alt text

Section 1 - Non-RP Information

Nickname: dinokiller
Username: dino
Old nickname / Other nicknames used in-game: N / A

Current Gang / Squad: DIA

Previous Gangs / Squads (List the reasons why you left or got kicked out):
TST - Closed

How long have you been a member of your current Gang / Squad and what is your current rank ?: DIA (2 Days)

Current groups: Cunning Stunts, BRINKS

Previous groups (List the reasons why you left or got kicked out): N / A

Previous SAES ban (s) / kick (s) / punishment (s) and why did you receive them: N / A

Tell us something about yourself: I'm Dennis, I'm 20 years old and come from Germany (Lower Saxony), hobbies that I follow Larp (Live Action Roleplay as Ork on the Epic Empire. Or as Undead Flesh member on the Conquest.) And when there are no Larp events, I occasionally sit in front of the PC and invest a little time in SAES: RPG.

Section 2 - Questions

What is the role of a paramedic within the server ?: the paramedic is there to heal the players or to take care of them / rescue them. (in RP).

What is your goal within the Fire Department ?: My goal within the fire brigade is to help people in need and if possible and the situation requires them to be saved. as a medic.

Are you ready to be active daily and post activities in the media archive regularly ?: Yes, I'm ready.

Section 3 - Detailed Profile

What are your strengths ?: Driving 9/10, Flying 7/10, Healing 10/10

What are your weaknesses ?: (in RP situation I occasionally do that I mix English and German, that means they don't understand me anymore), yes and my English is so well (English 7/10)

Why did you decide to join the SAFD EMT team ?: Why I chose the SAFD EMT team because they help people when they are in need and save them because it's their job. That's why I want to join the SAFD EMT team.

Applicant's signature: dinokiller
Date: 27/08/2021

alt text

Roleplay type:(was robbed - Ambulance antibiotics etc.)
Description of roleplay (minimum 3 sentences): I came back from a late night assignment where a person in a lowrider tried to stop me. this is what the person managed to do. She threatened me with a pistol and was apparently looking for something on my company vehicle. shortly afterwards the person went to his vehicle and brought in a few things. and a short time later. If the person held their pistol to my head and said: give me your money or you will die. I gave him all my money. But the person wanted more and said: give me now the money. and shortly afterwards he counted down. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 ... the person shot me in the chest. and shortly afterwards got into his vehicle and drove away. (I did not find the command in the penultimate picture. for injured)(but when I found the command Injured it was already gone.)
Participants: @dinokiller , Jack
Screenshots:

:::

1. Spoiler Text

2. Spoiler Text

3. Spoiler Text

:::

You started nicely, but gave up, which is not that good, last time you posted an activity a week ago, therefor I'm sorry but you are not going to be given chance at this time, due to your activity within group. Thanks for showing interest, you may apply again next time.

alt text

Fire Commissioner,
Laza