Fandi's SAM application

Fandi

• Section A: Personal Information:

Nickname: Fandi

Account name: Fandi123

Country of residence Israel

Primary Language: Hebrew

Since when have you been playing on SAES:RPG: I started playing in SAES since 5 years

Current S/G/C and rank: SAFP Sgt

Other RP groups you're in: SAI/PC/SAFD/BRINKS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure): Nope

Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received: AJ.
i got AJ by mistake I crashed into an aircraft by mistake and killed the commander of the plane

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words) SAM or San Andreas Medics is the best medics thay helped the peopl in heal and care and permanent services around the clock

What is the SAM motto? The SAM Motto, Always there when u need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe and Dary

Who is the current leader and vice leader? JohnnyEnglish and Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I had played paramedic when i started game, also i don't use medic all time but now i want to try its in other way in SAM

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: You're not allowed to spawn as medic and heal people in turfs when your gang is involved in the current turf war.

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: Do not help crims to escape from the police. Do also not help cops to arrest. Wait with your ambulance untill the victim gets in.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: yes

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? We will obey his orders and execute them without any criticism

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I always liked the idea of becoming a medic and help people and save lives

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? One of my major strengths are: my activity, my roleplay skills and my patience. As for the weaknesses ,worrying about other people i couldn't save

4. Why should we accept you to our team? because im active player and i will give my best to SAM and help in actives

alt text
Roleplay # 1
Participants: Me @Fandi and @LAPD_Spanish_VEN @tito_el_banano
Description:

when i was in my patrol i got a call about a car accident so i go to the scene when i got the the place of the accident i saw infected people and their condition is critical so i hurried to save them and take them to the hospital and when we were on way to the hospital, we made first aid
Dr.spanish : let's examine X-ray
Medic Fandi : ok Dr.Spanish
Dr.spanish : waiting for the printing X-ray
Medic Fandi : he has broken bones
Dr.spanish : oh god. he have broken bone in his head
Medic Fandi : so what we will do Dr.Spanish
Dr.Spanish : we have to move it to the operating roomm immeediately.

Screenshots: (Please use a link) https://imgur.com/a/vg2fmgP
alt text

• 1 month later...