Fire Department Application - Alaa [DENIED]

alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname:[FBI]Alaa22
**Username:**alaa22
**Old nickname/Other nicknames used in-game:**Alaa22

**Current Gang/Squad:**FBI
**Previous Gangs/Squads (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):**I was SAPA and they dead
**How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank?**FBI Recruit

**Current groups:**N/A
**Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out):**I was MCC and dead
**Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them:**I got banned since 2017 for multiaccount
**Tell us something about yourself:**Hello my name is Alaa I'm 20 years old , my hobby is driving motocross enduru, and I am easy to adapt to any situation and in any time also I loves to play saesrpg I joined it since 2014 and started playing it and build many friends and more funny in the server so its also a hobby.

Section 2 - Questions

Do you understand that you will be given a couple of firefighting lessons/instructions before joining Fire Department? yea I did
What is your goal within the Fire Department?
my goal is offer my activity and skills to the safd and be a good helper and saver one and saves the area from any burn around SA and get more good reputation also I wanna learn more rarest skills from the safd and be more useful and getting a new purpose to do.
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly?
yes I did

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths?
Well I got a good skills in English (not my main language) also I can tread with all the kinds if peoples also I can doing nice with RPING that's using anims /do /me etc.. and I am very nice driver and I am always active couple to 10 hours in per day.
What are your weaknesses?
well my number one weakness is the FPS dropped out that can affect on my gameplay and make me more angry.
Why do you want to join the SAFD?
I wanna join SAFD cause I wanna get a new good skills and be one calling saver and good reputation that's helping me in the future in the game also I wanted to try a something strange and be more fun in gameplay otherwise got a many friends in SAFD its also a reason headed me to be in.
What specialization would you like to learn within the Fire Department?
how to tread with the bad situation and be more patient also wanna learn about how's panel building works on.

alt text
17.10.2021:

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicle Burnt in Street
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): well,we got a call from Person about a Vehicle Burnt in Street near LVx when we arrived we close Street and we call 911 police to help us and we started to put up the fire into the car and we save the driver and we call ambulnce to pick up him to hospital to get the treatment and thats all.
Participants: me and Glayd and Walker
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnt in Streets
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I was at FireFighter Headquarters I got call that car burnt without driver and I go to the place and I started to suppression the fires into the car and outside and then I got antother call that was a like a war in LS garden a lot of cars destroyed the I start suppression the fires in LS then I back to FireFighter Headquarters
Participants: me

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnts Arround Los Santos
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Police about car Burnt near Los Santos Jail that's was Jailbreak there as I know then I got out form Firefighter Headquarters then I saw car burnt near us and then I started suppression the burnts car near as and near the jail then I ended my misson I did what I should to do thats all.

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnts Arround Los Santos
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Police about a terroist at Los Santos Garden He's blew up 2 cars at the graden then I ended my misson I did what I should to do thats all.

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnts Arround Los Santos Highway
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Person about 2 cars burnts a car at Los Santos Highway and car at Los Santos then I ended my misson I did what I should to do thats all.

alt text
Roleplay type: a fire broke out in citizen's car
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Person about a fire broke out in a car and there are injuries then I got into the fire brigade and then I called for backup from SAFD EMT and more Firefigher when we arrived to there first of all we got rid of the stuck into the car then the EMT did the resuscitate to the citizen and they succeeded and then we moved the injured to the ambunlce and I had to turn off the fire into the car I ended my misson I did what I should to do thats all the I got a ride with the injured and the SAFD EMT in the ambulnce and we moved to LS Hospital and the I get back to Firefighter Headquarters
Participants: me and @Netro @fandi @Walker2000
Screenshots:[s=]alt textalt textalt text[/s]

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnts Near LV Bank
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Police about A burnts cars Near LV bank as officer told me there was Bank robery then I ended my misson I did what I should to do thats all.

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnts Near LV Bank
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I received a call from Person about his car has Destroyed near his house in San Fierro I had to put out the fire I did everything and I succeeded in putting out the fire after I finish with them I got another call from police that was Store Robery also in San Fierro I Headed to there and put out the fire then I get back to FireFighter Headquarters

alt text
Roleplay type: Road accident
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): we received a call from Person about Road accident in a tree and he's car has destroyed then we ended our misson that's all.
Participants: me and @Walker2000

alt text
Roleplay type: Vehicles Burnts Near SF Bank
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): we received a call from Police About Bank Robery in San Fierro as I went to there and I did what I should to do thats all.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...