• GXT

• BRINKS

Past groups you were involved in (Include reason for departure):
N/A
Mention (with reason) about any past punishments you have received:
banned per multiaccount

^[alt text]

• Section B: General Questionnaire:

Describe SAM in your own words: (Not less than 30 words)
SAM is a group created to help others in what they need, and to be there as long as they need your help.

What is the SAM motto?
Always there when you need us most

Who founded SAM? Joe

Who is the current leader and vice leader? The leader of SAM is JohnnyEnglish and ViceLeader is Griffin

For how long have you been playing as a paramedic on the server?: I've just started playing as a paramedic, for 1 month

Mention one rule that applies to the "Paramedic" spawn: Healing your Gang members in Turf wars not allowed

Mention one rule that applies to SAM Paramedic: It is not allowed to enter the area of the sr to cure criminals or police.

Can you ensure us certified periodic activity ?: Yes

^[alt text]

• Section C : Aptitudes:

1. How would you respond to criticism by a superior? I will listen to it first, I will realize my mistakes and try to improve on that.

2. Why exactly are you applying today? I had already applied once, but I went inactive for a while and I am just getting back to my activity.

3. What are your strengths and weaknesses? Strengths, well, it's not really much, but I try to improve every day as much as possible, both in roleplay and in other things, and weaknesses, none.

4. Why should we accept you to our team? Well, I would like to be accepted to learn more about their role, and thus continue to contribute in what they need and help.

• 1 month later...