FOX Operations X: The end of our journey

JohnnyEnglish

^[alt text]

As of 26th August 2021, FOX Operations X has been disbanded.

FOX Operations X was created in May 2015 by Commander @Sam_ , a tea lover who gave shelter to deathmatch-loving trainee @Hassoni with @007 who never showed up to meetings.
Eventually, the team kept growing into one of the top squads on the server. Fun times were had, especially with our friends from Tuga Thugs and The Company. It has been a great journey, these last 6 years however as the cliche suggests, all good things come to an end

The prime reason behind the closure of the squad can be stated as an increase in the time and dedication increment required to keep a squad of this caliber going. Eventually, the pillars of the squad caught up with life and lost the time needed to keep the ball rolling. Others came, but their turn came as well. Unfortunately over time, maintaining an organization on this server tolled down to be something similar to having a second job, and if you're not playing a game to have fun, then you're not playing at all.

Eventually, we decided to disband the organization rather than continuing things because we would only face further unnecessary hardships ahead.

Therefore we have decided to let it go, we have had our fun with you all, dear players of the server.

Prior to closing the squad panel in-game, we held some farewell events, a few of them didn't turn out to be as expected but over $50,000,000 was won in rewards.

FOX Operations X thanks you for being an awesome community to thrive in, and hope that our journeys may cross, in the future.

~[Honor bound to defend freedom.]~(black,navy)

Sincerely, FOX Operations X.

PS: A few pictures from yesterday,

:::

alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text
alt text

:::

Thank you FOX for giving me a chance to enjoy the server again sadly we ended up in This situation but It's what It's, I truly enjoyed my playtime In this lovely squad even tho I was abit harsh and toxic toward some members before yet they accepted me to be one of them, I will never forget my GOOD times with the boys.
Good luck to all the peeps in their real life, love y'all.