[Profile] Jerry Schmidt

Fandi

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Fandi

Login name: Fandi123

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I started playing in SAES since 5 years

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hey! I'm Mohammed, I am 20. Im known In-game as Fandi, I like playing games, especially Valorant/GTA IV in my free time. I've started playing on them but then moved to Multi Theft Auto. I've been playing SAES for almost 5 years. I've already quite some friends playing who is my in-real life friends as well.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Of course

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.):* I like RPing and I'm good roleplayer but can learn much with time.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 6/10

Primary language: Hebrew

Other languages you speak: English, Arabic

Current groups: Qualifiled PC, All Load Trucking, The Motor Heads, BRINKS.

Previous groups: N/A

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes, sure.

Explain what a 211 is: A Store Robbery

What does it mean if it's a code 3: There is an emergency. Respond with lights and sirens.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8 ( Available for calls ).

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Jerry

Surname: Schmidt

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Fort Carson Hospital, United States of America

Date of Birth: February 18th, 1985

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: West Street, 17

Convictions: None

Tattoos: None

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: Yes, I have my driving license since 2003 when I turned 18 years old.

Full backstory:

My name is Jerey Adam Schmidt, but people usually call me either Jerry or just Schmidt. Born and raised in Fort Carson, I always watched the deputies working by a close hand since my father was a Captain in the Sheriffs Office by that time. I always wanted to join the police force because of that. My mother didnt work; she usually took care of me and my brother at home.

In Junior High I used to play in the football team; won a few small, local championships with my friends. There was usually a party after that, with some beers brought by the older folks. It was in one of those parties where I met my current, beloved wife. At the time I was a bit shy to talk to her, but after a couple glasses of the good and old cold one I got some courage.

After years of dating, we decided to move to our own house, and then we got engaged. It was one of the happiest moments of my life, only behind my sons birthday. So now I live with my wife and four-year-old boy in a small house of ours. I had already joined the police force before the time we got engaged, working as a deputy in the Fort Carson Sheriffs Office, like my father started. Ranking up a little, I achieved the rank of Lieutenant, which was also one of the happiest moments of my life: being where my father once was.

It was short after I met some San Andreas Interceptor troopers that I got interested in joining it. I loved the idea of enforcing traffic on the highways and in small cities. It was the part of the job I loved the most. Thats why I am here, trying to get a new job as a Trooper.

• 2 weeks later...