[Profile] Jessy Blue

Alexis

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Alexis

login name: alexishellas

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: I have been playing SAES from 2011,however I have been inactive for many of those years out of boredomm or in real life problems

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: Well, I am a student I study computer science in Greece. I am currently on the last year . I do play games in my freetime although it's kinda hard in my life right now, I always enjoyed them.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: I do speak English good enough in my opinion, it is not my native language so if I was about to rate myself I would go for an 8/10

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP (SAI might be able to teach you things.): To be honest I do like RP,one of the few left in the server prob and I am trying to rp whenever i find the oppurtinity either as criminal or cop. I have been participating in Secret Services rp's whenever they are doing one .

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: I wouldn't rate my self good enough in the radio usage, I have been playing as criminal in game for almost ever . So I don't know the codes , but I am a fast learner I think and that wouldn't be a problem at least if you are willing to teach me those things

Primary language: My primary language is Greek

Other languages you speak: I do speak English as you can see , and I have a degree in german but I havent spoke for 10 years that language so I basically don't remember much of it

Current groups: I am only part of RaceTech

Previous groups: I have been also RadioSA in the past ( I just stated the official ones)

PART III: Radio Check

(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)

https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol

Have you read our radio codes topic? (This topic can also be found in SAPA.):

Explain what a 211 is: 211 means that there is a store robbery going on

What does it mean if it's a code 3: It is used when you are attending a call with lights and sirens on

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? you are using the code 10-8

PART IV: Role-Play Character

First name: Jessy

Surname: Blue

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Los Santos, United States of America

Date of Birth: (22/10/1995)

Country of residence: United States of America

Address: Grove_Street Los Santos

Convictions: A couple of nights spend on the jail

Tattoos: I got an anime related tatto on my leg

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license when I was 19 years old.

Full backstory:

First of all I would like to thank you for reaching that far in my application, my backstory is kinda different of the things you might have heard that is why I would to be completely honest with you. As you may read above I come from grove street, which is known for the drugs dealers leaving there and for the gangs that are controlling the street. I have been part of a toxic family for my whole life my mother was a drug addict and my father used to sell drugs to make a living. At the age of 14 my father was murdered by some rival drug sellers or gangs I don't excacly now since the police never sodl his case. Not long after that my mother out of her sadness se overdozed bought 10 gramms of crystal meth and did it . I found her dead in the next morning, my grandmother came to look over me she was living in San Fiero. She tried her best to not let me grow in this place, but I didn't want to leave the place since it was where I was born. At that age I had a childish dream of becoming an austronaut and I was studying hard to make it the years passed and that dream faded away. My decision to become a state trooper has to do with an incident that happen almost 10 years later. My best friend the one I remember from the time I was a baby, died , no he was murdered. As the most of them in that place peopel sell drugs to make a living. He was caught by the rival gang. And then it hit me hard, I made an oath to myself that I wouldn't let anymore younsters to throw their lifes. I would become the change I wanted to see. I would become a state officer and I would stop the drug trafficking. And show those people that there are people that care about them, people that are willing to help, people they can trust. That is my backstory and the reason of wanting to become a state trooper.
I would like to thank you for reading my application and hope to be available to fullfill my dream

Thank you,
Jessy Blue

SAI member who you were with *: Angel Gonzalez (Latino) Len Robinson (Absent) *

Date, time and duration of Activity: 23/10/2021

Type of Activity: * RP Patrol

Patrol details: Random pull over's on LV-SF highway ,drunk tests,drug checking,gun checking

Screenshots: [s=]alt text alt text [/s]

SAI member who you were with *: Angel Gonzalez (Latino) Len Robinson (Absent) *

Date, time and duration of Activity: 24/10/2021

Type of Activity: * RP Patrol

Patrol details: Random pull over's on LS-LV highway ,drunk tests. One of them ended badly with taken in the police station a speeding driver while he was going with 220km/h while the speed limit was 120. He started losing control attacked a fellow police officer. And we had to take him at the station. We noticed that it was not he first ticket. He assaulted , speeding.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *: Sam.Nake(Sam) C.Adams (Steve) *

Date, time and duration of Activity: 25/10/2021 (around 30-40min)

Type of Activity: * RP Patrol, roadblock on ls-lv highway

Patrol details: Random checks on the ls-lv highway roablock, checking licenses and registrations.
Screenshots:
[s=]alt text alt textalt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *: Angel.Gonzales (Latino)

Date, time and duration of Activity: 28/10/2021 (around 30-40min)

Type of Activity: * RP Patrol (20min)

Patrol details: Random checks on Las Venturas highway roablock, checking licenses and registrations.

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

SAI member who you were with *: C.Adams (Steve)

Date, time and duration of Activity: 3/11/2021 (40min)

Type of Activity: *Patrol (10min) RoadBlock lv-sf highway (30min)

Patrol details:

Screenshots: [s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...