Section -1-
Real name & Nick name:real name Salah-nick name Kata
Account name:Kata1
Nationality:egypt
Timezone:MUCH
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):8
Do you have TeamSpeak/Discord/Whatsapp?:i have discord and whatsapp
Section -2-
Tell us about yourself:my name Kata and i life at egypt and i go to school everyday and i love my school and i like my friend in real life and at game and i love play MTA and i visite saerpg.uk everyday and i hope join DISS
How long have you being playing SAES?:2 years
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:no
Explain our role ( in your words ) :DISS protect all SA fro carminal and stoping sr and arressting crimnal at BR and Our main mission is Counter-terrorism. Hostage rescue. Resolution of prison riots. Surveillance and observation of criminals and terrorists and DISS will cleans all SA.
Past squad/gang/companies ( if you left or were kicked and why ) :N/A
Arresting skills (1-10):8
Role-Play skills (1-10):8
Driving skills (1-10):9
Section -3-
Your strengths:i am good at drving cars and bikes and plan and i am good at arrssting criminal and i am good at swiming and i love Diss and i am good at rp and actives and events and i am good at useing guns like m4 and AK7I
Your weakness: i am bad at bouts
Any additional information we may need to know?:(((i love DISS)))

earn the correct application format, you have 24 hours to fix.

Section -1-
Real name & Nick name:
Account name:
Timezone:
English proficiency on a scale of (1-10):
Do you have TeamSpeak/Discord/Whatsapp?:
Section -2-
Tell us about yourself:
How long have you being playing SAES?:
Do you have a Pro Cop diploma?:
Explain our role ( in your words ) :
Past squad/gang/companies ( if you left or were kicked and why ) :
Arresting skills (1-10):
Role-Play skills (1-10):
Driving skills (1-10):
Section -3-
Your strengths:
Your weakness:
Why do you want join to DISS?:
What can we expect from you?:
Any additional information we may need to know?:

Section -1-
Section -2-
Tell us about yourself:my name Kata and i life at egypt and i go to school everyday and i love my school and i like my friend in real life and at game and i love play MTA and i visite saerpg.uk everyday and i like do alot of from rp and i love DISS and i have 2 brother and i have 16 age and i hope join DISS
Explain our role ( in your words ) :DISS protect all SA fro carminal and stoping sr and arressting crimnal at BR and Our main mission is Counter-terrorism. Hostage rescue. Resolution of prison riots. Surveillance and observation of criminals and terrorists and DISS will cleans all SA Hostage rescue - One of our main mission is to save the hostages, In difficult situations when the usual special forces are not in force, we proceed to the work. Our task is to destroy all the criminals without losing the hostages.
Resolution of prison riots - In cases when prison riots begin, we are always ready to help. Our task is to resolve this mess in a short time.
Military special operations - This is not our main role. But if the state needs our help, we are always ready to help at any time.
Section -3-
Your strengths:i am good at drving cars and bikes and plan and i am good at arrssting criminal and i am good at swiming and i love Diss and i am good at rp and actives and events and i am good at useing guns like m4 and AK7I
Why do you want join to DISS?:ICE is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
What can we expect from you?:you will expect from me any thing like alot of from rps and events and actives and good skills.
Any additional information we may need to know?:N\A

@kata said in DISS - Battalion_de_Secret_Security:

Section -1-
Section -2-
Tell us about yourself:my name Kata and i life at egypt and i go to school everyday and i love my school and i like my friend in real life and at game and i love play MTA and i visite saerpg.uk everyday and i like do alot of from rp and i love DISS and i have 2 brother and i have 16 age and i hope join DISS
Explain our role ( in your words ) :DISS protect all SA fro carminal and stoping sr and arressting crimnal at BR and Our main mission is Counter-terrorism. Hostage rescue. Resolution of prison riots. Surveillance and observation of criminals and terrorists and DISS will cleans all SA Hostage rescue - One of our main mission is to save the hostages, In difficult situations when the usual special forces are not in force, we proceed to the work. Our task is to destroy all the criminals without losing the hostages.
Resolution of prison riots - In cases when prison riots begin, we are always ready to help. Our task is to resolve this mess in a short time.
Military special operations - This is not our main role. But if the state needs our help, we are always ready to help at any time.
Section -3-
Why do you want join to DISS?:ICE is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
What can we expect from you?:you will expect from me any thing like alot of from rps and events and actives and good skills.
Any additional information we may need to know?:N\A

:ICE is a strong and pro squad and it was great in the old days and it's still great until now and i was have past exprince in squads and as a cop too and i think that i know most of places in SAES so if you told me to respond to a turf war maybe let's say at the big ear then i will know the place , etc....
ICE-? COPY
alt text
re-apply after 2 weeks