 2 cars front and back of it ). But suddenly two officers stop them . and ask them to open the truck . the guys was surprised of what's going on cz no cop stop them doing their work . so as a normal reaction, they just picked their weapons and fire on them

Participants: [Ghost Triad]: @Orten1 @dhalma @nCov @R1zo0R
[TST]: @Flex
Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

• 2 weeks later...