[Profile] Massimo Rossi

Alessio

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Alessia

login name: Alessioo

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Ive been playing saes since april 2020.

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: My name Is Alessio, Im from Argentina, Im missing one year to finish the college. I,ve been playing saes since almost 2 years.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes I do

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): Im good at rps because I like them and also I wrap myself well with these.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 8/10

Primary language: Spanish

Other languages you speak: English

Current groups:
Cunning stunts and San andreas Fire department
Previous groups:

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? * Yes
Explain what a 211 is: A 211 is when there is a currently on going Store robbery

What does it mean if it's a code 3: if its a code 3 it means that you have to have the emergency lights and sirens on.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: <Massimo>

Surname: <Rossi>

Sex: <Male>

Place of Birth: <Torino, Italy>

Date of Birth: (22/03/2000)

Country of residence: <United States of America>

Address: < i_hear_aeroplanes -Las Venturas>

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I own my driving license since I have 18 years old.

Full backstory:
My name is Massimo, and I was born in Italy, Torino in March 22 of 2000s. My father's name is Luis and my mother's name was Alessandra, my father is Italian and my mother was French.
At the age of 5, my parents decided to move to The united States cause they were having economical problems. When I was 7 years old in St Louis due to delinquency my mother was murdered, since then my life changed at all, My father end up alone with me, so he decided to focous on my education, so I could have a future. Since that day my mother was murdered the only thing I could think of, in the future, being able to be a policeman, to prevent what happened to my mother from happening again to anyone else. Now having finished the college and having moved to Las venturas, I look forward to achieving my dream of becoming a san andreas interceptor.

alt text

SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @tokiits (trooper.blake)

Date, time and duration of Activity: 30/12/2021 around 19.55- Duration 55 minutes

Type of Activity: Patrol

Patrol details: While with Troper blake we were patrolling around lv at 20:33, we saw a driver driving out of speed limits, so we proceeded to stop it, but he ran away, After 3 minutes of pursuit the male proceeded to shoot towards our vehicle, so we also responded with fire. When we were able to stop the vehicle, a foot chase began in which he opened fire again but in the end we managed to arrest him. Finally we impounded his car. The male remained at the disposal of justice, waiting for a respective conviction for what happened.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @tokiits (trooper.blake)

Date, time and duration of Activity: 31/12/2021 around 03.00- Duration 1 hour

Type of Activity: Patrol and RP

Patrol details:
Around 3 am [GMT] Together with the tropeer blake we were able to locate a car with two females having a reclkeclessly driving and also they were speeding, so we proceeded to pull over them. The driver was asked for the id and her driver's license, when I received the driver documentation, I proceeded to give it to my partner so he could check it in the system. After seeing that all of his documents were in order, we proceeded to give him a ticket for recklessly driving and speeding.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): -

Date, time and duration of Activity: 05/01/2022 around 02.36- Duration 20 minutes

Patrol details: Around 2 in the morning I proceeded to patrol the highway ls-lv, to prevent crime and punish those who are outside the established by the law, Fortunately no one was sanctioned.
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Involved SAI members: (Angel_marquez) @LAPD_Spanish_VEN
Other involved people: @MilkySky
Date, time and duration of activity: 08/01/2022, 12:50 PM (GMT), 1 hour.
Activity type: Patron and RP
Activity Details: Around 12 thirty at night, together with my partner Angel Marquez, we were patrolling. After a few minutes we visualized a male who was driving about the speed limits, so we proceeded to follow him. seconds later, he crashed into a lace of the highway, and completely destroyed his car, but since he quickly ran away from the car and wasn't injured, he said that wasn't his car and he was just walking on the drive.
After Angel marquez proceeded to interrogate him but although we had recorded what had happened because we have cameras in the patrol car, the male kept lying, so we decided to take him to the police station. In the police station, we proceeded to interrogate him again, We asked for his id, to look for him on the government page, (but he gave us a fake number) so angel couldnt find it. After what happened we proceeded to give him the citation in the curt tomorrow, in which he will be penalized for the damages of the highway, for exceeding the speed and for lying to an SAI officer.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Walker2000 (Jackie_snow)- @Netro (Leonard_Cold)- @Alaa222 (Karim_Denis)

Date, time and duration of Activity: 09/01/2022 around 16.00- Duration 20 minutes

Patrol details: Around 16:00 pm with Jackie snow, Karim Denis and Leonar cold we proceeded to patrol all over Las Venturas and Red County in search of traffic violators.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): alone
Other involved people: @Chezzy
Date, time and duration of Activity: 10/01/2022 around 02.36- Duration 20 minutes

Patrol details: Around 19pm I was patrolling at Ls-lv highway, until I saw a male having a recklessly driving, so I proceeded to stop him a side from the road, I asked for his Id and Driving license, I checked it at the CMD and , as he had all his documentation,I gave him a warning to prevent a future accident.

[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): alone
Other involved people: @Rieeria
Date, time and duration of Activity: 14/01/2022 around 16.00- Duration 30 minutes

Patrol details: Around 16:00 in the afternoon, I was Patrolling over LS-LV highway, when I was abble to saw a male with a truck driving over the speed limits, So I proceeded to pull over him, after I asked him why he was driving over the speed limits, and checked his documents in the CMD, Finally,I gave him a warning.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): John alexander
Other involved people: N/A
Date, time and duration of Activity: 17/01/2022 around 16.00- Duration 15 minutes

Patrol details: We patrolled over ls-lv Highway

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt text[/s]

alt text
Date, time and duration of Activity: 19/01/2022 around 2.30- Duration 30 minutes

Patrol details: I patrolled all over Ls-lv Highway.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt text
alt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname):
Other involved people: n/a
Date, time and duration of Activity: 23/01/2022 around 18.00- Duration 1 hour

Patrol details: I patrolled over Las Venturas and Red county.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Nicoo (Nicolas_monges)
Other involved people: @horhe
Date, time and duration of Activity: 27/01/2022 around 17.00- Duration 1 hour

Patrol details: Around 17:05 pm with trooper Nicolas monges we were patrolling around LV-LS highway when we managed to see a stopped car in the middle of the road, so we proceeded to check the license plate in the cmd and call an impounder to take the car, for clear the way.

Screenshots:

alt text
Date, time and duration of Activity: 01/02/2022 around 19.00- Duration 20 minutes

Patrol details: I patrolled all over lv-ls highway

Screenshots:

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): Alone
Other involved people: @hessan210
Date, time and duration of Activity: 08/02/2022 around 23.00- Duration 1 hour

Type of Activity: Patrol and Rp

Patrol details: About 11 at night I was patrolling over lv-bc highway when I could see a car driving over the speed limits, so I proceded to pull him over a side from the road, After I asked and checked his ID and Driving License, He apologyze for being driving over the speed limits and I gave him a Warning.

Screenshots:

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @fandi (Jerry_Schmidt)
Other involved people: @Brazz
Date, time and duration of Activity: 10/02/2022 around 19.00- Duration 30 minutes.

Patrol details: Around 19pm with officer Jerry we patrolled all over ls-lv highway, fortunately we were able to pulled over 2 males, The first one was speeding because he was having a baby and he was going to the hospital so we let him leave and the other male was driving over the speed limits and drifting, so we proceded to give him a ticket and impound his car.
[s=]Screenshots:
alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @fandi (Jerry_Schmidt)
Other involved people: David_webb
Date, time and duration of Activity: 12/02/2022 around 16.00- Duration 1 hour.

Patrol details: Roadblock over ls-lv highway and patrolling

Screenshots:

• 2 weeks later...

alt text
Other involved people: -
Date, time and duration of Activity: 22/02/2022 around 15.00- Duration 1 hour.

Patrol details: I patrolled all over LV and LS-LV highway

Screenshots:

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @Bisollini (will_Zeppelli)
Other involved people: Note
Date, time and duration of Activity: 28/02/2022 around 23.00- Duration 1 hour.

Patrol details: Around 23:00 in the night with Oficcer will Zeppelli we were patrolling over RC, until we saw a car driving on the wrong side of the road and and later outside of the road so we proceed to pulled him over. After checking his Driving License and ID, I proceed to gave him a ticket.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @painty (Trooper.Sherman)
Other involved people:
Date, time and duration of Activity: 07/03/2022 around 03.00- Duration 1 hour.

Patrol details: Around 03 am in the night with Trooper Sherman we procedeed to deploy a speedcam on highway connections LS-LV and also we pulled over a male that we have spotted with our speedcam driving over the speed limits.

Screenshots:
[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
SAI member who you were with (Include their RP name and Regular nickname): @painty (Trooper.Sherman) @Borasi (Facu_Borasi)
Other involved people: Davos.cox
Date, time and duration of Activity: 07/03/2022 around 21.00- Duration 1 hour.

Patrol details: We patrolled all over the map.

Screenshots:

• 4 weeks later...

Dear @Alessio ,

I have gone through your application.

You have performed well. I have seen a decent number of posts as well as some interesting traffic stops. However, I am sad to see that you stopped posting all of a sudden, and it has been a while since your last activity with an SAI trooper.

Nevertheless, you have passed the application stage. Please meet any SAI Captain+ in-game for your testing.

Regards,
~[Captain Niko Dupont.]~(blue)