[PROFILE] Erwin Smith

^[alt text]

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: [HS]Bisollini / Jeffrey-Bezos

Login name: alex0107

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I have been playing on SAES:RPG since 2016-2017.

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Hi! I'm Alex and I was born in Bulgaria. I am currently in high-school and my favourite sport is basketball. I like playing computer games.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: Yes, I do.

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): I suppose I am good enough, I don't think I need to be taught.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: I would rate the 8/10 from the scale of 1-10. I was previously in San Andreas Police Academy (SAPA) so I know most of them, of course I will read them all again, because I probably forgot some. I am available to use them and I understand when the others do.

Primary language: My primary language is Bulgarian.

Other languages you speak: Macedonian - Fluently, English - Just missing vocabulary, Spanish - Small conversations + insults only.

Current groups:

• ~[Lightning World Sports (LWS) - Trusted Member]~(#8db500)

• ~[Lounge Venture Capital - Hosting Services]~(orange)

Previous groups:

• ~[Desert Eagles - Assault Unit Sergeant / Millitary Academy Instructor]~(green)

• ~[raceTECH - Probationary]~(darkgreen)

• ~[San Andreas Medics - Probationary]~(lime)

• ~[Invest Arms Corporation - Merryweather]~(#ABABAB)

• ~[San Andreas Police Academy - Private]~(cyan)

• ~[Demon Disciples Motorcycle Club - Road Captain]~(maroon)

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.): Yes, I have read the both topics.

Explain what a 211 is: Code 211 means that there is a Store Robbery going on currently.

What does it mean if it's a code 3: Code 3 means that you're accepting a call/request and responding to the case with both - lights and sirens on.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? Code 10-8 is being used for available calls/off duty.

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Erwin

Surname: Smith

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Fort Carson, Bone Country.

Date of Birth: (03/05/1994)

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: Vinewood, Los Santos.

Convictions: Accused of taking part of a crime.

Tattoos: A dragon on the neck and a "Maria Beach" text with wings on the chest.

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 21 years old.

Full backstory:

Erwin Smith, born on 3rd of May, 1994. Since the day I was born, I never got to meet my parents. An old lady was looking after me for one-two years, then one day she just didn't come back. Year later I heard some other ladies talking about an accident a year ago, on the same day. I thought she got killed. We were living in a motel at Fort Carson, Bone Country. It was a bad part of Bone Country. There were killers, thiefs, dealers and whatever not. Countless sherifs were killed, the big cities such as Las Venturas, Los Santos & San Fierro never cared of the small ones like Bone Country. Never responded to a call. After the lady passed, I was living alone in dirt, in one messy room where there wasn't even light, but the important was I had a roof above my head and a place to sleep. I became a thief. I started stealing, fighting for my survival. My dream was one day to become a sheriff and protect my town, to accomplish something the other officers couldn't, to avenge my "grandmother". I got into very bad situations, even sometimes not being able to escape, but since I was a kid, I got spared multiple times. I just got beat to blood. During those times, I learnt alot about life. There was no one to teach me, so I had to do it all by myself. I was doing the same stuff for 17-18 years. At the age of 20, I joined the United States Of America's Army. I served for the USA for 6 years. A year later, I decided to become a state trooper in Los Santos. I had all the qualifications needed. Months later, after so many tests, trials and probationary periods I got it. I became a successful State Trooper in Los Santos. I went back to my hometown for some time and improved the situation. The big states are now also responding to the small ones. What happened after that? Let's find out!...

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Len_Robbinson - @Absent & Angel_Gonzalez - @Latinoo

Other involved people: Jessy_Blue - @Alexis & Erwin_Smith - @Bisollini

Date, time and duration of activity: 23/10/2021 22:20 - 22:40

Activity type: RP Patrol

Activity Details: An Evening Check At Bone Country - Las Venturas Highway.

Screenshots [s=Screenshots:]alt text alt text alt text[/s]

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Len_Robbinson - @Absent & Angel_Gonzalez - @Latinoo

Date, time and duration of activity: 23/10/2021 23:05 - 23:30

Activity Details: An Evening Check At Los Santos - Las Venturas Highway. A driver exceeds the speed limit on the highway which is 120 and he was driving with 220 miles. Later finding out that he got previously another 4 speeding tickets. It turned out the driver was drunk as the test showed positive. Arrested for driving drunk and violation against a servant of the order.

Screenshots [s=Screenshots:]alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: Angel_Gonzalez - @Latinoo

Other involved people: Jemmy - @xBlue & Erwin_Smith - @Bisollini

Date, time and duration of activity: 24/10/2021 23:10 - 23:30

Activity Details: An Evening Check In Las Venturas. Driver's record is clean - he doesn't have any past tickets.

Screenshots [s=Screenshots:]alt text

alt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: N/A

Other involved people: @Reggi, @Sou & Erwin_Smith - @Bisollini

Date, time and duration of activity: 24/10/2021 23:30 - 23:45

Activity Details: An Evening Check In Los Santos. Driver's record is clean - he doesn't have any past tickets. The vehicle is his - belongs to him. Verbal warning: Needs to use his left/right lights when he is making a left or right turn!

Screenshots [s=Screenshots:]alt text alt text alt textalt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]

^[alt text]

Involved SAI members: @LandShark @DJO @Afufu @Steve & @shah

Date, time and duration of activity: 25/10/2021 18:50 - 19:20

Activity type: RoadBlock (RP) LV-LS Highway.

Activity Details: Speeding tickets & License/Registrations Check.

Screenshots [s=Screenshots:]alt text alt text alt textalt text alt text alt text alt text alt text alt text[/s]

• 1 month later...