[Profile] John Anderson

Cheer

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Cheer

Login name: Lynch1

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 3 years ago

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hey! I'm Taher. Im known In-game as Cheer, I like playing games, especially CrossFire in my free time. I've started playing on Crossfire but then moved to Multi Theft Auto as Crossfire was getting older. I've been playing SAES for almost two years. I've already quite some friends playing who is my in-real life friends as well.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes, I do.

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): My role playing skills are excellent

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 7/10

Primary language: Arabic

Other languages you speak: English, French.

Current groups: All Load Trucking.

Previous groups: Qualified Officers.

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes

Explain what a 211 is: Its a criminal code , it means there is a robbery going on and all units should respond.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: It means there is an emergency situation , you should respond with lights and sirens.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: John

Surname: Anderson

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Las Vanteras , United States of America

Date of Birth: (10/01/1987)

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: BoneStreet Appartment 2

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid drivers license when I was 19 years old.

Full backstory:

Hey , Im John Anderson I was born in 10 January 1987 in Las Vanteras , my family conditions wasnt the best and wasnt the worst , its merely a middle class family . Since I was a kid , my only dream was becoming a police officer and joining Las Vanteras Police department , I was a good andpolite boi , didnt commit any crime previously , didnt use illegal drugs , I didnt drink alchol to the excess aswell , my record was totally clean , I also have a work experience which helped me to repare myself and strict police officer requirements because job experience shouldnt be related to law enforcement , I learnt how to interact gently with people since police officers should have excellent communication skills and it is a necessary requirement.

I passed the general education development exam and I graduated from high school , after finishing my education I joined the military services and passed 1 year , I was prepared physically and mentally for the duties of a cop. Beside that I was training in gym and I was working each day to improve my body , I became as agile as a rabit and I have quick reflexes , After becoming ready and prepared to join the san andreas police academy , I passed the screening test and lasted 3 Months in the academy , I attendded the necessary trainings and courses required to learn how to do my job well , in the end I passed whole the examinations parts.

After long time , I found a spot as a police officer in my local police department and applied for the the job, after passing whole the tests I officially became a police officer , it was the happiest moment in my life , the moment I achieved my goal and the dream I wanted to attain since I was a kid , year by year I gained a large experience and became a professional cop ,I also married a girl named Daisy in march 2015 and I have 2 Childrens currently. Furthermore , I want to become a San Andreas Interceptor State trooper because they can rely on me to represent them daily during my activity and as I said above Im a professional cop , who have excellent communication skills and whos trying to protect his countrys citizens.