[Profile]Leonard_Cold

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Netro

Login name: XxNetroxX

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I started playing since 2016 then I went inactive and back since 218 with a new account.

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: My real name is Mohammed, I am 19 years old. I finished my secondary education in 2020, and at the moment I work in electricity, and as if I was a football palayer, I took the teams in the town, but I retired from this field at the age of 18 because I had severe injury and I would like to focus on my education better than on football and in my spare time I like to sit in my room and play with computer.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Of course

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I make good ideas about RPs. I can produce rp on a constant topic. I have different rp thoughts.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 7.5/10

Primary language: Hebrew

Other languages you speak: English

Current groups: SAFD, TMH , Brinks

Previous groups: N/A

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Of course

Explain what a 211 is: 211 Radio code bank or store robbery code. There is a robbery somewhere when this code is used.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Emergency, Respond with Emergency Lights and Sirens.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8.

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Leonard

Surname: Cold

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Manila, Philippines

Date of Birth: (28/06/1996)

Country of residence: USA (United States of America)

Address: #135 Doherty St. San Fierro

Convictions: None

Tattoos: None

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my driving license after 18 years old.

Full backstory:

My name is Leonard Cold but you can call my Leo and I am from Philippines. My family only consist of 3, Me my Mother and Father, An only child. Being only child gives me a lot of pressure because of the ideals of my parents and relatives must be met and it is difficult to do things which you do not love the most.

On my teenage days, I never experienced how my normal co-teenagers do their stuff like love life and parties, for me school is work and work is for the future, friends are just hindrances that causes trouble for my bright future (as what my parents told me to do), teenage days is nightmare for me as it feels like i am imprisoned for such kind of situation, knuckled by their words and stuffed like a box but handled with tenderheartedness as if I am like a jewel that must be polished to be perfect with great value, After finishing high school with honors I was offered a job as early as my age of 18.

Many Years Passed by after graduating from high school, I got a job immediately and became professional enough to build my own home but it feels like empty, moving without muscle, no life, and suddenly the most tragic event happened on my life, while me and my family was going out for vacation an unanticipated ambulance (on emergency) struck on our car and it took my parents life together with all the passengers of the ambulance, afterwards police investigated the scene and on their further investigation they found out that the trooper was supposed to block the roads had neglected his duty and slept on his patrol car, it would have been avoided if that specific trooper did his job, due to certain events i found something that I must do.

I have decided to apply for Public Servant and passed my Civil Service exam as one of topnotchers, my next step is to join the State Troopers to make a change on our corrupted, arrogant and lazy troopers and make a difference to my beloved country and to make sure that no one shall experience the tragic event happened in my life.

alt text

Involved SAI members: @Rocoso Commissioner.Swagger , @Glayd
James_Smith , @Bisollini Erwin_Smith , @LidlPegasus James_Kinny

Other involved people: @Dovahkiin , @Rieeria , @Netro (Leonard_cold)

Date, time and duration of activity: 16/12/2021 Around 18:45PM [GMT] Duration - 40mins

Activity type: Patrol & Random Check RP

Activity Details: While Patrolling with Commissioner.Swagger Leonard_Cold and James.Smith it was reported by Trooper Erwin_Smith to the SAI HQ About a vehicle Exceeding the speed limit and driving around Las venturas and another Vehicle Damaging Property Around Las Venturas Stadium near HS Base , The call was immediately responded and officers were sent on two different directions in order to catch the suspect , upon Chasing and Arresting the Suspects , they were brought to SAI HQ for further Interrogation and Ultimately they were sent to prison for 24 hrs and Suit was Filed on their name to the San Andreas Court

Screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/DJZgyPj