SAFP: to help my friend with hes gang
Pirus: Closed
BBMC: Closed
RKMC: after 2 weeks gang closed
ICE: Closed
QRF:the leader left the squad
FBI: personal problem they was no active
MIT: fight with leader and vice leader
How long have you been a member of your current Gang/Squad and what is your current rank? i'm been a member in S.W.A.T. since 23/5/2021 ... current my rank 18 day's ago level 2

Current groups: The Motor Head's
Previous groups (List the reasons, why you left or got kicked out): N/A
Previous SAES ban(s)/kick(s)/punishment(s) and why did you receive them: N/A
Tell us something about yourself: My real name in mohammed and i am 19 year old . i finished my secondary education in 2020, and at the moment i work in electricity, but i will start teaching at the university in October, and as if i was a football palayer, i took the teams in the town, but i retired from this field at the age of 18 because i had severe injury and i would like to focus on my deucation better than on football and in my spare time i like to sit in my room and play high computer and most of the game i like to play and not get bored of it MTA SAES RPG

Section 2 - Questions

What is the role of a paramedic within the server? Reviving peoples and first aid to injured people
What is your goal within the Fire Department? My goal in entering the fire department is to provide assistance to people in case they need any help and because i want to learn role play from this group and alson to learn more new skills and get an nice reputatino from this Group
Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly? Sure

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths? Activity / Driving
What are your weaknesses? English and
Why did you decide to join the SAFD EMT team? Well i decided to join SAFD EMT TEAM because their role in the game i liked a lot and this role is worth a lot of trouble to get. i am also happy to play the role of EMT team and help others and save their lives from death

Applicant's signature: Mr.Netro
Date: 3/9/2021

alt text

Dear @Netro -

If you want to be considered, you're supposed to edit your application, and put some effort, you have 24hours from this post to fix that, and keep your activity, if you fail to do so, consider yourself rejected.

San Andreas Fire Department
HQ Team
14th September 2021

Dear applicant @Netro -
Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Fire Department.

After reviewing your application and the posts, I will move you to another stage which is under-review.

Keep doing daily activities, and expect to be tested in the upcoming days.

A quick note - make sure to NOT ask any of HQ+ for the tests or so, when we see you're ready, you will be asked to get in-game.

We wish you the best of luck!

alt text

Fire Commissioner
Laza