[Profile] Simens Bravey

Pasha.

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name:[FBI]Icy

login name: icy911

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: for about 2-3 years

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: I'm 20 years old i go to the gym often play lots of mta and Fivem RP

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: yes

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I'm pretty good at rp.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: probably 7.5/10

Primary language: slovenian

Other languages you speak: English

Current groups: RadioSA, GXT, BRINKS.

Previous groups: N/A

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): yes

Explain what a 211 is: A robbery

What does it mean if it's a code 3: emergency officer's must respond with lights and sirens.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8 Avalible for calls.

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Simens

Surname: Bravey

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Las Venturas United States of America

Date of Birth: 31st of July 1978

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: 14a_donut_road

Convictions: N/A

Tattoos: N/A

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 18 years old.

Full backstory:

My name i Simens Bravey i was born on the 31st of July 1978 in Las Venturas my family wasn't very rich at the moment i always went to work with my father when i as at age of 16 already when i turned 18 my life changed i got offered a good job that would pay me the money that would completely change my life i helped my parents as much as i could...

When i turned 25 i got the opportunity to become a police officer and i said sure and since my uncle was a state trooper i said sure i'll have a go and it went really well so now that i'm 40 years old i have a wish to join the San Andreas Interceptors and I believe I'm a good fit for the following occupation.