[Profile] Denis Favier

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Schwaring

login name: shiroi36

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: since 2019

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: My name is Alper. Im 19 . Im living in Izmir/Turkey.My favourite activity is cycling in mountain and reading book. I like to play mta. I listen to songs and drive at the MTA in my free time.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes i can

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): My english is enough for roleplay

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: I use radio codes in SAFD and when doing SAFP roleplays and ya activities, and I think I'm using it well. 7/10

Primary language: Turkish

Other languages you speak: English

Current groups: ALT-BRINKS-RadioSA-SAFD-Rtech-SAM-TMH

Previous groups: N/A

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes i did

Explain what a 211 is: Its Bank or Store Robbery alert code. Its used when there is a robbery anywhere

What does it mean if it's a code 3:: Emergency alert . You need to respond with lights and sirens.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Denis

Surname: Favier

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Compton California

Date of Birth: 02/08/1986

Country of residence: USA (United States of America)

Address: E Laurel St,Compton

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained his driver's license at the age of 21.

Full backstory:

My name is Denis Favier and I was born in Compton. As a child, I loved to listen to songs and watch crime series and movies. I've always wanted to be a policeman because I like the police genre, and he's always been helpful to my family. My father left home when I was 8 years old with a drug debt of 10 thousand dollars. That's why I've been working since I was little. My mother always helped me. I worked and studied until university, and I finally found out that I was hired as a policeman. My mother and I were very happy about it. After graduating from police school with a degree, I got a job as an intern in Albuquerque. After doing a lot of good things in Albuquerque, I was finally appointed commissioner of Colorado, and I'm still working in Colorado.

alt text
SAI member who you were with Jerry_Smith ( @fandi )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 10/02/22, 19-18 GMT-19.51 GMT(33Minutes.)

Type of Activity: Rp Patrol

Patrol details: It was a classic day and we started the patrol from SAI HQ. After a long wait on the LS-LV highway, a suspicious van passed by and we started following it. When he saw a suspicious movement, we immediately told him to pull his car to the right on the megaphone. We checked the person's ID and driver's license, and the person was clean, and finally we checked his car. There were no suspicious items in his car and we continued on our way. After a long Patrol, Jerry and I were tired. Because we were tired, we passed the announcement on the radio and made our way to SAI HQ.After a tiring day, I went home and got some rest.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

alt text
SAI member who you were with Jerry_Smith ( @fandi )

Date, time and duration of Activity: 11/02/22, 11.42 GMT-12.20 GMT(38Minutes.)

Type of Activity: Patrol and Pull over Roleplay

Patrol details: It was a boring day and an announcement came over the radio immediately as we moved towards the scene, the announcement was "The suspicious Black vehicle is exceeding the speed limit and drifting". We caught the suspect and immediately checked his ID and driver's license, he had a previous sentence for these crimes. While Jerry was checking his trunk, we found about 2 pounds of cocaine. We immediately handcuffed the person and took him to the department. Here's what the culprit was saying. "I didn't know about these drugs." but we put the person in jail because the drugs came out of the person's trunk.After we put the drugs in the department's warehouse, we realized that it was quite late. I left with my teammate and went towards my house.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

alt text
SAI member who you were with N/A

Date, time and duration of Activity: 11/02/22, 16.37 GMT-17.16 GMT(39Minutes.)

Type of Activity: Pull over Roleplay

Patrol details: It was a classic day, and I didn't have a teammate today, so I started patrolling alone.I was waiting on the highway for the speedtrap to turn on and suddenly a car driving at about 240km/h appeared in front of me and I started to go right after it.When I made the warning announcement, the person stopped and I checked the person's documents. The person has penalties for actively carrying drugs and carrying weapons without a license, and he was wanted.I wanted to search his trunk without revealing it to the person, and I found an unlicensed gun in his trunk. After calling the mechanics and asking them to tow me to my location, I put the person in my car and took them to the police station. I put the person in jail and left the gun I found in the police station's warehouse. I was quite tired of the result of this procedure, I jumped into my car and immediately made my way home and went to my house and got some rest.

Screenshots:
Screenshots

SAI member who you were with Angel_Marquez(@LAPD_Spanish_VEN )
alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 12/02/22, 19.08 GMT-20.50 GMT(42Minutes.)

Patrol details:
it was a classic cold day. My teammate and I started patrolling on the LS-LV highway and saw that the black "Infernus" car was passing through the opposite lane, we immediately started to announce the person for pull over. The person who finally stopped my teammate was a little suspicious because the person gave very suspicious answers and said, "Are there any weapons on you and in your car?" said. The person said " No". When we found out that he had an urgent job, we wrote a ticket without waiting too long and told the person that he could go. While continuing on patrol, we stopped the Purple "Infernus" on the highway for incorrect parking, speeding and a reverse lane violation.Although the person denied it, he didn't believe that the person was speeding, so I took the speed radar in my car and showed it to the person, and the person believed it, and I took the person's ID and wrote the ticket to the person.These operations had tired me and my team-mate quite a bit .So I left my teammate and headed for my house.

Screenshots

• 1 month later...

alt text

**SAI member who you were with Luciano_Sanz (@Rieeria )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 22/03/22, 18.29 GMT-18.55 GMT(26Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was a classic Tuesday evening. As usual, my teammate Luciano and I started the patrol. There weren't many announcements today, so we started patrolling around.A couple of speed limit breakers got in front of us and we started chasing them.After a while, we directed them to another team to intercept them and started looking for someone who had committed another traffic violation.We finally found someone driving down the wrong lane.We towed the person's car to the right and wrote down the fine .At the end of a tiring and boring day, our Patrol time was over, and we went to the Department and finished the patrol.

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Luciano_Sanz (@Rieeria )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 23/03/22, 17.41 GMT-17.56 GMT(15Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was a classic Wednesday and it was really cold outside.I started the patrol with my teammate Luciano.After a long time of idle patrolling, we finally found a suspicious truck, we immediately took the megaphone and started warning, but because it didn't listen to us, we finally got permission to shoot and started squeezing, and finally managed to catch it.And then we stopped a motorist and fined him.After a long and tiring day, we finished the patrol and dispersed to our home.

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Luciano_Sanz (@Rieeria )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 25/03/22, 14.35 GMT-15.01 GMT(26Minutes.)

Patrol details: it was a classic Friday and it was getting a little cold, so I dressed up tightly and headed to the department to patrol with my teammate .My teammate picked me up in front of the department with his car in a prepared manner and we started patrolling.First, we saw a person driving in the opposite lane with his engine and turned the person to the right. We only gave the person a warning because we found out that the person was in a hurry and went to the hospital to see his mother.Then we saw a person driving his OFF-ROAD motorcycle in the city, we turned him over and told him that it was forbidden, and we warned him.Finally, we saw someone driving down the wrong lane again without a license plate and we started chasing, but people were starting to squeeze us, so we quickly arrested people and put them in jail.I continued the patrol alone because of the urgent work of my teammate.after 1 hour, I finished the patrol and returned to the department.

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Luciano_Sanz ( @Rieeria )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 25/03/22, 19.29 GMT-19.47 GMT(18Minutes.)

Patrol details: it was a classic Friday night .It was quite cold today because it was evening 2.I started my patrol with my teammate and I could imagine that it would be a little busier tonight because there was a Celebration today .At first we saw a biker doing wheelie, and we immediately started chasing him, he stopped without difficulty, and we wrote a ticket and let the person go.After that, we turned over a suspicious trucker, checked his car and identity, and then we realized that he was not a suspect, and we let him go.We continued the patrol and when our patrol time expired, we went back to department 2 of today.we were pretty tired because he had a patrol we immediately went home and rested

Screenshots

alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 27/03/22, 17.10 GMT-17.31 GMT(21Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was a classic Sunday.I was energetic and happy today because I had a day off yesterday.I started a patrol with my teammate and a criminal with suspicious movements came across us and we started chasing after we put the person in jail, we continued the patrol and this time there was a wanted criminal waiting in the middle of the road, we put the person in our car and took him to the department and we went back on the road, this time someone who exceeded the speed limit came across us and we started chasing people started squeezing us and I started squeezing. After a long chase, we put people in jail, and after this attack, we decided to take a leave of absence and finish the patrol because it had tired us both mentally and psychologically.

Screenshots

alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 27/03/22, 19.23 GMT-19.35 GMT(15Minutes.)(My game is bugged i cant take finish ss )

Patrol details: It was a classic Sunday evening. Since we had an incomplete patrol today, my teammate and I decided to go on patrol again.Initially, we saw a suspicious vehicle and started chasing people started opening fire on us and I responded then we neutralized the people and sent them to jail.Then we chased the person who didn't comply with the stop violation and put him in jail and we were extremely tired because today is 2.we had thrown out our hot patrol, so we headed for our house.

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Officer.Jackson ( @Sanfara )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 27/03/22, 21.20 GMT-21.40 GMT(20Minutes.)

Patrol details: it was Monday, one of these days, and the weather was very hot and depressing.I started the patrol with my teammate, who came temporarily because my teammate Lucianzo was on leave .At first we waited on the highway more and more to open, but no one saw a suspicious vehicle and patrol speed so we started to take sinirini asmiyord started chasing after much difficulty and after typing the sentence cikartmamisti we've dropped us on the way and turn the person he wanted to bribe him alone for a while after I gave my friend's team had went and I went on patrol, and then go back to my house and I'm on my way to the Department

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Luciano Sanz ( @Rieeria )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 28/03/22, 18.21 GMT-18.44 GMT(23Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was a classic Monday and the weather had become really hot and sweltering.My teammate's leave of absence had expired and we were back on patrol.We stopped an "Infernus" brand car going down the opposite lane and I asked for the person's driver's license and ID.The person had no past crimes and said that I had an urgent job, but I had to write a ticket.i wrote down a $300 ticket and left it.We continued the patrol for a while and saw no criminal activity and returned to the Department

Screenshots

Dear @schwaring ,

Thank you for your application to the SAI.

After reviewing your application, I have noticed that you have only been patrolling with a minor sect of our troopers, not to mention just Trooper Sanz.

I suggest that from now on, start patroling with our other troopers as well so that you can get a wider range of experience.

You can call out for activities by PMing troopers in-game or via the SAI Discord.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,
~[Captain Niko Dupont]~(blue)

alt text

SAI member who you were with Mike_Jones ( @LandShark )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 06/04/22, 18.55 GMT-19.19 GMT(24Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was Wednesday evening, and Mike and I, my new teammate, started patrolling, and the weather was very nice today, blowing and slightly cold. At first we saw a "Purple" car exceeding the speed limit and started chasing. As a result of long efforts, it had stopped and there was no problem with the person's documents. we wrote a "100 dollar" ticket and left the contact. Then we saw a "Red" car that was bothering us a lot and we started chasing it after a long time, as a result of the efforts, its car flipped over and we sent the person to jail. We caught a criminal who was drifting on the highway thanks to our other teammates and sent him to jail, and finally there was another criminal who was drifting, and after a long chase, smoke started coming out of his car, and so the criminal got out of the car and we sent him to jail. It had been a long and exhausting patrol and my teammate and I returned to the department and from there we drove to our home in our personal cars.

Screenshots

• 6 months later...

alt text

SAI member who you were with Captain_Sanz ( @Rieeria )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 29/10/2022, 18.36 GMT-18,51 GMT(15 Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was Saturday when we started the patrol. There were no radio reports today. I was driving around LV with my teammate. A high-speed car appeared in front of us and we started to follow the person because he did not comply with the stop warning, and then he crashed and fell into the water with his engine. We rescued the person and took him to the hospital with the help of an ambulance, we will conduct an interrogation when he recovers. Then we saw a suspicious "Bullet" brand car and we started to follow the person ran away from us and we blew out the tires of the person's car and sent him to jail our patrol is over and we went back to the police station

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Jesse Custer ( @Blue )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 30/10/2022, 22,54 GMT-23,12 GMT(18 Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was Saturday night and today's is the 2nd.that was a patrol for me. This patrol was very calm. We had started the patrol and my teammate was driving the car. The dispatcher made an announcement over the radio, "A skinny white criminal in pink clothes, about 1.80 am, was last seen in the Red Country," and after this announcement, we went straight to the Red Country and found the wanted person, we immediately called him and sent him to prison. After this incident, there was no announcement and we continued the patrol, it was 23:12, because our patrol time was over, we passed the Dispatch announcement and went to the police station to finish the patrol.

Screenshots

alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 30/10/2022, 13.11 GMT-13.27 GMT(16 Minutes.)

Type of Activity: Patrol

Patrol details: It was Sunday morning and my teammate and I patrolled between LS-LV Dec. We just patrolled because there was no announcement from the Dispatcher today

Screenshots

alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 31/10/2022, 16.29 GMT-16.46 GMT(17 Minutes.)

Patrol details: It was monday afternoon and my teammate and I patrolled between LS-LV Dec. We just patrolled because there was no announcement from the Dispatcher today

Screenshots

alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 02/11/2022, 15.40 GMT-16.02 GMT(22 Minutes.)

Patrol details: it was wednesday afternoon and my teammate and I patrolled between LS-LV Dec. We just patrolled because there was no announcement from the Dispatcher today

Screenshots

alt text

Date, time and duration of Activity: 02/11/2022, 19.04 GMT-19,21 GMT(17 Minutes.)

Patrol details: it was wednesday evening and my teammate and I patrolled between LS-LV Dec. We just patrolled because there was no announcement from the Dispatcher today

Screenshots

alt text

SAI member who you were with Luciano Sanz James_Smith ( @Rieeria @Glayd )
Date, time and duration of Activity: 03/11/2022, 18.25 GMT-18,46 GMT(21 Minutes.)

Type of Activity: Patrol and Roleplay Pull over

Patrol details: it was thursday evening and my teammate and I patrolled between LS-LV Dec. We just patrolled because there was no announcement from the Dispatcher today

Screenshots