[Profile] Jalen green

Jdon

PART I: Introduction

Ingame name: Jdon

login name: Jdon

How long have you been playing SAES:RPG: 1 year

In 2-3 lines, tell us about yourself: I'm aziz , 22 years old from tunisia , i'm currently a student and i'm studying bussines english as well , i love hanging out with my friends , i enjoy playing video games and especially to join this great group which is one of the oldest groups in the server.

PART II: Background Check

Do you speak English: yes

Tell us how good/bad you are at RP*
(SAI might be able to teach you things.): i'm not exellent in roleplays but i would love to learn great things from SAI and be able to excel.

Rate your radio usage skills and abilities: 5/10

Primary language: arabic

Other languages you speak: english , spanish

Current groups: -

Previous groups: -

PART III: Radio Check
(California Penal Codes are mostly used in San Andreas.)
https://saesrpg.uk/topic/235/sai-radio-protocol
__

Have you read our radio codes topic?
(This topic can also be found in SAPA.): yes

Explain what a 211 is: a store robbery

*What does it mean if it's a code 3: Code 3 is used when the emergency vehicles are responding to the call with a using of light and siren.

Which 10 code is used when you're going on duty and you're announcing that you're available for duty? 10-8 .

__
PART IV: Role-Play Character
__
First name: Jalen

Surname: Green

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: alameda street , los santos

Date of Birth: 27/07/1994

*Country of residence: United States of America

Address: alameda street , los santos

Convictions: <None>

Tattoos: <None>

Do you own a driving license, and for how long: I obtained my valid driver's license 6 years ago.

Full backstory:
My name is jalen green i was born in los santos in the year of 1994 i was raised humble to a lovely family composed of 4 members , when i was 15 sadly my parents were killed intentionally when we were driving home but fortunately i survived , meanwhile i was extremely shocked that i couldn't protect them. since then i started to focus on my studies to be able to become a police to protect people everywhere and provide help and justice to everyone.
that's my main reason to follow these steps and become a police man and let's mention that i also love this culture too , the state has given me the capabilty to decrease crime and supply peace to the cummunity.
So when i saw that the San Andreas Interceptors are hiring, i decided to give my best shot, to attain my desires and make my dream come true so i can see my parents rest in peace.

SAI member who you were with

Mr Angel gonzales = @latinoo

Date, time and duration of Activity: 20-25 min

Type of Activity: Patrolling

Patrol details: today i was ordered to investigate on a night patrol that's why i've joined angel gonzales to check on las venturas streets and doing the normal routine. as a police officer my duty is determined by serving the law and justice in order to make sure that everything is safe around the city and eventually there was no significant crimes except one person who is suspected to have drugs in his car so i had to get him out , check his license and take a look around his car and it turned out that he is clean and free to go then we drove back to our station waiting for the next call.

Screenshots:

:::

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

Mr angel marquez = @LAPD_Spanish_VEN

Date, time and duration of Activity: 30-40 min

Type of Activity: Roadblocks

Patrol details: Today me and sergeant angel marquez have received an urgent call which is they wanted all the units to set up a roadblock. There is a fugitive in a suspected stolen green motorcycle who is heading towards the city of las venturas , that's why we came out from our station to serve our country .
Its our job to coordinate the squad of officers and get their patrol cars to zero in on the suspect, block his escape and arrest him.

Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

Mr Alexander rogers = @RedStar

**Date, time and duration of Activity: 30-40 min

Patrol details: Patrolling is one of the basic functions of the police troopers , whether in a community environment or in a peacekeeping mission.
that's why i took part again at a patrol as i got a call from officer alexander rogers and we have choosen the strategy of random patrol in order to ensure that the area of las venturas is secured.
as a troopers our duty is to to maintain order, prevent illegal activity, enforce laws, and protect the community and citizens, thus we play an important role in public service by responding to incidents, deterring and preventing crimes. It can give a sense of security to people who need protection and discourage.

Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

Mr Andrei_petrov = @Anas_

Date, time and duration of Activity: 40-50 min

Type of Activity: Speed cam

Patrol details: sergeant petrov has called me as we had to set up speed cameras in order to look at the speed of the vehicles that were passed by on the roads of lv-ls .
speed cameras are operated by troopers as a means of enforcing speed limits and reducing accidents on dangerous roads.
speed cameras are one of several measures in place in our city to maintain and improve road safety.
we used speed cameras to change the driver's behaviour and to have a positive road safety impact, it plays a crucial part of reducing death and serious injuries on our roads.
if we catch someone and turns out to be guilty then the minimum penalty for speeding is generally a $100 fine and three points on his licence. However, this could be higher if you've gone over the speed limit by a lot, so me and sergeant petrov have done everything we could have , but police and speed cameras cant do it alone. road safety is everyones responsibility.

Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt text

• 2 weeks later...

Mr andrei_petrov = @Anas

Date, time and duration of Activity: 30-40 min

Patrol details: Today as usual , me and sergeant petrov went on a night shift to patrol around the cities of lv and ls in order to provide security services to communities, regardless of whether they are public or private entities.
the purpose of patrol today remains as it has always been, the protection of property and lives, the prevention and detection of crime, and the performance of other services.

Screenshots:

alt textalt textalt textalt textalt textalt text