The Strike Team - Media Archive

Dufabo

alt text
Welcome to The Strike Team Media Archive topic. In this topic we will share our roleplays, screenshots, events and other things that related to TST. Also we are going to add all of the activities below this post. This post is only for information.

If you want to join The Strike Team, check our main topic Here

alt text
#Roleplay
In this category, you can find our roleplays. Also, you can see our quality while doing a roleplay.

![alt text](https://i.imgur.com/junYWZJ.png)
![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/JY52Cme.gif)

**Roleplay With "Organization Name"**
**Date:**
**Attenders:**
**Story:**
**Screens:**

![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/JY52Cme.gif)

alt text
alt text

#Events
In this category, you can find the all of the events that are made by TST. We hope that, you can enjoy while participate the events.

![alt text](http://i.imgur.com/ouNhSLz.gif)

**Event type:**
**Prize:**
**Hoster(LWS):**
**Winner(s):**

alt text
alt text
#Activities
In this category, you can find all kind of activities we host (SRs/VIPs/BRs/Trainings...)

**Activity type:**
**Members included:**

alt text

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alt text
alt text
Roleplay With "Organization Name":LE

Attenders:@Liberty

Story:It was 17:41, i was in LV patrolling when we heard a citizen screaming i left my car and took out my shotgun then rusked inside, there was a men aiming on the store owner with a deagle to give him all his money, i Stopped the car behin the roads and i told him to Turns himself in and i entered his name into the Panel,I found him wanted by LV police departement. So i arrested him and i putted him in jail

Screens:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text))[/s]

alt text

alt text
@Sanfara said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text
^[Drug Deal[#24] - 15/03/2022 - @Flex @Dufabo @Agent-D @Vxloc @racehunter @Sanfara @Pedrito .]
^[story] In the our last Drugs Traffcking around Countries, one of units around pulled over our guys and took our supplies, arrested our member and made a joke of us, We have tracked their duties of today and decided to cut their way, kidnap them and murder them on our way.
We went in two cars, Admiral and Stratum, blocked the road in Red Country bridge, took our weapons and waited for them to pass by so we can surrend them, we were 4 against 3.
They finally showed up, we managed to stop their vehicle and scare them, one of their members decided to run and jump from the bridge, unfortunately, We didn't manage to kill him on the water, so he ran away, for the rest, we blown their car and put the two of them in our cars then we drove back to the base, I took a tec-9 and gave the other member a combat shotgun, each killed a cop.
That will the end of whoever disagrees with Escobar's orders!

[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
alt text
Attenders: @Varta
Story:
the strike team's absence caused many crimes and violence around San Andreas, which is the reason that led The people of San Andreas to make an eruption and be dissatisfied with the current situation. the state has nothing to do to get its people out of this situation, however, it has to find a solution to avoid this mystery until the strike team showed up even stronger than before to take care of this disaster. Everything has been planned by the strike team, however, the first plan was to split around San Andreas just to collect some pieces of information about what exactly happening so they could know how to handle precisely with this problem. Yes, indeed, they ended up finding something new, A guy called "James colobria" is been acting weird, and obviously, he has a drug addiction who is the same guy that gave the strike team information about the promoter "sam lautaro" that he is going to transport a big quantity of drugs to las vanturas after kidnapping him, however, the strike team has started preparing a plan to get this guy alive by tracking him, some of the squad members who are specialized in this field have been chosen to track this guy without leaving any remnants, hopefully, with the length of time, they have reached the date of the drug transportation, once everything is ready, the strike team was fully armed, they've heading towards the promoter, and surely they got him arrested and by that way the strike team has managed to get its mission complete successfully.
alt text
Screens:[s=]alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
@Sanfara said in Medellin - Media Archive:

alt text
^[Pull Over[#28] - 17/03/2022 - @Flex @Sanfara .]
^[story] So today, in this afteroon, I was driving my vehicle which was a Blade, loaded with cocaine and Weed inside the trunk, When I was passing under a bridge in Red Country, I heard police sirens in the back, looked to the mirror and noticed a cop being after me and asking me to pull-over, I kept driving until I reached the bank and decided to park my car to the right side of the road hoping that he won't ask me to open the trunk and shit, he first asked me to step out and keep my hands in the air,then told me to walk toward him slowly, I did exactly what he wanted me to do, he was aiming his m4 at me, I was scared and afraid to be honest, didn't want to make a surprising move, He approached me and asked me to turn around so he can frisk me, found some stolen documents of the car I was driving, once he is done with frisking me he went back to his Rancher, took his radio and heard him saying something about a stolen car, it was literally my chance, I quickly ran to my vehicle jumped inside it and turned the engine then drove off, he did the same and kept following me.
There was a turn in the highway I made then I turned left where I hit the forest, he didn't notice me and kept driving forward, once I made sure he got away, I decided to countinue my escape, later on he lost me, for now I need to hide for a while until things are cool.

[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text)[/s]

alt text
alt text

Roleplay With: Medellin

Attenders: @Dufabo @flAPPY-0 @Agent-D @Netro @Bozi @Sanfara @lexx @Absent @bowie

Story: On today's afternoon, I was doing an ordinary patrol where I received a call from the Dispatcher informing me about a stolen red Blade that was last seen driving around Red Country. I immediately went to the said location where I kept looking for anything suspicious around the area. 10 minutes into the search and I spot the stolen vehicle. I took my radio up and informed the PD about the situation, letting them know I'm on standby for any orders. I turned on my sirens and asked the driver to pull over the vehicle. Once he saw the police lights, he seemed to be suspicious and stressed. I pick up my radio and ask for backup just in case. The driver finally decides to pull over, and I asked him to turn off the engine and come out with his hands up. He co-operates and does what he was told to. Once he got out, I kept my eyes open for any weapons on him and that's when I asked him if he has any possession of firearms on him or in the vehicle, which later on he answers with negative. I slowly walk towards the suspect where I ask him to keep his hands up so I can frisk him for any illegal items on him. I start frisking him and that's where I found a small amount of cocaine on him. I immediately took out the drugs and asked the suspect to place his hands on the vehicle's hood while I go to my police vehicle and report the situation. Out of nowhere, I heard gunshots nearby and immediately took out my pistol. The moment I was looking for where did the gunshots come from, the suspect hops on his vehicle and runs away. I get in the vehicle and start chasing him. While driving, I picked up my police radio and informed the Dispatcher about the vehicle plate number. I chased him for some time and that's when I completely lost him. A week later, I get a call from my senior officer telling me they tracked the vehicle and found where it is. I and my team geared up and called SWAT for backup. We flew directly to the location where we spotted the stolen red Blade. We regrouped on the ground and that's where we went in and found the suspect with some other people. Luckily they weren't armed, so we immediately placed cuffs on them, searched the place, and drove them to LSPD. While we were taking to their cells, I notice some sort of gang tattoos on one of the guys and that's when we knew he was a part of the Medellin gang. We took the suspects into their cells except for the gang member, where we interrogated him for some time and that's when we found out he works for Pablo Escobar, the biggest drug lord San Andreas has ever seen. Some days later, I receive a call from Detective Gaston telling me that the stolen vehicle was going to get used to transporting drugs as they
tried to remove the number plate.

alt text
Screens: [s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]