[Profile] Charles DeColo

chaplin

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: chaplin

login name: eleos

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: Since 2013

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: I am a sound engineer currently finishing my studies in the field of music technology and I love spanish soap operas.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes I do.

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I am very interested in RolePlaying. I like the idea of this server about giving you different roles where you can adapt your play-style in order to create a realistic character (such as good cop bad cop in interrogation for example).

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 6/10 I know the basics, Can work on it to be better.

Primary language: Greek

Other languages you speak: English.

Current groups: Nope

Previous groups: Nope just gangs.

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes.

Explain what a 211 is: It;s a call about on-going Store Robberies.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Turning the light and the sirens on when attending a call.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Charles

Surname: DeColo

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: New Orleans, United States of America

Date of Birth: (15/06/1998)

Country of residence: France

Address: El Fondo del Blanco, San Fierro

Convictions: No

Tattoos: No

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I do own a driver's license since the age of 16, for 7 years so far.

Full backstory:

My name is Charles, my father was named Louis DeColo a famous fire fighter from New Orleans. My mother is Juanita Rochesta, she was born in Las Palmas Mexico and currently working as an interior house designer at the boutique "Las Homas est Buenos" . My father has roots from France but he is an American citizen since he was born here and always lived in New Orleans. I was born in the middle of Summer, I have no brothers but only 2 cousins back in France. My parents were in lvoe when they decided to start a family and by the time I was born they started making trips around USA when they had time. At the age of 9 I had the chance to stay in San Fierro in a family trip for 3 days, I loved the city, it was the best trip I ever had with my family and it changed my life. 3 years later, at the age of 12, my father was attending a big forest fire and lost his life, with 17 more firefighters in one of the biggest tragedies ever in New Orleans. After a year I decided to chase my dream and become an investigator so I attended many seminars and training camps to get in touch with solving crime. 2 years ago, and while I was working as a pizza delivery boy, I had enough money to move into the city I loved. San Fierro. And there I am right now, trying to reach my biggest goal of life and become a part of San Andreas Interceptors.

Thank you,
Charles

alt text

Involved SAI members: @Bisollini (Erwin.Smith)
Other involved people: @MinexDovahkin
Date, time and duration of activity: 30/12/2021, 17:57 PM (GMT), 5 minutes.
Activity type: Patrol and Random Check RP
Activity Details: Today my patrol started with trooper Smith in the South Las Venturas. While we were driving around the main road we saw ms. Minex car and decided to do a random check. From the beggining of the check the citizen was helpful and chill so we had the chance to complete the check fast and accurately. She was clean in paper's check and he car had nothing suspicious inside. 10 seconds before finishing my check we had another call and had to give the ID papers back to ms. Minex and move to our new case.

Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

Involved SAI members: @Alexis (Jessy.Blue)
Other involved people: -
Date, time and duration of activity: 2/01/2022, 13:02 PM (GMT), 20 minutes.
Activity type: Patrol
Activity Details: Me and Trooper Blue went on a patrol today in LV streets and everything seems clear and quiet.

Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

Involved SAI members: -
Date, time and duration of activity: 04/01/2022, 16:45 PM (GMT), 10 minutes.
Activity Details: I made a patrol activity all over SA

Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

Involved SAI members: @Alexis
Other involved people: @xBlue
Date, time and duration of activity: 05/01/2022, 17:30 PM (GMT), 10 minutes.
Activity Details: I started patrolling with trooper Blue and we recieved a call abouta trucker who's moving suspicious in LV Highway so we found him and checked his papers and the location of the delivery he was heading to.

Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

Date, time and duration of activity: 06/01/2022, 16:50 PM (GMT), 10 minutes.
Activity Details: I started patrolling in the streets of Los Santos when suddendly i received a report about illegal guns in the mountain North of Los Santos. After tracking down the IDs of the guns it turned out that this wooden house was supplied with AK-47 from arms dealers from Cuba. After returning to the Police Department I loaded the arm's IDs in the tracking system and then moved to investigate about the identity of the smuggler. It turned out that it was an organised crime where two suspects planned it a long time ago and they used LS docks to bring those guns in our city.

Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

alt text

Date, time and duration of activity: 09/01/2022, 16:56 PM (GMT), 10 minutes.
Activity Details: I made a patrol activity all over SA

Screenshots:

[s=]
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
[/s]

• 1 month later...

alt text

Involved SAI members: [FBI]Legend
Other involved people: [B~B]Hessan
Date, time and duration of activity: 16/02/2022, 17:15 PM (GMT), 15 minutes.
Activity Details: Me and Trooper.Park started patrolling LV highway when we received a call about a motorcycle with speakers on it playing illegal music so we had to chase him and ask from the driver to decrease his volume so it won't affect the traffic.

Screenshots:
[s=]
alt text
alt text
[/s]