Fire Department Application - Fandi [ACCEPTED]

Fandi

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: Fandi
Username: Fandi123
Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game: SAFP|Fandi

Current Gang/Squad: SAFP
Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): I was taking part only of SAFP since 2017 then I got banned
Current groups: SAI/PC/Brinks/ALT/TMH
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):N/A
Tell us something about yourself: Hello there, Im Mohamed ( Known as Fandi in-game). I live in Isreal. I am 20 years old I study in high school i got 1 brother i began playing video games since Im a kid i started with play station one and two then my father bought me a computer.

Section 2 - Questions
Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department?*
Sure, I did.
What is your goal within the Fire Department? I am good worker who will help people who cars are in fire, and i will reac hurry to a scene. In addition i am good really good friend and much friendy.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Yes, Sure.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Respect - I show respect towards everyone even the ones who don't deserve it.
What are your weaknesses? Well, my one and only weakness is that sometimes I'm too soft on other people and those other people get the better of me.
Why do you want to join the SAFD? I want to make the city safer, and i want to be a safd when i am a bit older.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?** I need to possess a multitude of skills and talents, not to mention the personal character necessary to properly and respectfully representing their department and profession

Roleplay type: When I was on a patrol, I received news about several burned cars i go to the location of the cars went and took off the fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): 1hour
Participants: Me @Fandi
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt text

• 2 weeks later...

Roleplay type: when i was patrolling with Fire fighter Glayd u got some calls about a fire in cars in different places like LV i got call about an inverted police car and in LS i got call about fire in car.
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): 1hour
Participants: Me @Fandi and @Glayd
Screenshots:[s=]alt text
alt text

Roleplay type: today when i was patrolling around BC i got a call about fire on house so i went to the place of fire and i evacuate the place and i put the barriers in the road and and started extinguishing the fire
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences):50min
Participants: ME @Fandi and @Netro
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt textalt text

• 2 weeks later...