[CHANGE] Include the normal "Police" class in the 10 minimal count of official squads.

Bisollini

Question

The suggestion is including the police class in the 10 official squads count for bank robberies. There are 10+ official squads only for 30 minutes max. You could also make it so official gang memberswho spawn as a cop don't count and a rule if it's being abused (by leaving the gang). Also this way "mechanics" will not be abused :)
BTW I am sorry, I don't know if its a QoL or a Change (Daryl)

11 answers to this question

Actually it would be better if you count all squad members whatever is their spawn for example : if there are 8 official squads spawned and 4 are spawned as other class , the net result would be 12 as those 8 can inform the others about the bankrob . @Daryl

Include every squad member which ever the player spawn is.
Include PC members only if they are spawning as PC.
Don't include Police Officer trainee, State Trooper, Prison Warden Trainee and Money Transporter class since it can be abused by criminals when regrouping

@bodo420 said in [QoL] [CHANGE] Include the normal "Police" class in the 10 minimal count of official squads.:

Actually it would be better if you count all squad members whatever is their spawn for example : if there are 8 official squads spawned and 4 are spawned as other class , the net result would be 12 as those 8 can inform the others about the bankrob . @Daryl

I suggested this

3 times

and yet here we are

:)

huge +, this became a serious problem for both sides.

and in this topic exactly you will face some obvious names from official squad side yelling and telling oh its not fair and its hard, well lemme tell you that theres actually official squads members leaving their side for it being so boring not for it being so hard, theres nothing hard in police side especially nowadays, the only hard thing here is you being completely brainded which makes more members from your side leaving it and you'll end up having 3 ofc squads vs 75 gangs, if gangs members are more than squads members that doesn't mean it is easy for crims to play and hard for cops to play you just getting it totally wrong, your cries are the reason why your side is ded.

alt text

@daryl I've been reiterating this change since the second all of this cop count, br system change bullshit started. I don't have the slightest idea why it is not being added yet. Nor have I received any reasonable counter-argument on why that would not work. Just SAES things I guess.

In my opinion, ProCops should count and also what Bodo already mentioned. If a cop is spawned as CC/SAM/ZIP or something else, this should also count. I mean, if the mates hear about a BR, they can tell you via PM/DC. So why not? You wouldn't create unnecessary turmoil if a cop spawns as a CC or something.

And if you want to change that, then change it as soon as possible, because otherwise it will all fade into the background and nothing will change in the near future.
@Daryl @Bisollini

There is no efficient way to constantly keep track of gang members who temporarily quit their organisations and use police spawns to manipulate the system. Unfortunately, merely having a rule forbidding players from doing this has proven ineffective, which is why the current system was implemented.

For this reason the cop limit will remain to take only squad members into consideration.
Furthermore, judging by the BR logs, the only prolonged period without sufficient cop presence is between midnight and noon.